Can I post pictures of my viols?

In my local pharmacy I found some Testosterone Propionate 50mg in a 1cc viol. I did some websearching for the manufacturer name and product name but couldn't find anything on it. The viols are brown in colour (I've been told that this is to block sunlight).

I'm paranoid because the viols were extremely cheap, we're talking less than $1 each. Plus I'm more paranoid because I can't find any info on them. They were so cheap though that I had to buy them haha, I got 5 viols for about $4.

Is it OK if I take a photo of the viols and the packaging, and post them here? (I won't post any links to sites that sell steroids ).

I saw in another thread, a guy posted pictures of the juice he received in the mail, and I don't think there was any problem with it, but I'd just like to be sure before posting the pics.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Its ok as long as you black out any lab name, or other incriminating info that is on the label (if there is one). We have a section for pictures too.

Are "lab name" and "manufacturer" the same thing?

I mean if we were talking about Sustanon 250, the "lab name" would be Organon, is that right?

One other thing: When you say talk about "sources", is it the same as supplier? I mean if you got your steroids from Wallmart then Wallmart would be the "source", is that right?

I just wanna be sure.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Lab/Manufacturer is pretty much the same thing.

Now, there are some conflicting opinions on wether or not you can post Pharm names, I have seen some edited, and some not. Just to be safe, I would black it out.

And yes, dont mention the name of the place where you bought the gear.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    also, you need to edit your post, there is NO price talk allowed on the board.

post pics in the steroid pic section

and its spelled V I A L , not viol

Thread Information