Thread: pct ?

ty357 is offline Member

pct ?

i read a post on a all oral cycle . im just asking what pct would he have to used. i hear alot of pct is for when you inject or is pct needed with just an all oral cycle. and a all oral cycle is bad for your liver so milk thistle or liv52 must be used. will that be at the begining of cycle or at the ending. im not a guru or anywhere near one guys just asking questions lol. thanks

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Wherever you read that an oral cycle is good.... Be more specific and please tell me its not a dbol cycle... What are you planning on running... Any time you run orals in a cycle some sort of liver support should be ran.

Pct is extremely important. And should be used anytime steroids are being used.

2000Vette is offline Junior Member
    Depends on the gear bro. be more specific, pct is always required if you want your dick to work afterwards and antiesgtrogens should be ran with certian steroids along with milk thistle for orals.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    oOrals cycles not only shut you down just as hard (even faster) than an injectable cycle, they also can completely destroy your liver and kidneys!! I do not think you would have read on here that an oral Cycle is OK to do! The only oral ever even suggested on here to run without an injectable Anavar . Even then it is a very expensive compound and only under sircumstances should this be done! Anything else is just not worth the abuse it can cause

ty357 is offline Member
    thanks guys. i wasnt running any cycle or anything. i was just asking. because i thought i read a post on a all oral cycle. i just wanted to know can it be done safely. and if it could how can it be ran safely with mild sides. thanks again

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    oOrals cycles not only shut you down just as hard (even faster) than an injectable cycle, they also can completely destroy your liver and kidneys!!
    LOL

Little over-exaggeration, ya think?

Thread Information