babl10 is offline New Member

cutting cycle with high BP

I 've done a few cycles in my day but as of last year i went in for knee surgery and was told i have a heart murmur. that lead to a heart doctor who said my murmur looks fine but i have high blood pressure. so for the last year i've been put on a beta blocker(inderal) to regulate my heart and keep my BP down. i'm 6 ft. and 210 lbs. i've lost 25lbs in the last year but i still dont seem to be getting as cut as i would like or have been in the past. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to take that will not effect my blood pressure or also has high blood pressure and can give me some advice?

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    i have high bp but it's under control with high bp meds (amlodipine 10mg/ed). i just did a test p/tren /winny cycle and it had very little affect on my bp. just monitor ur bp with a home blood pressure cuff while ur doing a cycle. you should be ok as long as u keep taken ur beta blocker. or just tell ur doc that ur gonna cycle and to monitor u.

babl10 is offline New Member
    thanks. was the cycle... injection or oral? or wondering which would have more effect on my BP

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    all injectables. what is your cycle experience? stats? training experience?

Thread Information