brewha311 is offline New Member

stacking animal test with test e?

So i find myself in a situation where i was able to get ahold of 3250 mls of Test E.

It is my first cycle and there is absolutely no way for me to get any additional test. Through my research i have concluded that the best route for me to administer is 500 mgs for the first 3 weeks and 250 for the next 7.

it would seem to be as well that most people think that 250 mgs per week is not particularly useful dose. Not to say that it is completely ineffective but that a more preferred dose would be 500 mgs per week for the entire 10 week cycle.

since i am unable to obtain anymore and am stuck with the limited amount i have i was wondering if it might be to my benefit to stack my test e with a legal supplement that boosts testosterone and lowers estrogen such as animal test or any other number of test boosters on the market? such as starting at week 3 or 4 when i have to lower my dose of test e in order to make it last a full 10 weeks.

thoughts?

25 year old male
    5'11" 190 pounds

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    250 will still be higher than natural levels. no test booster will even come close to 250mg week. you will still grow bro. no supplements will do anything while you have synthectic test in your system. synthetic test will surpress your natty test levels. now supplements will try to raise your natural levels but they are not gonna do jack crap. 250 is fine... or what about this you could do 325 mg for 10weeks and find like dbol or sumthin to start off with ..
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 08-13-2009 at 10:03 AM.

Thread Information