SilverTest is offline Senior Member

aromasin kick in

how long does aromasin take to kick in , i am taking 25 mg per day , this is the fourth day , i stopped the adex and switched to it but i dont feel it is working at all .

does it take some time to kick in ? is this normal ? this is my first time taking it.

pepous is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    how long does aromasin take to kick in , i am taking 25 mg per day , this is the fourth day , i stopped the adex and switched to it but i dont feel it is working at all .

does it take some time to kick in ? is this normal ? this is my first time taking it.
    why dp you take aromasin (nipples, feeling as crybaby?)? you are in cycle? 25mg day is alot.

What do expect from that?

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    man will you just answer my question , obviously i took it because i am having estrogenic sides . and yes i am on cycle .

i need to know the kick in time .

pepous is offline Associate Member
    sorry, I thought you write ( in HRT thread) something as you are natty with little bit high on estrogen. I dont know answer but I was interested in only

Tarheel is offline Associate Member
    Damn, a bit moody are we?? hehe well from what I read it takes a week to get steady plasma levels so you should notice something in another 3-5 days....

Thread Information