kingk is offline New Member

Angry ****Test E/Anadrol 50 cycle 2nd cycle help. Starts today need help.reviews asap****

HI GUYS

im 24, 5"8, 167 lbs been training for about 3 years on and off wasnt really serious until i started my 1st cycle which was like a year ago and i been going solid ever since. My aim is to gain mass and muscle size. I train 5 days a week and sometimes twice a day when i can. i got a good solid base and am benching 265lbs comfortably as a guildline

my first cycle was about 1year ago and consisted of sust 250mg 1ml once a week for 10 weeks, dianabol 30mg ed for 4 weeks i also had some npp in there for about 6 weeks mixed with the sust but this was advice givin to me and i now realise this wasnt the best first cycle whatsoever. this course went a little wrong as i had some bad advice in what to take and to do and i guess i cant blame noone as i never done enough research myself. i put on about 14lbs and kept 7lb. (rough estimate) pct was nolva and clomid, 3 weeks after for 4 weeks.

ok heres my second cycle plan

CYCLE:
    weeks 1-3 Anadrol 50MG daily (wanna try drol instead of dbol as a kickstarter)

weeks 1-12 Test E (Norma) dosed at 500MG, pin twice a week. mon/thurs split (250mg Vial)
    Pins: 23G w/ 1 1/4 inch needle injection sites glutes, please advise on other areas possible with minimum pain and needle length.

please let me know if anyone has had good results from this greek norma test e

PCT
    week 1- Clomid 100mg+Novlvadex 40 mg
    Following 3 weeks- Clomid 50mg+Novlvadex 20mg

please advise on this cycle

im startin monday, also going to consume 6 meals a day.

thanks

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    looks fine

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The cycle and pct looks good. I'd run the drol 4 weeks but that is your call.

Thread Information