odwash is offline New Member

What should i do

Hey guys im looking at stacking some winn with some deca . Problem is that 6 months ago i had gastric by pass surgery done. I have gone from 565# to 340# i am 6 foot 2 with a large frame. I guess what im getting to is if i do this stack how long should i do it and should i add some test 250 to it? I just dont want to swell up. Any advice would be great. Thanks

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    no. dont do any cycle, especially that one. good job losing the weight, but you still have a ways to go before you should be considering a cycle. you could probably lose another 100 lb before you should worry about steroids . check out the diet forum and start hittin that cardio like theres no tomorrow. probably not the answer you wanted, but just being straight with ya

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Please do not even consider running gear under your current set of situations.

That's not what gear is meant to be used for.

There is no magic pill bro.

Just time, patience, and persistence.

Diet and cardio will get you where you want to be.

You can ask for about diet in the diet section.

Phate is the diet technician here.

Good luck.

Best

T

odwash is offline New Member
    Thanks for your opions. I intended to do nothing but cardio for the next two months. I do agree with losing another 100 before takeing anything. Question is should I do the win and deca or win and test 250? If I have some extra cash and means to get it. I just think I should go ahead and purchase.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to include both cardio and weight. The more muscle you can put on your frame the faster your bady will burn the fat.

DO NOT be so cancerned with the scale. Rely on a mirror. Im very serious about this. A scale can stress you out.

In your condition you need to stay off the AAS for a while. If you buy them now you will use them now. Its not a good idea.

Thread Information