tadpoleboyy is offline Member

Test and EQ, or not?

Im going to run another cycle soon, its been a few months. Heres what im thinking

1-12 test e 500/wk
    1-10 equipose 800/wk
    1-6 (non aromatizing oral, epistane, hdrol, tbol, whatever)

Is this a bad idea with regards to the high dose of eq? Should i cut the eq in half and do a low dose of tren or deca too? I will be playing soccer, so is tren really so bad that i will suck ass and not be able to run? This is a cutting cycle, btw, i will be using letro and do not want ANY water weight, too damn hard to run.

184, 5' 10" 10%bf. Have ran around 5 cycles using a lot of diff stuff. Never tren tho. Should i avoid it, or is it time to take the plunge?

Give me your oppinions, unless they are completely stupid. When i say your own oppinions, i mean that you have had some experience with these compounds or a similar scenario, not some crap you simply read, because i can do that myself.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by tadpoleboyy View Post
    Im going to run another cycle soon, its been a few months. Heres what im thinking

1-12 test e 500/wk
    1-10 equipose 800/wk

Is this a bad idea with regards to the high dose of eq? Should i cut the eq in half and do a low dose of tren or deca too? I will be playing soccer, so is tren really so bad that i will suck ass and not be able to run? This is a cutting cycle, btw, i will be using letro and do not want ANY water weight, too damn hard to run.

184, 5' 10" 10%bf. Have ran around 5 cycles using a lot of diff stuff. Never tren tho. Should i avoid it, or is it time to take the plunge?

Give me your oppinions, unless they are completely stupid. When i say your own oppinions, i mean that you have had some experience with these compounds or a similar scenario, not some crap you simply read, because i can do that myself.
    I think at your size you could get by easily with 600mg wk of EQ.
    TBOL or ANAVAR would be great oral choices.

due to dosing, its either gun be 400 or 800, i dont want to measure out that little extra amount every day. Plus i would have left overs if i dont do something weird.

I suppose the ? should be what is better with the test, 800mg/wk bold, or 400mg/wk bold with low dose deca (200mg/wk?) or tren . I may not even do the tren, i think i am balding.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    jesus if you can not spend 30 seconds measuring a 1/2 cc to do the correct dose than you have no place doing a cycle! How old are you that you are playing soccer?/ HS ,College?? Is that you in your avy? Just asking and I do not mean to be rude but man after 4-5 cycles you should be either super sh redded or A lot bigger. The reason I say this is because if you are wasting the time and money to do steroids you should at least be getting maximum results out of them!

i dont do particularly heavy cycles, i dose somewhat modestly. My heaviest cycle was test 500/wk and an oral. The reason being the more i use, the more i lose eventually. Im in my mid 20's, i play soccer in an adult league. I get great results, but after enough cycles i have realized that i do not like to bounce much above 210 lbs, its uncomfortable and my knees and other joints begin to suffer (i dont think my frame is meant for that). It also makes various daily tasks become a bit more difficult, and the sweating becomes excessive. I usually drop down to 185 ish when off cycle in the summer, and 190-195 in the winter.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    well this cycle should put you above 210 if you are eating correctly! Tat is why I ask! Hate to see people pumping steroids if they really could do the same thing with just a clean diet and it really seems like you could! Just my opinion though! Everyone has their own way of looking at things!

RangersLTW is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum
    I agree with above.....either diet or a cycle consisting of stuff my geared towards strength and endurance......eq/var/tbol/win and real low dose of test......I think I have seen some suggestions from members saying test c 200mg a week but can not remember

RangersLTW is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum
    oh and not all four
    eq and win
    eq and var
    you get my point

banthar is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoleboyy View Post

1-12 test e 500/wk
    1-10 equipose 800/wk

If you dont want to hold water weight stay away from deca.

Thread Information