Thread: danabol

Steelcool is offline New Member

danabol

I was looking at Danabol (methandienone) just taking by itself oral form. Im 175lb most of the weight goes to my stomach though, so im trying to burn the fat on my stomach while gaining some strength. this seem like a good choice?

I also was gonna get Clenbuterol which is suppose to be a big time fat burner, main question on this one that i couldnt really find was would this have masculine side effects on woman? couldnt really find much on if that was a good fat burner for woman.

also combining these two for myself would be a good or bad idea? one is meant to gain muscle, other too lose fat. . any help here on this stuff would be great. thanks

im 175lbs
    25 years old
    Use to be a big athlete, was at 160 when I was in prime shape.
    Last edited by PT; 08-05-2009 at 03:36 AM. Reason: fishing

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Welcome to the Board,

PLEASE edit your post, as you can't ask where to buy ILLEGAL substances here !!

READ OUR RULES before posting again and be warned, this will bring you nothing but SCAMMERs

also if you want advice, you need to give your complete stats

weight
    bodyfat %
    diet
    yrs training
    goals
    PCT knowledge
    any previous aas usage

sounds to me like you need a TON more research before ever touching steroids as you are not even close to knowing what you are wanting to put in your body and what it will do to you both positive or NEGATIVE !!!

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelcool View Post
    EDIT

so from that website I was looking at Danabol (methandienone) just taking by itself oral form. Im 175lb most of the weight goes to my stomach though, so im trying to burn the fat on my stomach while gaining some strength. this seem like a good choice?

I also was gonna get Clenbuterol which is suppose to be a big time fat burner, main question on this one that i couldnt really find was would this have masculine side effects on woman? couldnt really find much on if that was a good fat burner for woman.

also combining these two for myself would be a good or bad idea? one is meant to gain muscle, other too lose fat. . any help here on this stuff would be great. thanks
    Yeah, you will want to edit that above.... as a matter of fact, you may want to just remove that entire first paragraph.
    Last edited by G4R; 08-04-2009 at 04:03 PM.

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    You should check out the forum rules in their entirety. It will answer A LOT of questions and also help you ask your questions more properly.

[/quote] By the looks of it your not nearly ready to make this leap. You need to get your diet in check(Go to the diet section and post up your diet for critique) and a solid training routine. Drop your bodyfat down to between 10-15% and start from there. Do some more research as its not advised to run Danabol without some sort of test along side. And frankly you shouldnt waste your time with these online companies selling so called steroids , its all just garbage. Get out there mingle with the right people at the gym and find yourself a source.
    Last edited by PT; 08-05-2009 at 03:36 AM. Reason: quoted thread starter

^^^ feeldapump will you please edit your quote. thank you

Steelcool is offline New Member
    thanks feelda good post

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome to the boards. Just keep following the rules and you will be fine.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Not sure of what ou are syaing... Bit whatever it is do not take D-bol by itself.. D-bol is usually just used to help "kickstart" a proper oral cycle that has post cycle therapy all planned and the correct diet in place. Taking clen is dangerous for mnet and women.. although it does not convert nor is it 17AA it is still dangerous and should not be taken by anyone who is not 100% sure what they are taking! It can also cause things like a Heart Attack if BF% is Too High

Thread Information