Bad Boi! is offline New Member

My next course...help?

My next course will be...

1- 5 Dianabol (25mg per day)
    1-10 Sustanon (250mg per week)
    1-10 Deca (200mg per week)

Basically...I only ever inject in the butt because i seem to have a problem doing it in arms and thighs. Soooo...would i be alright to inject the 250 of sus on a monday night,and the 200 of deca on a thursday morning?

...Or is this leaving too long of a gap between the substances? i.e. it will be another 7 days before injecting the same substance...

Thankyou

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Stats,
    Cycle history?

Ok....I'm

23 years old
    5 9"
    140 lb's
    BF at 9%

I started with a Dbol only coarse...Stupid and pointless i know (but you know wot i mean, i didn't have a clue), that was for 6 weeks...then six weeks off

Then, sus and dec (same amount as what i plan to do for this course). i did this for 8 weeks...and then left it 4 weeks, and here I am now...

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    1- 5 Dianabol (25mg per day)
    1-10 Sustanon (250mg per week)
    1-10 Deca (200mg per week)

WAY TOO MUCH WRONG WITH THIS!!!

STATS

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Boi! View Post
    Ok....I'm

23 years old
    5 9"
    140 lb's
    BF at 9%

I started with a Dbol only coarse...Stupid and pointless i know (but you know wot i mean, i didn't have a clue), that was for 6 weeks...then six weeks off

Then, sus and dec (same amount as what i plan to do for this course). i did this for 8 weeks...and then left it 4 weeks, and here I am now...
    You need a diet. Not steroids .

I have been attending the gym for seven years, and for the past three years i have been following nutrition and diet plans off this and others websites (as to how much carbs, protein and colories to consume per day). when i started this diet i also quit smoking...since then i have put on 7 lb's. So this is why i chose to start taking steroids ...i am aware that they are no quick fix at all. i just believe they will help me to put more weight on with the correct excersice and diet.

thankyou for your comments tho

c-Z
    Yeah you need to understand without a proper diet. YOU WILL NOT GROW. And 5'9 140lbs. Is nothing.... Obviously your not doing something right man...

Severn years in the gym...... And 140.... I want to see your diet in exact. This is going to be what everyone else tells you.... Soo.. I mean... do what you want. Gain 5 lbs of water on a that poorly designed cycle and loose it all. Might as well just give me your money or donate it... Will be doing nothing for you.
    Last edited by c-Z; 08-09-2009 at 05:51 PM.

Seriously...I am not here to b******t. If i was i would just do them anyway...but i came here for advice.

My diet is standard of what people on here and other sites recommend...
    aswell as 2 protein shakes a day and i also take a lot of vitamins...

But still i seem to have no real difference in weight gain...dont get me wrong these days i am incredibly toned...i mean shockingly...but thats it, i only ever get more toned and not put weight on.

My father is the same never puts weight on...been a twig all his life...and he eats like a ************

so c-Z...why do you believe there is a lot wrong with the cycle i posted?

thanks

c-Z
    Personally I want to see your diet.... My father mother brother are all skinny... For the longest time I weighed 150lbs at 5'6. I tried hard as hell to gain weight... NO GO. Since I don't know my father... My ma had always jsut said well your built like your father...... I'm now 190lbs at 5'6..... Food is the best thing you can put into your body. Perhaps your not intaking enough. Thats why i want to see this diet of yours. Because thats the starting and lacking point for most people.

As for the cycle....

1- 5 Dianabol (25mg per day) Extremely low dose of d-bol
    1-10 Sustanon (250mg per week) Sust ran properly should be shot every other day not once a week
    1-10 Deca (200mg per week)deca at this dose will yield next to nothing.

Deca should be ran atleast 12 weeks IMO. And any test should be ran 2 weeks after that.

ZoneBlitz is offline Junior Member
    You think that's an extremely low dose of Dianabol ? What do you believe a minimum dose would be if this one is "extremely low"?

I agree about the deca dose being much to low to be at all effective.

And for the record, OP, steroids would be so wrong for you right now. You need to eat much more that you think you do.

c-Z
    IMO it is a low dose.. I wouldn't run it that low. I won't give advice unless it is something I would do.... And I would never run it that low... I would run d-bol at minimum around 40mgs a day.

thankyou for all the advice.
    and when you say eat more than i think i do...i eat 5-6 meals a day so i cant really eat much more, i dont know wether you think that i'm talking **** but ive been tryin my hardest for three years without any luck...hence why i came hear for advice. but three years ago i came to this site and was asking about steroids and they said what you have just sed to me...and believe it or not thats what i did (diet). and still not much difference...so i'm here again because i want to do steroids properly and this is why i'm asking your advice...

I thankyou for all your advice so far...but ive already done it. now i want further advice on doing steroids PROPERLY.

thanks

arenawarrior is offline Banned
    go get some weight gainer. Load up on carbs. Lift heavier weights with low reps. You will gain weight.

c-Z
    5-6 meals is good... To be honest ide go for high protein/carb. Run a simple test (e or c)only if you insist on doing a cycle properly. Shoot it 2x a week. Sust, prop need to be shot eod and suspension need to be shot like every 6-8 hours... Sooo

Test E or C is in best interest. 2shots twice a week 500mgs total... U can use dbol to jump start it..

And to tell you the truth.. I would probably just do a sloppy bulk. You can afford to gain some fat i'm sure.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    C-Z is right.... I for one do not think you should even be stacking compounds yet... Just test alone with maybe,,maybe a D-bol kickstart. That is more than enough to start with!
    and I also agree Deca at 250mg a week is honestly going to do nothing more than maybe lubericate the joints.. would need350mg a week minimum to see any really affects from it! I would honestly prefer you stay away from multiple compounds for now though!

yeah...ive been using n-2 large weight gainer and have a shake in the mornin, straight after workout and one before bed...would you recommend any other weight gainers or stick to the n-2?

i didn't realise sus needs to be shot so often...which would be a problem because as i said before i can only do it in buttocks. so ill give the test eth or cyp a try. and how much d-bol a day would you recommend, 50mg?

I like Muscle Juice by Ultimate Nutrition. I'd link you to where I buy it from but I'm not sure if it's allowed, but the price and taste is great. I mix in some whey as well..

Do you know how many calories you are currently eating per day?

btw, I'm not trying to BS you with pointless comments, but if you are stimulating your muscles intensely enough and you are consuming enough protein and total calories and you're getting adequate rest, you WILL grow. If you are not growing it's either one of these requirements isn't being met or there is some medical reason why you're not growing, in which case you'd need a doctor, not steroids .

People are for the most part advising against you using steroids at this time because it's clear to them why your not bulking, and steroids won't help that. You'd most likely bloat for a while and that's it.

I know it's hard to read because you're convinced that these magic drugs are your ticket to muscles, but there is a science behind building muscle that you'd do well to research and understand.

At 5'9" and 140lbs, I personally can't advise steroid use .

don't get me wrong i know steroids dont work miricals...n i dont expect to take them and be the incredible hulk because i know that isn't what they do. i think they will help me tho...i intake about 4,500 calories a day. and as to a medical condition...i have resus negative blood type...which means my blood cant carry much protein...

i am to believe steroid help you retain more protein so i thought it might counter act the problem

and as to a medical condition...i have resus negative blood type...which means my blood cant carry much protein...

i am to believe steroid help you retain more protein so i thought it might counter act the problem
    Well that's interesting. I have no clue what to advise now, considering this new information.

At the very least, research this all you can first.

Good luck with whatever you do.

lol thanks i know its a hazy subject on what i should do...but rhesus negative means my red blood cells find it hard to carry protein, so i think steroids might counter act it...

i'm going to do a bit more research on the subject to see if its wise for me to take them...having said that i didnt have any problems before, infact when i took sus and dec the first time although it was low dose i felt on top of the world lol.

thankyou for all the advice

F500 is offline New Member
    but three years ago i came to this site and was asking about steroids and they said what you have just sed to me...and believe it or not thats what i did (diet). and still not much difference...so i'm here again because i want to do steroids properly and this is why i'm asking your advice...

thanks
    Three years ago and you only have 17 posts? Like everyone said eat more... yes you might be eating 5-6 meals a day.. but when I'm losing weight I still eat 5-6 meals a day.. What is your daily caloric intake right now... you obviously have a high metabolism show you should eat even more to make up for it. Also someone posted to lift heavier... I agree low reps more sets heavier weight.. also if you are doing any cardio you might want to slow down a bit.

You're getting defensive and all we are trying to do is help.

oh no...i dont mean to sound defensive, i do thankyou for all your adice and i am taking it on board.

Its just that i have tried what you are sayin. but tbh ive found out that nothing will really help. ive been on the phone to the nhs this morning and they confirmed that as i have type O rhesus negative blood my red blood cells are unable to carry protein, certain carbs and other factors. so ive come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter how much i eat because my blood cant absorb it...in this case it's pointless taking steroids aswell...so i dont really know what to do...

oh and as for the cardio i dont do any because i dont want to loose and more weight

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    To the OP: Protein shakes are fine for post workouts, but only stay in your system for a very short time. Kinda like throwing gas on a fire. Short burst. Try adding 16 oz of egg whites first thing in the morning and another 16oz right before bedtime with some casein protein mix and VERY big spoon full peanut butter. Egg whites burn slow (5 ta 6 hours) and you get almost 100% absorbtion. Egg beater or All Whites are great and cheap at Walmart if you get the 32 oz cartoon is like $3.66. That 100 grams of great protein a day and you will use almost all of it.

Of course, you got to eat more! Maybe get up to 8 or 10 small meals a day and shakes dont count.

CZ is right about the cycle. Simple Test E or C at 500mg ew would be good. Dbol kicker at 40 mg ed would help with faster results.

If you have been training hard and eating right for seven years, maybe its time to give your body a shock?

Good luck with you cycle!

Papa

F500 is offline New Member
    Hey papa... were you on some other board a few years ago.. I can't for the life of me remember which ones Swordfish was a mod tho.. sound familiar? If not could have the totally wrong guy..

Thread Information