Thread: T3 cycles

jc95605 is offline Senior Member

Arrow T3 cycles

I've read that you can cycle T3 for long periods of time safely. What lengths have you ran or heard of cycling T3? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

ADB007 is offline Associate Member
    I run t3 for 4 weeks at a time. I usually space my courses 3 months apart. i have not experienced any negative sides and my metabolism is still running normal. That said, I just went for another blood test to check my thyroid, i will post results as soon as I get them back. There is nothing like t3 though, most powerful fat burner out there imo

ksaucer is offline New Member
    i've done also 6 weeks at 100mcg/day with no problem,the first 3 days at 50mcg,the others 3 days @ 75mcg that 100mcg till the end of the 6weeks,no taper down. Good results in fat loss

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    um a bit over a year now. got a script for it.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    um a bit over a year now. got a script for it.
    how do you feel and how are yor results?

dosage?

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    how do you feel and how are yor results?

dosage?
    Bump, never heard of a year straight with t3. You on hrt or anything?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Bump, never heard of a year straight with t3. You on hrt or anything?
    yes. im on armour thyroid T4/T3 blend and 100mg/wk test e. my body composition has changed quite a bit, ill say that much. confidence and mood greatley improved. turns out thyroid hormone is great as a mood stabilizer. definitely worth the benefits.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    yes. im on armour thyroid T4/T3 blend and 100mg/wk test e. my body composition has changed quite a bit, ill say that much. confidence and mood greatley improved. turns out thyroid hormone is great as a mood stabilizer. definitely worth the benefits.
    Jigga, what's your t3 dosage...25mcg?

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    I've read that you can cycle T3 for long periods of time safely. What lengths have you ran or heard of cycling T3? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks guys.
    I stay on T3 for every single cycle I do. (so probably 1/2 the year)

I run it at 40 - 50mcg ED. It's phenomenal for bulking, and never loses it's effectiveness imo.. (I run it over the course of 12 - 16 weeks)

Then when I want to cut, I just bump up the T3 dosage.

Ive been running it at 50mcgs thourghout my cycle and LOVE it. Works great. I'm just wondering how long i can ride it out. Do you guys think its ok during PCT also?

Ive been running it at 50mcgs thourghout my cycle and LOVE it. Works great. I'm just wondering how long i can ride it out. Do you guys think its ok during PCT also?
    I stop using T3 - one week before PCT.

This is because once you all the exogenous test / other compounds have left your body T3 starts to become catabolic, and eat away at the muscle, which you're SO desperately trying to preserve during your PCT.

Ya good point i was thinking about that. I'm loving the effects of the T3 tho. Cut up pretty good this cycle. I guess i'll stick to clen and ephedra

Ya good point i was thinking about that. I'm loving the effects of the T3 tho. Cut up pretty good this cycle. I guess i'll stick to clen and ephedra
    Good call... I like the transition to clen during my PCT, as it has been found to be anti-catabolic.

PM me if you've got more questions about T3... I have studied all I can (understand, LOL!) about the human thyroid gland lol.

I appreciate your help with that. Is T3 safe to run for long periods of time. A female i know wants to lose some weight and she's already a lil big. I'm not recommended clen or ephedra to her for the possible heart conditions. I was thinking of telling her about the T3. Any thoughts?

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    I stay on T3 for every single cycle I do. (so probably 1/2 the year)

I run it at 40 - 50mcg ED. It's phenomenal for bulking, and never loses it's effectiveness imo.. (I run it over the course of 12 - 16 weeks)

Then when I want to cut, I just bump up the T3 dosage.
    can you elaborate on why you think it is "phenomenal for bulking"? What did the addition of t3 add to your cycle? I am thinking about running a low dose during my winter bulker just have never used it and don't want to negate my goal of bulking.

Thread Information