Vonyx is offline New Member

Lumps after winstrol injection! Advise needed.

Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum and i am also new to EQL Winstrol . I bought the bottle of winstrol and was told to inject it. I have been injecting the winstrol for about 3 weeks now. I am currently using winstrol to cut down some weight along with a good diet and a lot of cardio. Not only am i doing that but i am also lifting to get a bit bigger.

-I am 6'0 Feet tall
    -Weighed about 230 when i started
    -Weigh about 192 NOW
    -Body fat is about 10-11%

HERE WE GO -

For the 1st week i was injecting 1/2 cc, the 2nd week started with 1cc and 3rd week which started on thursday August 6 1cc.

I am currently using a 25g needle the thinest possible that they had.

The injection is in the butt cheek. It is a VERY PAINFULL process i must add ! The injections are not bad but throwing the juice in stings!!!!

Besides it stinging while its being injected, the first week everything went great but once the 2nd week came and now the 3rd week i am starting to receive painful lumps a couple of hours after the injection.

The lump are maybe the size of a knuckle. My friend keeps telling me to rub it down but i rubbed it enough to where i carelessly ripped skin where the injection was made. It would go away but come right back if there was no pressure applied to the area. Now the area is a red, and swollen. The bump is still there.....

I got injected on Thursday August 6th in the morning. I went to the gym a bit late and when i came back i rubbed the spot of the new injection and there was a small lump, smaller than the previous one. This new lump does not bother as much as the other.

Now both lumps are there, one butt cheek is swollen the other is not. The swollen one was rubbed LIKE CRAZY....

- Any ideas ? Remedies ? Solutions ?
    -Ways to avoid this happening again or in other areas ?
    - Will the lumps go away or will they stay if left alone ?
    - Can this affect me in any way ?

I would really appreciate any type of advise given!

If my situation has happened to you please shoot me some advise!

Thank you all !

thai-lan is offline Member
    please tell me you arent running winstrol only cycle

I am .... ?

i see, well you should be running it with test

how old are you ??

Well, I want to loose weight... Not get big bro...

well do you want your dlck to work bro???

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Winny is water based. Your muscles absorb ther water a lot faster then the hormone thus causing pain. Thats why most dont use injectible winny.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

lol yeah water based steroids must hurt as hell . just like test suspension....

and tell me your cycle plan and pct

It hurts like a mother****er ..

I was told it could be an abscess but... It is not warm or hot in the area of the injection.. i believe its been reducing in its size as well..

Hoping it will go away .. I am going to start throwing the winny in orally ..

roserose is offline Associate Member
    It shouldn't hurt that bad. In fact most of the pain should happen the next day a the injection site. Here some tips i can give you based on my experience with winny. Change injection sites frequently, message injection site for one minute or so after injection. I've had a pee sized lump before from winny. Just put a hot damp towel on it and rub it gently. It should go away with in one hour.

u should also throw testosterone in your cycle too

!!!ZeuS!!! is offline Junior Member
    do you think it could be an infection dirty injection site and not all test make you huge have a look at some cutting cycles testosterone propinoate and i found sust 250 to rip some good body fat due to the prop and my diet cause i'm with thai-lan i LOVE sex and if you keep going you ain't havin none

Thread Information