math69 is offline Junior Member

Questions about Testosterone

Hi all,

I'm on testosterone for 3 months (1 IM /month 250mg) cause i'm a low testosterone guy (hypogonodal) and my doctor prescribed it. I have question about testosterone:

-I'd like to know if low testosterone can lead to flabby belly button. I mean skinny fat guy? For those who are on testosterone for a while, did you notice changes in your fat distribution?

-Does anyone know his before/after injection level? I dont know yet but i cant wait my next blood test! I need to know.

-Last question, did you notice bigger bones? For instance, bigger wwrist?

Thk you

Sorry for my english.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by math69 View Post
    Hi all,

I'm on testosterone for 3 months (1 IM /month 250mg) cause i'm a low testosterone guy (hypogonodal) and my doctor prescribed it. I have question about testosterone:

-I'd like to know if low testosterone can lead to flabby belly button. I mean skinny fat guy? For those who are on testosterone for a while, did you notice changes in your fat distribution?
    no, flabby belly button and whatever is due to bad diet
    -Does anyone know his before/after injection level? I dont know yet but i cant wait my next blood test! I need to know.
    why?
    -Last question, did you notice bigger bones? For instance, bigger wwrist?
    only hgh can cause bone growth, it's in your head
    Thk you

Sorry for my english.
    bold

jrmy is offline Junior Member
    well testosterone does increase metabolism,if you have hip fat or fat on your buttocks that may be attributed to imbalanced hormones.if thats what your asking

Thank you Phate,

I read on this webpage that low testosterone mean fat bellow the navel? That's what I have:
    http://www.trucdenana.com/zones-de-g...art-325-0.html

It's in french it says that fat bellow the navel mean either cortisol excess or low testosterone .

-I'd like to know the level after an injection cause i wonder what is my current level since i started the treatment. I will check it in one month but i'd like to know for those who are on Testo how it increase your level (before after value). Just to know...

Quote Originally Posted by jrmy View Post
    well testosterone does increase metabolism,if you have hip fat or fat on your buttocks that may be attributed to imbalanced hormones.if thats what your asking
    really now? tell us how please

Thank you Phate,

I read on this webpage that low testosterone mean fat bellow the navel? That's what I have:
    http://www.trucdenana.com/zones-de-g...art-325-0.html

It's in french it says that fat bellow the navel mean either cortisol excess or low testosterone .

-I'd like to know the level after an injection cause i wonder what is my current level since i started the treatment. I will check it in one month but i'd like to know for those who are on Testo how it increase your level (before after value). Just to know...
    impossible to tell, only bloodwork can tell you your testosterone level as everybody is different and their bodies will metabolize testosterone a little different

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Its possible you are very sensative to estrogen... it is very rare for a male to experience estrogen sides from low dosages of test but possible. Estrogen will certainly cause you to gain body fat.

Are you on a AI?

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    impossible to tell, only bloodwork can tell you your testosterone level as everybody is different and their bodies will metabolize testosterone a little different
    True,

Process of elimination

1) is your diet on?

2) are you an AI?

3) T3 levels?

4) other genetic problems?

OK, i thought that one IM 250mg increase by 5, 7 or 10 ng... I thought it was for everybody the same.

Dancer,
    What AI means? (i'm french)

My brother, my father and I are hypogonodal guy. I found out 6 months ago thanks to a blood test. I was tired for many years and testo injection is new for me but it's changing my life. That's why i asked these question (may sounds stupid but i dont know at all this hormone treatment).

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Dancer,

My brother, my father and I are hypogonodal guy. I found out 6 months ago thanks to a blood test. I was tired for many years and testo injection is new for me but it's changing my life. That's why i asked these question (may sounds stupid but i dont know at all this hormone treatment).
    Great Britain rule..

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Great Britain drools..

Dancer,

Basically what I am ref to is aromatize inhibitors, if your english is not good it is chemicals that help you stop production of estrogen.

If all the items I listed in the prior post are ok you can not be just getting body fat in weird areas.

For example if you have a estrogen problem you will get fat. If your diet is poor you will get fat. If you have genetic problems such as lack or t3 production of cushings you will get fat.

Erfff... Mr Bean is back. You british, are the most frustrated people in europe. Poor Weather, ugly girls, no mountains, disgusting food!
    That's why you spend all your time and money on football match. And you have great football team BUT no english on the field. Mohahahahah

-> Dancer, how can I check my estrogen level? and T3?

I checked LH,FSH,FSH,TESTOSTERONE and "T4 libre(free)".

Are you holding estra water? are your nipples larger than before? If T4 is ok you are good, your body's ability to produce t3/t4 are from the same organ.

No i didnt notice it

next two:

List your diet

then we have cortisol, which is a simple blood test.

i do not practice bodybuilding and special diet, i use this forum cause this is the best place to know more about testo and steroid .

/\ I understand but that is a factor in your problem

Thread Information