Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    slb32688 is offline New Member
    5ft10in 212lbs

DOM6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slb32688 View Post
    5ft10in 212lbs
    thats alot of weight for 5'10" ^^ what is your bf%
    it must be alot, and can you explain your "HEART ATTACK" like a cocaine 1
    seizures is most commmon with cocaine, how long did you stay in the hospital? What did your echo and ekg read?

slb32688 is offline New Member
    bf% is about 18 the doctors said the cocaine speeds ur heart rate way up and causes ur arterys to constrict the clen done the same thing they accually done a drug test on me to make sure i was being up front wit them. i went in the hospital wed morn got out yesterday. i never asked wat my ekg read they said it did not baseline till friday tho

in2shape is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    I am sorry to read that.
    I was planning to use it also on my first pct.
    I read that the best thing is to start with 20mcg goig up slowly like the following:
    20/40/40/60/60/80/80/100 till the end of 2W.
    Furthermore, I noticed that first time users should not go over 100mcg and experienced ones no more than 160mcg ED and also that clen takes literally away taurine from the heart so a supplementation of 2 or 3 gr ED is necessary.

How did you take it exactly?
    very true

Quote Originally Posted by slb32688 View Post
    on my first cycle i started at 80/100/100/120/140/140/160/200 till i off cycled then when i started back i used 120
    i started at 20 mcg and went up like this 20/20/30/30/40/40/60/60/80/70/90/80/80 .... 90mcg i couldnt tolerate shakes , sweats , high bp, high temp, 80 mcg was good 4 me actually all it was was tolerable !!!!!!!!!

imho there is no set protocol on dosage mcg's just slowly bump up and see where you end up as i did i have no doubt why u had a heart attack with little knowledge and such high dosages and lack of training sorry if i sound harsh but sh!t in any 1's books its high , there is no way i could go near 200 no where near it !!!!!!!! sorry to hear your story ....stay away from clen ...in future educate yourself ...better to educate than medicate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tantan350 is offline Junior Member

I'm 28 as well...

I'm 28 as well and just finished a 2 week cycle of Lion's Clen . Thank God no heart attack (yet), but I did have a little heart pain initially here and there the first 2-3 days on 60mcg and the next 2-3 days on 80mcg...once I got to 100mcg point in the cycle and then max at 120mcg I was fine.

5'8"
    188 lbs
    history of 1 previous Lion Clen cycle last year
    history of recreational use of bLizz00www...last time was New Years Eve '09 and before then was last Oct '08.

Peace all...

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DOM6 View Post
    thats alot of weight for 5'10" ^^ what is your bf%
    it must be alot, and can you explain your "HEART ATTACK" like a cocaine 1
    seizures is most commmon with cocaine, how long did you stay in the hospital? What did your echo and ekg read?
    ???? I know of several individuals that have had heart attacks from cocaine. It is common among heavy users. Cocaine intox does not always manefest is seizures.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OP- sorry to hear man, good luck on recovery.

and cocaine will cause a heart attack with quickness. so will clen

kojak_x is offline Associate Member
    wow, I always knew clen was crazy, but never really thought it could kill you unless you went crazy on the dosages. Im going to make sure I never use this stuff. Way to dangerous for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information