Thread: Test Flu?

RoidBoid is offline Member

Test Flu?

hey guys im 4weeks in on my test e .. 500mg weekly split... this mourning i woke up and im feeling about 5000 degrees, musta lost weight in the night! i have a sore throat, running nose and also my balance is abit fecked. i jabbed yesterday if that makes any difference... over reacting or is this the signs of test flu?

banthar is offline Junior Member
    Take some Ibuprofin and give a few days

jst poped 600mg of ibuprofen, im hoping its not feel like shit man

bump - im dying here

banthar is offline Junior Member
    Go to sleep man hope you feel better in the morning/ lol

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dont forget to eat even if you dont want to and keep LOTS of fluids in you. Make sure you have a bottle of water near you and drink constantly.

Chicken soup (low sodium) LOL no you probably need some salt so regular is OK

it is mourning here, 7.05 am .. woke up at 5 like a rappist on the run, bed is soaked. my balance is wobbly

You have a viral infection in your upper respiratory tract, it's nothing to do with the juice.

The "balance wobbliness" you're experiencing is known as vertigo, and it's being caused by inflammation of the vestibular nerve. (You have two vestibular nerves, one on each side of your head).

Inflammation of the vestibular nerve is very very rare, and is always caused by a viral infection.

All you can do is rest and eat well. Maybe an anti-viral medicine would speed things along but doctors hardly ever hand the things out.

And no, it's not serious. Worse case scenario you're gonna be fatigued for a while.

well i wnt into hospital last night as i couldnt open my eyes or move, im on high medication and also been given tami-flu for swine flu

When you were in hospital, did you tell them you were on juice? (The juice is unrelated to your condition, but I'm just curious if you let the know about it). Whenever I'm in a medical situation I'm always 100% honest because I know that the doctors are only there to help.

I had a viral infection similar to yours about 4 years ago. I found that taking Sudafed helped a lot (it helps psychologically more than physically because it calms you down and eases anxiety). I'd suggest you stay away from Valium coz you'll get addicted to it pretty quickly. By the way, there's two kinds of Sudafed, one that contains "pseudoephedrine" and the one that doesn't contain it. You want the one that does contain it.

The first week is gonna be the roughest, I reckon you're gonna have really bad fatigue and just feel like shit all the time. The Sudafed is good for easing the "feel like shit" feeling, but it doesn't make you feel so good that you'll get addicted. Go to bed and sleep if things get too much for you.

Keep an eye on your blood pressure, I reckon it's gonna be high for a while. They prescribed me a drug called Inderal to keep my blood pressure down at the time, but looking back on it I don't know if it was a good idea to take the stuff because some people think that your body raises your blood pressure specifically to fight the virus. The doctors wanted my blood pressure down though coz they didn't want to have to deal with kidney problems caused by it.

Anyway man, I wish you the best of luck. You're gonna bounce back 100% after this, but you're gonna feel like shit for a while. Take advantage of the situation and sit on the sofa all day with a quilt drinking tea watching daytime TV eating apple pie and chocolate marshmellows.
    Last edited by KimboHalfSlice; 08-11-2009 at 08:43 AM.

alex18 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidBoid View Post
    well i wnt into hospital last night as i couldnt open my eyes or move, im on high medication and also been given tami-flu for swine flu
    keep us posted brother...hope all is well

DOM6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Almond View Post
    When you were in hospital, did you tell them you were on juice? (The juice is unrelated to your condition, but I'm just curious if you let the know about it). Whenever I'm in a medical situation I'm always 100% honest because I know that the doctors are only there to help.

I had a viral infection similar to yours about 4 years ago. I found that taking Sudafed helped a lot (it helps psychologically more than physically because it calms you down and eases anxiety). I'd suggest you stay away from Valium coz you'll get addicted to it pretty quickly. By the way, there's two kinds of Sudafed, one that contains "pseudoephedrine" and the one that doesn't contain it. You want the one that does contain it.

The first week is gonna be the roughest, I reckon you're gonna have really bad fatigue and just feel like shit all the time. The Sudafed is good for easing the "feel like shit" feeling, but it doesn't make you feel so good that you'll get addicted. Go to bed and sleep if things get too much for you.

Keep an eye on your blood pressure, I reckon it's gonna be high for a while. They prescribed me a drug called Inderal to keep my blood pressure down at the time, but looking back on it I don't know if it was a good idea to take the stuff because some people think that your body raises your blood pressure specifically to fight the virus. The doctors wanted my blood pressure down though coz they didn't want to have to deal with kidney problems caused by it.

Anyway man, I wish you the best of luck. You're gonna bounce back 100% after this, but you're gonna feel like shit for a while. Take advantage of the situation and sit on the sofa all day with a quilt drinking tea watching daytime TV eating apple pie and chocolate marshmellows.
    hey almond how long can this last for?
    cause i just shot some test e 500mg like 3days ago and feel the same way

RangersLTW is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Long time RoidBoid.....hope you get better

Quote Originally Posted by DOM6 View Post
    hey almond how long can this last for?
    cause i just shot some test e 500mg like 3days ago and feel the same way
    I'll gonna be perfectly honest and say that I'm not a doctor. There are cases of this lasting for 2 weeks, and rare cases that last forever. All you can do is treat yourself well and stay optimistic.

The only reason I gave some input is because RoidBoid said he had vertigo, which is really indicative of a viral infection. I had the same thing myself about 4 years ago, and vertigo was the first thing I experienced.

I really don't wanna be giving medical advice because I don't wanna end up giving someone the wrong advice. I really think steroids are unrelated to this condition, but at the same time I don't wanna tell you to keep taking them just in case you get worse because of them. I can think of a few reasons why steroids would do this to you:
    1) You've got a bad batch of juice (e.g. it's contaminated), or a fake batch
    2) Poor hygeine when injecting is making you sick
    3) Maybe you're one of the few few people that the steroid doesn't agree with
    4) Your body has mysteriously decided it doesn't like Test E

If you've taken Test E loads of times before without a problem, then I'd say it's pretty likely that the steroids are not the cause.

It's up to you whether you wanna keep going on the juice. Maybe take a small dose and see if it noticeably makes you feel worse.

slow down...... its flu, at its worst swine or even test flu, i wouldnt stop taking gear becuase of this, its just somthing the body has to fight, im unlucky that ive got it during the peek of my cycle when the test is due to kick in

pumper88 is offline New Member
    ye man i had this before , only lasted me a few days, and i bet it would have eased a sum by tomorow. The nausea wont last long either...

Thread Information