Thread: Cycle Bridging

BiggD is offline Junior Member

Cycle Bridging

I am debating running several consecutive cycles and looking to gather info on cycle bridging.

Here are a few questions...

What are the options for suggested gear used during bridging?
    Is pct still required after a cycle if you plan to bridge?

Looking for all sorts of advice so if you have anything to contribute beyond those 2 questions please feel free.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Well what are your reasons to bridge? Are you a competitive athlete?

Stats as well

Weight
    Bf
    Training experience
    Cycle experience

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    what Reed said

we need info and reasons

bridging is something the average guy really doesnt need to do

especially for multiple cycles

The concept of bridging is one where a user choses a compound (this is where you'll need to do your research) that is less suppressive to the HPTA while running PCT compounds in order to hopefully somewhat restore the natural hormonal functions.

But whats to say that this will happen. Once your shutdown your shutdown and then switching over to a compound that is still suppressive may or may not restore your HPTA as this IS the goal of PCT

The other concept is cruising. Where once you are done w/ a cycle you then lower your testosterone dose to one that is in the range of a HRT patient. 125mg a week or whatever the user feels is adequate to hold gains depending on size etc. As well as running HCG alongside. You do not do PCT with cruising.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    The concept of bridging is one where a user choses a compound (this is where you'll need to do your research) that is less suppressive to the HPTA while running PCT compounds in order to hopefully somewhat restore the natural hormonal functions.

But whats to say that this will happen. Once your shutdown your shutdown and then switching over to a compound that is still suppressive may or may not restore your HPTA as this IS the goal of PCT

The other concept is cruising. Where once you are done w/ a cycle you then lower your testosterone dose to one that is in the range of a HRT patient. 125mg a week or whatever the user feels is adequate to hold gains depending on size etc. As well as running HCG alongside. You do not do PCT with cruising.

Sorry for the hi-jak.. Reed how u feeling for Saturday mate?

Well what are your reasons to bridge? Are you a competitive athlete?

Stats as well

Weight
    Bf
    Training experience
    Cycle experience
    I have competed in two shows local to my area. Since the last show, aprox. 16 months ago, I have taken time off from AAS and training has been weak. As a result I have lost a lot of weight and muscle mass. I had been weightlifting for over ten yrs, but training only the past 2 or 3 years. I have done 6-7 cycles and have another one planned which I will be starting in a few weeks. I have never bridged cycles nor have I cruised. My goal is to get back into contest shape over the next year and I would like to try bridging/cruising cycles to achive that goal.

I am 29yrs, 205lbs(down from 230 - 16mo ago), 5ft11, and aprox 13%bf(up from 8-9% - 16mo ago)

The cycle I will be running in a few weeks is a test E 12wks @ 500mg/wk), deca 10wks @ 400mg/wk with dbol @ 50mg/d for 5 wks. I have PCT to start 2 weeks after last test E shot.

Could you guys direct me to some literature on the subject and/or help me out with some suggestions and advice.

Well there honestly isn't that much reading on this subject. Most competitive athletes cruise while using HCG .

Utilize the search function type in cruising. Use google. look everywhere. If you know the risk and have a goal w/ your experience its totally up to you

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    GH works well between cycles and isn't suppressive.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

The correct way to cruise would be to run a cycle then test low dosed for a period of time then run another cycle then low doses of test and so on?

What is the length of time you would run low doses of test between cycles?

Till you decided to go back on. I'd go for at least 6-8 weeks

I'd say 125mg a week at your size. I mean of course the pros go higher but realize you do this for a few years and you'll may be on TRT for the rest of your life and will need to the needle till you die. So think about that

BG gave you a great idea, maybe expensive. You also got slin, MGF, IGF-1, etc.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Just a quick question about dosing the 125/week. We always talk about stable blood levels so would you still pin the Test twice a week @ 65ish or would you just do it once (assuming its a longer ester, E or C)

Yes stable blood level stable blood levels. This is my opinion of course the doctors don't do this. They pop you and let you go down.

Figured as much. Talked to a couple guys at the gym and they seem to think when its cruising time they just need to pin once a week since its such a low amount. Never understood it and the principles should stay the same regardless of amount.

Well the half life is 7 days of those two esters. So you pin 125mg it'll be about 62.5mg a week later. This is the reason we advocate proper pinning schedules with the different esters. It goes down through the week. Doesn't all of the sudden drop to 62.5mg. The more stable the blood levels the less sides you may have.

Makes sense, thats why I always ask on here first when I hear something I dont feel right about on the gym floor.

Got too many guys who have done way too many cycles and are way too small for the amount of AAS they have done in their lives. But they seem to think they know it all.

Yeah you gotta always be willing to learn more, I for sure don't know it all. Just a little bit here and there.

Its funny the same thing with me, the guys that when I started lifting I thought were gurus and knew the drugs pretty darn well and now after coming here and just being on all the different boards together I realize that they really dont

as far as the HCG during cruise goes, what dose is normal? Ive seen it as high as 500IU eod for PCT, but how does it work when cruising? Same thing since we are trying to bring the boys back as quick as possible?

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    GH works well between cycles and isn't suppressive.
    Yes!

The best bridge I seen:

4-6 IUS of GH ED
    10IUs if slin 2ED
    10mg Dbal in the am
    500mg cytadren for 3 weeks post cycle
    10,000 IU of hcg divided up into E3D shots for 4 weeks
    20mg nolv while on hcg
    1mg adex after the hcg and nolv is stoped
    25mcg T3

Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    Yes!

The best bridge I seen:

4-6 IUS of GH ED
    10IUs if slin 2ED
    10mg Dbal in the am
    500mg cytadren for 3 weeks post cycle
    10,000 IU of hcg divided up into E3D shots for 4 weeks
    20mg nolv while on hcg
    1mg adex after the hcg and nolv is stoped
    25mcg T3
    Is the slin suppose to be 2ED or E2D? You guys have got too much money.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    2 X every day

once post workout... once prior to 100g of protien 100g of carb shake.

Till you decided to go back on. I'd go for at least 6-8 weeks

I'd say 125mg a week at your size. I mean of course the pros go higher but realize you do this for a few years and you'll may be on TRT for the rest of your life and will need to the needle till you die. So think about that

BG gave you a great idea, maybe expensive. You also got slin, MGF, IGF-1, etc.
    I don't plan on staying on for that long so hopefully it won't be an issue. I have considerd using slin with some form of HGH but need to do more research on slin usage before that happens.

I heard that HGH doesn't really kick in until the 6th month of continuous use. If that's the case then how would it help if only used for maybe a couple months during bridging?

Reed if you don't mind me asking, how do you run your cycles? Do you incorporate bridging or cruising?

Thread Information