Steroids effective rate 2nd time around?

Long story short my spotter and I are discussing the effectiveness of compounds a 2nd time. His theory is that if you used primobolan for example, and you had phenomenal results then you should not use primo again until like a year or two, because the results won't be there again. I think his theory is flawed on the single premisse that almost all cycle include a form of testosterone and we do it again after 6 months sometimes less and still get good results from test. While I kind of agree with him on the fact that if you used deca for example try boldenone next time and so, but then what if you love trenbolone 's effect on your body. Should you stick to what gave you great results regardless of whether you've tried others or not? And if so then would the compound lose it's effectiveness? Ok I'm done brainstorming time to eat and lift something. See ya

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    that sounds retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    that sounds retarded.
    haha

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    that sounds retarded.
    Would you care to be a bit more eloquent for us retards. Exactly which points of the argument are dumb?

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
    Would you care to be a bit more eloquent for us retards. Exactly which points of the argument are dumb?
    if it works well dont use it again. didnt seem to make sense. i didnt mean to come across as a dick, even though i did. sorry.

You didn't come off as dick I just didn't understand your first reply. Anyways that was exactly my point to him if tren works for you then do it again etc. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
    You didn't come off as dick I just didn't understand your first reply. Anyways that was exactly my point to him if tren works for you then do it again etc. Thanks
    people with logic like that flock to gyms worldwide. god only knows why.

I believe that your body may develope a slight tolerance to androgens over time( If I am wrong JiGGa please elaborate). If that wasn't the case then a lot of the old school guys wouldn't have to take a gram + a week of test plus other compounds to get the desired effects, although much of that might be due to extended "on" periods.

Thread Information