Thread: help please

marc goodger is offline New Member

help please

hi

im currently 5 weeks into my 3rd course which consists of test enth every 5th day and deca once a week with winstrol every 3rd day. i started the course with dianabol pyramiding to 50g a day for first 4 weeks.

now i seem to not be making any real gains to be honest through reltionship trouble etc my diet has been a bit off, but im startng to wonder about the gear whether its real or not was bought in egept over the counter, would you guys cut this course short re source some more gear and go through pct, or would you just re source gear and change over to new product?
    thanks

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marc goodger View Post
    hi

im currently 5 weeks into my 3rd course which consists of test enth every 5th day and deca once a week with winstrol every 3rd day. i started the course with dianabol pyramiding to 50g a day for first 4 weeks.

now i seem to not be making any real gains to be honest through reltionship trouble etc my diet has been a bit off, but im startng to wonder about the gear whether its real or not was bought in egept over the counter, would you guys cut this course short re source some more gear and go through pct, or would you just re source gear and change over to new product?
    thanks
    Stats?

!!!ZeuS!!! is offline Junior Member
    winny ed or eod

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like between emotional problems due to relationship and diet you probably have not been working out like you should either.

The gear is not going to magically make muscle. You get out of it what you put into it.

Also why the est every 5 days? Why the deca once a week?

As requested what are you stats?

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^^agree.

also, u are just about to get to the growing stage bro. im sure ur gains early on came from the DBOL which u are no longer on. keep on track, get diet right and train.
    u will grow bro.

how has the water retention been?

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marc goodger View Post
    hi

thanks
    You should be shooting every 3.5 days. (twice a week) mixing the test + deca together.

^^ You can shoot deca / test (long esters) once per week. But honestly, I'm not really a fan of it. I find that it creates one large peak of the compound in the bloodstream, but IMO 2 per week better (and = less sides).

Winstrol should be taken ED.. not every third day. I find that EOD isn't even as effective, due to winny's short half-life.

You shouldn't be pyramiding either! stick @ 40mg or 50mg of d-bol and STAY at the dosage the whole time. Do not taper up and down. Same applies to winstrol.

Also... Egypt is hit or miss... lots of good gear there.. and it's legal.. but also TONS of fakes.

Thread Information