I pulled black oil out of my glute

So I was doing a routine injection today into my left glute. This is about my 5th injection done on my own, so I'm getting less nervous about it and paying more attention.

In particular, I'm paying proper attention when aspirating.

Anyway here's what happened to me about 10 minutes ago:

I stuck the needle in, and then pulled the stopper back. The needle appeared to turn black. My first thought was "holy shit that looks like oil", it looked pitch black. I was thinking to myself what the hell could that be. I pulled the needle out and held it up to the light, and it turned out to have a bubble of very-dark-red blood in it.

I couldn't believe it at first, and I placed the syringe down on the table thinking what the hell should I do know. I picked the syringe back up, changed the needle, and picked a site about one inch below the first site. This time I aspirated and just got a clear bubble in the syringe, so I pushed the stuff in and that was the end of that.

I'm the guy who started the thread recently "Have you ever drawn blood when aspirating", and I really can't believe it happened to me today!

As I said before, I let a "seasoned bodybuilder dude" do my first 17 injections, and he never wiped with alcohol or aspirated, and now I'm seeing just how god damn lucky I was to get away with it for 17 injections.

I remember reading in another thread that someone said you don't have to aspirate when injecting your glute, but I can tell you right now that you do have to.

Other people have described injecting into a vein as very bad experience, and I have to say I'm really glad I spared myself that experience today.
    Last edited by KimboHalfSlice; 08-13-2009 at 06:29 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    More than likely you where just NEAR a vein and had nicked it but Yes it was a good choice to move to a new location and that is why we aspirate . Have you read any of the storied of people who have injected into a vein? They arent pretty but so far non fatal that I know of.

I get all my injection advice from a guy who used to do hard drugs for 10 years. He's off the stuff now, but he has a wealth of experience to share.

Back when he used to use, he says he's seen people use the bevel on the bottom of a soda can to mix rain water with heroin powder, then they sucked the stuff into a syringe and went straight into their arm with it. Really dreadful stuff.

Over the 10 years he was using, he's seen a s**t load of stuff, but I definitely remember him telling me that injecting into a blood vessel was really bad news... but that it wouldn't kill you.

One other thing, I rang him about 5 minutes after I did the injection and he told me that if the blood was that dark, I was in an artery (as opposed to a vein).

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sorry to hear mate .

If the substance you drew out was black , Well then , I 'm not sure if you know .
    You are turning into a zombie .

Some companies extract testosterone and such from cadaver's . If they didn't pasteurize the substance , then you have dead testosterone . They generally give to morticians to prep athletic bodies for viewing in funeral homes .

You better check your source before you start craving living flesh ?

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    you were in a vien ever had your blood drawn well you did it your self

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    if the blood was 'dark', then you didnt hit a artery, arterys carry oxygenated blood which is bright red in color, veins carry the dark blood...

Thread Information