eckstg is offline Associate Member

Virgin muscle pain or just painfull muscle?

Ok after 2 weeks of rotating glutes,delts,quads, & pecs with 1ml each except for glutes which is 2ml each which ran smoothly i decided to throw in traps,lats,bi's,tri's, & calfs starting at .5ml each.

Both traps,lats, and left bicep went pretty smoothly a little sore afterwards but still muscles quite limber and no interference with daily activities.But when i tried right bicep Pain and tightness afterwards and stiffness!! This is about 2 1/2 days after bicep injection and its still sore but about subsided.

I did left calf yesterday evening about 24 hours ago now and pain,stiffness,limping.Very hesitant about hitting the right calf now and triceps which are postponed untill right bicep and left calf is over soreness.I was really thinking of dropping the tri's,bi's, and calfs but thought well maybe i should givem up to 3 injections each to see if pain lessons due to vigin muscles.

What do you guys think?Try'em a few more times or drop'em now?Without those 6 muscles ill still be left with 12 others so i can get by with 2 injections a day once a week with those if i just throw 2ml per into glutes but the more rotation,experience would be best i guess.

My gear is 75mg/ml proptionate or tne 70/30 eo/gso oil and 1%ba and 30% bb & 100mg/ml tren which consist of 70/30 eo/gso oil and 1%ba and 20% bb.Currently doing 1ml 75mg/ml tne/propionate and .5ml 50mg tren a day.Gonna drop the tren in a week and try to start the propionate at 1.5ml day up to 2ml day slowly increasing volume in new sites possibly.Every muscle beside's the glute im using 27g .5'' glutes 22g 1.5''. Just broke out the old heat pack
    Last edited by eckstg; 08-08-2009 at 06:51 PM.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Bump^^^^

Musclehead21 is offline Junior Member
    probably just virgin muscle dude the calf always hurts to inject in so give it time

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    How many cycles have you ran? I tell you what?? If I had to shoot myself in ll those different places I would not even cycle! That is way to much! how many injections total per week? I believe as long as you give the bodypart 5-7 days to heal between pokes, you should be fine! I do my glutes every 7 days and I have never ever been sore ever!

eckstg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    How many cycles have you ran? I tell you what?? If I had to shoot myself in ll those different places I would not even cycle! That is way to much! how many injections total per week? I believe as long as you give the bodypart 5-7 days to heal between pokes, you should be fine! I do my glutes every 7 days and I have never ever been sore ever!
    Well looking back since january 07 ive injected roughly 250 different times.75% of those was glute injections and just twice a week.All previous gear was purchased from online suppliers and really believe it coulda been underdosed or bogus but then again my diet wasnt in check so i cant be sure and that could just be a poor excuse of lack of results.

Also had blood test done once in may 07 and my test levels was way above average.Heres a link where i posted that here in may 07 and my levels Gear & high testosterone levels .

This is first cycle of stuff made from pellets which im into 23rd day which the first 15 days i did one daily inject of .5mlt ren and .5ml tne/propionate which came to 37.5mg day tne/propionate and 50mg tren day.Day 15-today ive did 2 injections a day done at same time which is 1ml propionate/tne 75mg/ml and .5ml 50mg/tren into 2 different muscles.1 taking 1ml andother taking .5ml.

Everything seemed to be running so smoothly with this stuff i figured id try new muscles to have better rotation and maybe get 1.5ml day to 2ml day.

Thxs for your help!

Thread Information