ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries

Sex Drive on Anadrol?? Cant find a Definitive Answer!

Ok here is the deal.. I started my Test Cyp 500mg Ew cycle 3 weks ago. after the 1st week (day 8) I started taking Anadrol @ 50mg ED. I had good sex drive and good erection from day 1 of the cyckle and even up and during the 1st few days of the Anadrol.. I have noticed now since I have raised up the Dosage from 50 to 125mg a day my sex drive has completely went away! I still look at every hot chick i see and every pictur and think Oh yeh I want some of that do the actuall Hormones are still running wild I would say! But as far as feeling what i am thinking, there is nothing there! Never ran Drol before and just wondering from others who have ran Anadrol in the past.. Has this ever happened to anyone else? I am almost 100% sure the Drol is real... Appetite is shrinking, Heartburn is bad and really really tired / lathargic all the time! and I have gained a ton of strength! I have not actually gained a bunch of water weight though! only a few pounds! I am just wondering what you guys think?
    Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Just get very prone to watching all my sided when I am running anew compound for the 1st time! Once i know what I am feeling is normal I am OK but like to know what I am dealing with 1st!

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    The anadrol isnt treating you well at all is it?

Blog Entries
    Found a post when I searched this forum with some helpful info..

I am going to paste a couple of the posts I found in the thread

I just finished up my 4 weeks of my drol to start my cycle but while I was on the drol I couldnt get it hard if the girl in my avatar was sitting on it. Now after a week off, the test is got me in permawood state! I love test!!

then i read other posy=ts that people say there sex drive was through the roof! I am really quite confused! As I said never took it before so I am not exactly sure what I am experiencing, but I nknow I feel tired and appetite is slowly diminishing etc. etc..
    Any Clues!!

LickAlotOfPuss is offline Junior Member
    all the same shit happened to me while on drol, stay away from anything with tomatoes in it...helps the heartburn. sex drive will return to normal. I remember i was ****ing tired when i was on drol alll the time, but everything went back to normal off my cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need to pulse cycle the drol if its effecting you like that, come off for a week or so then hit the drol again but only up to were the sides started to appear, once something effects my appetite i come off and get the food in, i have trouble with orals and pulsing cures it but still get the effect of the oral.

Blog Entries
    I only hve a week left Marcus300 then I was going to take a few days off and probably switch to Dianabol . Always felt great on that! Just wanted to make sure the Drol could actually cause diminished sex drive nd it was not something bigger
    thanks again everyone!

Thread Information