tigeredge is offline Junior Member

how long will equipose take to work with this stack?

350 mg of winny
    450 of prop
    500 mg of tren en

oh i will be running 600 mg of the stuff

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    what are your stats

and HOW are you planning to run all that stuff

sounds like a LOT of gear for a cycle

why are you running Tren En with Prop???

Tarheel is offline Associate Member
    Dude,

You are about to put damn near 2 grams/week of gear into your body and you dont know how long it takes eq to kick in??? Thats professional bodybuilder dosages!

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    what are your stats

and HOW are you planning to run all that stuff

sounds like a LOT of gear for a cycle

why are you running Tren En with Prop???
    i am 215 pounds at 8 % bf. i am into week 7 of a tren and prop cycle. going to run it for 14 weeks

was on tren ace but my source went dry. found another who is offeirng black widow tren ace and en . do yer reckon i should change immediatlly

Quote Originally Posted by Tarheel View Post
    Dude,

You are about to put damn near 2 grams/week of gear into your body and you dont know how long it takes eq to kick in??? Thats professional bodybuilder dosages!
    i know how long it takes on its own but not too sure when its stacked. i would like experiences

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    No it's not.. 2 grams is nowhere near PRO BODYBUILDER DOSAGE...

It is advanced AAS user Dosage but DEFINITELY not Pro BB-er dosing...

From the sounds of it... he is definitely not in the advanced area yet so he probably shouldn't be doing anything other than a TEST ONLY cycle IMO but hey who are we to tell people what to do.. we are just here to advise not to dictate. Everyone makes up their own minds.. and do what they want... we just wanna make sure they do it safely.

Oh and OP... Don't use EQ... waste of your time, money, and muscle tissue to dissolve the useless OIL !! It has been proven it DOES NOT BUILD MUSCLE AT ALL...

*Learned that from MARCUS300*- Highly Respected and Knowledgeable Member of the Board

Stick with what you got.. the Tren and Prop...You should do just fine on just those alone... EQ is a waste.. and especially a HUGE WASTE in a cycle like that...

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    first take the name OUT of your post......against the rules and you should know that

how long have you been on the tren E? it is gonna take 5-6 weeks to kick in

and you still didn't answer WHY you are running ALL this
    what is your cycle history and AGE ???

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    first take the name OUT of your post......against the rules and you should know that

how long have you been on the tren E? it is gonna take 5-6 weeks to kick in

and you still didn't answer WHY you are running ALL this
    what is your cycle history and AGE ???
    aged 25, did 3 cycles previously:

1st) dbol , sus and deca
    2nd) sus, deca, naps and dbol
    3rd) deca and prop

Tarheel is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    No it's not.. 2 grams is nowhere near PRO BODYBUILDER DOSAGE...

It is advanced AAS user Dosage but DEFINITELY not Pro BB-er dosing...

From the sounds of it... he is definitely not in the advanced area yet so he probably shouldn't be doing anything other than a TEST ONLY cycle IMO but hey who are we to tell people what to do.. we are just here to advise not to dictate. Everyone makes up their own minds.. and do what they want... we just wanna make sure they do it safely.

Oh and OP... Don't use EQ... waste of your time, money, and muscle tissue to dissolve the useless OIL !! It has been proven it DOES NOT BUILD MUSCLE AT ALL...

*Learned that from MARCUS300*- Highly Respected and Knowledgeable Member of the Board

Stick with what you got.. the Tren and Prop...You should do just fine on just those alone... EQ is a waste.. and especially a HUGE WASTE in a cycle like that...
    Hey Deuce,

Are you serious??? How much mg/week does pros use on the avg??? Wow...I never imagined....Anyway, Eq made me more vascular almost immediately at 400 mg /week and helped my endurance although I now know from many of the top dogs on this site that 400 mg/week wasnt enough. I was also taking it concurrently with sustanon and winny. Great luck to ya bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarheel View Post
    Hey Deuce,

Are you serious??? How much mg/week does pros use on the avg??? Wow...I never imagined....Anyway, Eq made me more vascular almost immediately at 400 mg /week and helped my endurance although I now know from many of the top dogs on this site that 400 mg/week wasnt enough. I was also taking it concurrently with sustanon and winny. Great luck to ya bro.
    thanks mate. going to start on 400mg. got the black widow stuff cheap from a good source and the dosage to mill is great. explains my initial thoughts on extravagance

Thread Information