Musclehead21 is offline Junior Member

critique my next cycle please!!

ok previous cycles included test, tren , deca , eq, halo. i would usually run cycles and but i would never come off of test i would just cruise at 1cc a week. Well i took a year off of everything and this is the cyle i have planned
    Weeks 1-15 Sust 1,000mgs divided into 4 shots wk.
    Weeks 1-12 Tren E 600mgs divided into 2 shots wk.
    Weeks 1-15 Deca 400mgs Divided into 2 shots wk. (mainly for joints)
    Weeks 1-4 Anadrol 50-100 mgs a day
    as far as estrogen control i have adex, clomid, and nolva on hand. as far as pct i am going to cruise on 1cc of test when my cycle is over. i am probably never coming off of test. i am 24 years old and have been cycling since i was 18. i cruised on test e for 3 years while running cycles before. i know you guys are going to bash me for not coming off but i compete in p/l and strongman and this is what i want to do. So what do you all think of the cycle. Maybe different dosages. I have ran test before at 1,000mgs for 15 wks and i have ran tren before at 600mgs. thanks for all your help.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    There may be some on here that think this is abit much lol, putting your age to one side, i like the look of this cycle.. I may do something simliar for my next cycle but i think i like the adrol at 100mgs/150mgs...

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    It's not a bad cycle. A little high on the dosages, but if that's what you feel is necessary for growth / quality-strength gains, then go for it.

I personally wouldn't combine the deca + tren ... It's not terrible or anything, but you can get some pretty nasty side-affects from combining two 19-nor steroids simultaneously. also.. I wouldn't run the deca until week 15.. I'd stop using it after week 13, just to ensure it completely clears your system by the time you start PCT... on week 19.

Make sure you do a proper PCT regiment after you finish up this cycle though! None of that "cruising on 1cc" lol... just take your nolva/clomid, and recover properly this time.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    well if you were going to pct i would say to stop the deca a week before the sust so the pct times line up but since you're trting i don't think it will matter much

how about running a log, i would love to see the results from a cycle like this

btw, what are your stats?
    weight
    height
    bf%

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Agree with above. Stop deca same time as tren or week 13. If you only want deca for joint relief, I think 250mg to 300mg would be more than enough.

May want to have some caber or bromo on hand since your doing a double whamie with the 19 nor and may have some prolactin issues.

If you been cruising for three years on test and dont mind being on it the rest of your life, then dont worry with PCT. Just cruise, but please understand the risk your taking.

Would also like to see a detailed log on this. Have you thought about running Mast instead of one of the 19 nors? I hear its the sh*t! Would go great with this stack and money seems not to be an issue.

later

Papa

Sauced_Up is offline Associate Member
    Interested in stats also...
    If youve been cycling for that long you must be a monster

well guys i qualified in 2007 to compete in the qualifiers for the met-rx strongtest man in Las Vegas, NV but i snapped my ankle training for the meet by doing the the farmers walk. i also competed in the Arnold in 2007 in Colombus, OH. I haven't cycled anything in a year cause after my ankle healed i broke it again cause the pins snapped when i was squatting. i am ready to get back into it and i want to compete again and want my sponsors back. I will do a log for you guys just give me a little time to get my tren . i have everything else. i think i will drop the dose on the deca like you all said but up the anadrol dose. i never tried mast. but i will definately look into that thanks for the advice guys. i appreciate all of your help.

sorry forgot my stats i am 5'8" and before i broke my ankle and training for the strongman meet i was 292. my bf% not sure but you could see a little of my abs. i had a little fat down at the bottom of my stomach but you could still see my abs. my weight is now 250 and i just started lifting after taking a year off. i feel like i have never lifted before i am so sore but strength is still there just lost a little bit.

Anymore help guys?

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    hmmm well at ur size i guess the 400mg for deca would be low enough to just about be only for joints....i've always been told not to run 2 19-nors (tren and deca) together as someone reasoned above it's multiplicative in nature and the sides can get bad i guess.

I personally dropped tren from my bulk because i wanted to run deca to see if it will help my knee.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Well maybe I am wrong ut if you were at that type of competative level, and doing the Arnold classic, I really can not see any reason you would need to come on here and ask us any questions! Seems as though you have 10X the experience most of us here have. ust wondering why you would be asking for advice if you g=have cycled for so long and have soo much experience. Not flaming you at all, just curios??

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    The Arnold, strongman and a broken ankle in one year?? Seems like a lot going on. Around you would be cutting for and the strongman you would be bulking, plus you broke your ankle training for the strongman...when did you fit in all the BB'ing training and contest prep??

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

why would i be cutting for the arnold i am a powerlifter. im not a bodybuilder. read what i post first and then you would understand. im not on here to have people think im lying i just wanted a cycle advice that is all. i just wanted to see if you all think i should change anything bout my cycle you all asked for my stats and now you think im just making everything up. i did the powerlifting part of the Arnold not the bodybuilding. Thank

BG if you paid any attention you would know that i said i do powerlifting and strongman. i don't do bodybuilding so therefore i didn't have to cut to do bodybuilding and then strongman in the same year. that would be difficult. i asked you all for cycle critique and then you all wanted my stats i gave them and then you all flame me. im not trying to impress anyone i just wanted you all to look at my cycle and tell me what you think if you cant do that and want to run your mouth then don't post anything. why cant we just help people out instead of run you mouth

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont like drol/tren /deca all at once...

Dbol /tren/deca will yeild better results.

You also gotta love the dopamine production of dbol...

thank you Dancer i never honestly tried dbol before. i dont do to many orals cause my liver enzymes are always way high so i try to just stick with injectables but the orals work so well with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Musclehead21 View Post
    thank you Dancer i never honestly tried dbol before. i dont do to many orals cause my liver enzymes are always way high so i try to just stick with injectables but the orals work so well with them.
    Its progestrone issues for anyone that would run drol/deca /tren ... Its a waist IMHO... I been "water boy" before and its a negative and yield's nothing positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    Its progestrone issues for anyone that would run drol/deca/tren... Its a waist IMHO... I been "water boy" before and its a negative and yield's nothing positive.
    My training partner ran a Sust / Tren / Deca / Halo stack.. and it produced unbelievable results.

I think there is unbelievable synergy between Tren / Halo.

you know i forgot to mention about halo so thanks for bringing that up. i heard halo is incredible for strength gains. maybe i will replace the drol with halo instead. what do you all think of that? i always wanted to run halo neways.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    My training partner ran a Sust / Tren / Deca / Halo stack.. and it produced unbelievable results.

I think there is unbelievable synergy between Tren / Halo.
    My best cycle was halo/tren/winny.

There is some weird shit between tren and halo

Quote Originally Posted by Musclehead21 View Post
    you know i forgot to mention about halo so thanks for bringing that up. i heard halo is incredible for strength gains. maybe i will replace the drol with halo instead. what do you all think of that? i always wanted to run halo neways.
    I would DEFINITELY replace the d-bol with halo. You will see much better results, and you'll really harden up your muscles.

I've run Halo a couple of times now, and I stick to 40mg ED... it puts me on edge though! crazy angry.

The Tren really adds to the rage to though.

I'd definitely substitute the halo in. Hopefully you can afford it though, Halo's a pretty pricey oral.. especially when you run it for 4 - 6 weeks.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    well if you were going to pct i would say to stop the deca a week before the sust so the pct times line up but since you're trting i don't think it will matter much

how about running a log, i would love to see the results from a cycle like this

btw, what are your stats?
    weight
    height
    bf%

He started when he was 18.

What happened when you stopped for a year?

Forget about everything else, I think that is alot of gear to run at the same time.

What does your blood work read like???

Or is your HPTA shut off almost completely?

Curious, that's all.

But all valid questions.

Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post

Forget about everything else, I think that is alot of gear to run at the same time.

Curious, that's all.

But all valid questions.
    Obvoiusly his HPTA is completely shut down... he's already accepted he's on TRT..

It's his decision. He's a powerlifter, and apparently good at it.

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post

What does your blood work read like???

Curious, that's all.

But all valid questions.
    My guess would be that by this time the body has completely ruled out the production of its own Testosterone . The body seems to have an unbelievable ability to adapt, especially in the early ages. At this point getting your HPGA (HPTA) back in order would require professional intervention. I'm surprised he was able to keep his weight at 250 lbs. Don't know about the diet, but I'm guessing stopping everything clod turkey may have yielded quite the fat gain.

But about the original post:

Let's analyze this for a second. You were cruising on Test for over 3 years, then all of a sudden cut everything because of an injury. Now you're trying to hit the dosages hard to be able to get back into the competitive level.

I'm not the most experienced guy here, but I have some knowledge on this subject. I personally think hitting 1g of test a week may be a little bit of an overkill at this point. Maybe if you were still at 292 and heavily active. I'd say cut it down to 750/week, however if a VET approves do it...

About the 19-nor subject I think you got enough feedback. That's your decision.

Everything else seems good. My only concern would be hitting it hard with that amount of gear after a year of vegetating. I had that before, with the only exception that it was a 4 month off period where I screwed up my shoulder and broke two of my ribs from Muay Thai.

And damn I can tell you it was hard to get back into it, and that much gear may backfire on you.

But either way I wish you luck. Ciao bro.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    Obvoiusly his HPTA is completely shut down... he's already accepted he's on TRT..

It's his decision. He's a powerlifter, and apparently good at it.
    Yes, I wasn't questioning his professional athletic credentials.

I was questioning if his HPTA was shut down completely.

Some guys HPTA can make a come back, sometimes....

So , don't get your panties in a bunch, bro.....

i accept the fact that i am on trt for life. i wish now that i never would of ran this like i did but i cant change that. for the year i was off i went down from 292 to 220. i am back up to 250 now from running sust at 500mgs a week for the past couple weeks and back into training. i had some blood tests run for my total test and it was like 150 if i can remember correctly. somewhere around that. i ran clomid, nolva, and hcg and i cant get my body to recover at all. i can understand not jumping into 1,000mgs of test at once but i have been running it at 500mgs for a couple weeks now just waiting on my other stuff to come in. i ordered halo instead of the drol just to let you all know. thanks for all of your help guys i appreciate it and i will keep a log for you all when i start all of this.

Thread Information