Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedAdviceNow View Post
    I looked at your pics. And brother, I assure you, you are not natural in that first pic. You for one, are all greased up, so that means you was at a show or meet, and you cant be natural to compete. OR someone gave you supplements and told you they give you a good pump, that wasnt actually supplements, they were roids. I just cant believe that you are natural in that pic. BUT I wont argue anymore with you on that. Also you are big right now, but not like anything I want to get close to. I want to look like your 1st pic (the so called nat pic) and do it in a matter of a year. No longer.
    yea the first picture is from my FIRST ALL NATURAL COMPETITION....think what you want... I was 33 and NEVER touched a steroid ...THats ALL NATURAL !!!
    and it was a TESTED competition....oh I took FIRST PLACE NOVICE too by the way !!!

put your money where your MOUTH is TINY !!!

NeedAdviceNow is offline Banned
    Go ahead, you will be disappointed. I will give you my info right now, including address and phone. Just ask.

NeedAdviceNow is offline Banned
    How do I upload pics. I will upload two pics of my "tiny" body

at the bottom of your post it says MANAGE ATTACHMENTS

click it and upload your pics

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedAdviceNow View Post
    since Im new cant look at anyones profile. like I said hypocrite, making fun of someone who cant get his hands on roids makes you fell like a big man huh? Lets say I do send you a pic of myself being all natural no creatine or any supplement. Just food. Would you give congrats where they would be due to that person, or laugh because they arent a monster like you( who does use roids) (not natural what so ever) (turns green if he gets angry) (having roid rage on a guy just trying to get some roids) etc etc Answer me that one??

Well if you actually read the link posted by T you will see a pic of him when he was natural and looked fantastic IMO. I can tell by your posts that you will be greatly disappointed with any steroid you use because they just do not do all the work for you they will actually require you to do alot MORE work. T-mos is 100% here for our best interest believe it and he knows his stuff inside and out you will either choose to listen or not but that's on YOU he TRIED to help you buy giving you the RIGHT advice.

and.......................HE'S GONE !!!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow, yet another brainless prick...

Well we can all laugh at him too in a couple years when he has destroyed his body because he knows better than everyone else.

Dude, do what you want. Leave our forum. You wont find what you are looking for here, it's not a source site. It's a site for education and we dont need trolls like you messing it up. I'm sure you will be gone soon enough. Good reddens.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information