freakiefrankie is offline New Member

starting my 1st cycle of anavar

i',ve been traing for over 10 yrs and recently started hitting it hard again i competed for 3 years naturally then came grad school got married and now a baby, but my passion lives on i'm a doctor of physical therapy so if you guys have any injury questions feel free to ask, ok so now my question i've decided i want to use anavar i was gonna use 30mg per day and was gonna do it for 8 weeks, i'm 5'7'' weighing at about 185 with bout 13% bodyfat wanted to know if that sounds good thanks

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    bout 13% bodyfat wanted to know if that sounds good thanks
    What are your goals?
    Age?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Visit the injury Rehab section, you will be very popular I'm sure. I wont bore you with my own problems now (many LOL) you can read about them there.

I'm not an Anavar expert but from what I read you can get good gains from it and it's mild.

It sounds like you are in fairly good condition but PLEASE take the time to read the diet section and you will learn a lot. I'm sure you already know a lot about diet since you trained naturally and competed but you never know.....

I'm sure you will get a lot of help soon from people who know more about Anavar. Good luck.

If you click on the blue highlighted work Anavar you will find some good information about it also.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 08-13-2009 at 10:29 AM.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I do nit think 30mg a day is enough for a grown man IMO! My brother just had me get him the same cycle. I had him do 30mg for week 1 to make sure he was not allergic to the compound or have any bad sides, then bumped it to 50mg a week and he actually yielded some decent BF% loss and muscle gain from that. again, I think 30mg a day is just to low

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Agreed, I dont personally have experience with it, but Ive had several friends do "test" cycles to see what was the minimum they could get away with and see results. Had one show a little bit of strength gains on 40ed, each saw strength and some LBM @ 50ed, but the last guy who did 60ed for 6 weeks saw a 12lb loss of fat, tons of strength and a little bit of size added. Everyone is different, but I know Ive seen people waste their money using too little Var. Some claim they have seen gains on 20ed, but no one I know has.

To each their own. Hope this helps.

andre300 is offline Associate Member
    im on my 6 week of var. Bumped it up from 60mg to 80mg. Felt a difference with in days. Just remember it takes about 21 to properly get working. But is brilliant 4 getting rid of a belly. At least 4 me it was

to answer juturna i'm 29 and i just want to be lean and hard again and strength gains wouldnt hurt if thats what comes with it ok so at 185lbs i'll start with 30 per day then bump it up from there should i spread them throught out the day?

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by freakiefrankie View Post
    to answer juturna i'm 29 and i just want to be lean and hard again and strength gains wouldnt hurt if thats what comes with it ok so at 185lbs i'll start with 30 per day then bump it up from there should i spread them throught out the day?
    You can start with 30mg / day... but you will definitely need to bump that dosage up if you want to see some noticeable results. If I was you I would stay on 30mg for only a couple of days (to see if I react badly to the compound) and then bump it up immediately after you feel ok.

Personally, I run my anavar at 80 - 100mg / per day. I consider 100mg to be my sweet spot (although, a lot of people can't stay at a 100mg for 4 - 6 weeks though strictly due to var's expensive price!)

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'd start with 40 ED. Anavar has an active life of 8-12hrs so yes, you should spread them throughout the day.

On a basis of 40mg ED, I'd do 20mg before your work out, and 20mg before bed.

thanks guys i appreciate it again let me know if u guys have any injusry questions or if ur in the NY area and need treatment

thanks guys i appreciate it again let me know if u guys have any injusry questions or if ur in the NY area and need treatment
    I'm from Syracuse!

Help me figure out how to prevent my wrists from cramming / cracking during weight training!!!

I broke both my wrists like 5 years ago... and now when I pump they get so.. I dunno.. tight feeling. Is there anything you could suggest to help?

Lean1038 is offline Associate Member
    Anavar is so weak and expensive that I'd never recommend or run it again.

I shelled out some coin and ran it at 100mg for 60 days and I was very disappointed. I've had better gains from $50 worth of H Drol to be honest.

Var is EXTREMELY overhyped and definitely NOT worth the money IMHO.

All I got out of it was some strength and minor leaning effects.

Winny is literally a fraction of the price and FAR more effective in my experience.

Good luck.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    i',ve been traing for over 10 yrs and recently started hitting it hard again i competed for 3 years naturally then came grad school got married and now a baby, but my passion lives on i'm a doctor of physical therapy so if you guys have any injury questions feel free to ask, ok so now my question i've decided i want to use anavar i was gonna use 30mg per day and was gonna do it for 8 weeks, i'm 5'7'' weighing at about 185 with bout 13% bodyfat wanted to know if that sounds good thanks
    Maybee a test only cycle.

(I love test E)

Depends on your history.

WE can help you better if we knew your age and cycle experience.

You sound like your in pretty dam good shape.

Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    Maybee a test only cycle.

(I love test E)

Depends on your history.

WE can help you better if we knew your age and cycle experience.

You sound like your in pretty dam good shape
    dude he already stated all those three things previously.

he's 29.. first cycle..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    I'm from Syracuse!

Help me figure out how to prevent my wrists from cramming / cracking during weight training!!!

I broke both my wrists like 5 years ago... and now when I pump they get so.. I dunno.. tight feeling. Is there anything you could suggest to help?
    You Poor Bastard I am from the same place as you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lean1038 View Post
    Anavar is so weak and expensive that I'd never recommend or run it again.

I shelled out some coin and ran it at 100mg for 60 days and I was very disappointed. I've had better gains from $50 worth of H Drol to be honest.

Var is EXTREMELY overhyped and definitely NOT worth the money IMHO.

All I got out of it was some strength and minor leaning effects.

Winny is literally a fraction of the price and FAR more effective in my experience.

Good luck.
    Var only works good if you are very lean and just want some strength.
    H-drol causes bloat and things like that, these people do not want the bloat.

Winny causes joint dryness and pain that again these people do not want to have happen! You should have honestly not been looking for so much out of Var and may be the reason you were dissappointed

liveintk is offline New Member

Anavar

hi, im also similar in age weight and also was thinking of anavar .
    i have no idear were to start looking were to find some, can anyone help.
    I now live in turkey so thinking i could get it there
    any help would be great
    cheers guys

hey vitru i practice in long island i specialize in active release therapy look it up and find a practitioner in your area sounds like u need to be worked on considering all the abuse your wrists take

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OP, if you got Human grade var and I guessing you would have, 30 ed may be ok at your size.

Don't listen to any dumbarse telling you to do 100 ed!

30 to 40 ed for HG and 50 to 80 ed for UGL, best results on an 8 week cycle. IMO
    Last edited by terraj; 08-14-2009 at 07:04 AM.

glover is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I second that 30mg. In fact since it is your first cycle you should absolutely do that. If it does not work as desired then you can increase it next time you do a cycle.

Just don't get your hopes up with any dose of Var. Any expectations will more than likely lead to disappointment IMO.

Personally, I'd say save your money and get FAR better gains by running CEL H Drol @ 75mg for 40 days.

thanks again for all your feed back guys yea i dont have any crazy expectations considering the strongest thing i ever used was tribestan i know i will get a good benefit from var i did my homework and it fits what i'm looking for i know what i'm doing diet and training wise so i'm hoping to get the most out of it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by glover View Post
    Yeah, I second that 30mg. In fact since it is your first cycle you should absolutely do that. If it does not work as desired then you can increase it next time you do a cycle.
    So instead of running 40-50mg a day and having the compound work, run 30mg for the cycle and if it doesnt work just blow that couple hundred dollars and start over/ Sounds like a big waste of money!

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    I may not agree with some folks in here, my brother started his first cycle of 50mg of var for 2 months he really loved it he jumped from 157 to 178 even though his missed number of days while he was on.. He loved it if you don't want massive size and strength i believe var is the best compund with less than no sides...

glover is offline Associate Member
    Money is not the topic of discussion on this thread why are you bringing an irrelevant issue into the matter? A waste of money is relative to the waster. Maybe to some it is a waste to some it is inconsequential.

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by glover View Post
    Money is not the topic of discussion on this thread why are you bringing an irrelevant issue into the matter? A waste of money is relative to the waster. Maybe to some it is a waste to some it is inconsequential.
    i second that

When you can get a liter of water for 99 cents or pay $20.00 for the same if not less... THAT'S when money becomes a topic.

The gains from H Drol are far greater than Anavar and it's about 1/12 of the price.

There's paying for what you get and then there's basically getting ripped off IMHO.

For dry lean gains with no sides H Drol > Anavar hands down!

I speak from personal experience so take it for what it's worth.

Thread Information