2000Vette is offline Junior Member

when do CEL P-Plex gains start?

Hey guys 14 days into a P-plex cycle. 20mg first week second week 30. Ive cycled Dmt once before with great gains in size and strength but this time around the gains dont seem to be coming in like they did first time i cycled it. Anyone know around what day size and strength gains really start to come in?

Cycle stats.

4 week cycle
    20/30/30/30
    Milk thistle 600mg daily.
    pct nolva tabs at 40/40/20/20

weight:192lbs

Malbevisstheten is offline Junior Member
    2 weeks into P-Plex you should be feeling it and also seeing it in the mirror. It's a very powerful compound much like Superdrol. maybe up your dosage. I wouldn't go over 40 though. And dude, just quit the kiddie prohormones anyways.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Man, please don't advise someone to quit the kiddie hormones and launch them into a world of AAS without knowing there history and stats..

That's just wrong...

lol. its not a prohormone, and i know what im doing guys but thanks for your concern.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    That is a prohormone. You obviously don't know what your doing...... Coming for a product review site... Searched prohormones. And there it is......

Home » Growth Enhancers » Prohormones » Competitive Edge Labs » P-Plex

Started at home and worked my way threw... notice it ends in prohormones... And there's your CEL P-Plex

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Actually P-plex is Madol or DMT it does not convert to anything thus is a active steroid .

Just sold under the prohormone market for legal reasons

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    Actually P-plex is Madol or DMT it does not convert to anything thus is a active steroid .

So how is it legal then? Just because it is classified as a PH?

That will be yanked off the shelf soon just like everything else.

Thank you Reed Desoxy methyl testosterone or DMT 17α-methyl-5α-androst-2-en-17β-ol

P-Plex 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol

Notice etioallocholan is the only difference. This term is a chemical synonym for 5a-androst, a sort of short hand way of writing it. It is a active compound and is not a metabolite of any other steroid.

There was a bill introduced into congress last year to ban it and two other steroids as schedule three substances but some how it seemed to loose its steam, so it remains legal!

i guess i should add also that p plex did not exist when the last steroid ban took place it was able to bypass that as well

c-Z
    Does it shut your natural test down like m-drol and s-drol?

yes it requires pct and is a further modified for of methyl test though it is 5 alpha reduced and does not aromatise. it was actually developed by the same people who originaly marketed superdrol. GOD BLESS DESIGNER SUPPLEMENTS!

Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    So how is it legal then? Just because it is classified as a PH?

That will be yanked off the shelf soon just like everything else.
    Yup legal loop holes just like when M-1T and all that other stuff was up

I remember a product, forgot the chemical nomenclature, actually converted to EQ and just like EQ you had to run high doses for a longer time for good effects.

Hell superdrol or mdrol is one of the more powerful orals available. After doing winny, dbol , and superdrol. Superdrol was BY FAR the strongest and much cheaper.

Being I'm younger and have read pretty throughly into this new age of steroids (via Patrick Arnold) through pro hormones many more "experienced" guys if you will, dismiss these as junk, not real and not effective. They are just plain dead wrong. Hell testosterone can almost be considered a prohormone converts to DHT and estrogen.

You gotta know the chemical nomenclature first off. Some are active steroids, others need the body to convert to the target hormone, while some really are junk

Many of the companies try to trick you into buying DHEA and all they do is write it in one of the 5 ways it can be written making it seem fancy to the unaware buyer.

Good post Reed. there was a reason i put this in the steroid Q&A and not in supplements. And i would take m drol over d bol any day. and there is a new cel clone of that eq prohormone you are refering to. i hear its great! btw im starting m-drol next week! my cycle is 7 weeks

p-plex 20/30/30/30
    M-drol 0/0/0/20/20/20/30

Quote Originally Posted by 2000Vette View Post
    There was a bill introduced into congress last year to ban it and two other steroids as schedule three substances but some how it seemed to loose its steam, so it remains legal!
    The legal guys probably just banned this write up: 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-2-ene

The clone products 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol

being the etioallocholan = 5a-androst in the origina which = "a skeleton" or " a isomer"

17beta-hydroxy = 17b-ol

Like I said the companies are just out smarting the legal system and tweaking their hormones just a bit or rewriting it in order to keep the product on the shelves.

There are a few ways to write dbol as well

Thank you Reed Desoxy methyl testosterone or DMT 17α-methyl-5α-androst-2-en-17β-ol

P-Plex 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol

Notice etioallocholan is the only difference. This term is a chemical synonym for 5a-androst, a sort of short hand way of writing it. It is a active compound and is not a metabolite of any other steroid.
    Sorry missed this post.

Correct me if I'm wrong

Ehh really doesn't matter we all get the point though now right?

c-Z
    Yes but why would you want to shut your natural test down for it? i Was thinking of running m-drol or s-drol.... But got negative input on it.... Since it shuts down your natural test.

It does and I would think it any of the two would be best used as a kick start to a cycle that includes test. Especially with what I experienced with superdrol, don't know how strong madol.

Superdrol had a mild diuretic affect on me, with a extremely rapid build up lean tissue, very rapid. I suggest to have your support supps with that one (CoQ-10, Red Yeast Rice, Hawthrone Berry, liv-52 after) but its GRADE A in my book and definitely worth a run.

No prob reed, I see you've been studying up on your organic chemistry as well. And superdrol is just methylated masteron the only difference is a methyl group for oral ingestion. A s-drol test prop cycle would be nuts. Crazy dry gains.

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    Hell superdrol or mdrol is one of the more powerful orals available.
    Amen. Makes me feel like shit tho. Blows dbol outta the water. Hdrol is good stuff too. Im using e-stane to kick my current test600/eq400 cycle, great lean gains.

No prob reed, I see you've been studying up on your organic chemistry as well. And superdrol is just methylated masteron the only difference is a methyl group for oral ingestion. A s-drol test prop cycle would be nuts. Crazy dry gains.
    I used sdrol and prop to finish up a good cycle. Ive never ended a cycle so strong and ripped up. Makes you piss apple cider however

JoeStoTn is offline New Member
    Am I reading this correctly that p-plex and m-drol are currently legal to buy? Not to highjack this thread, but what would you say would be the shortest cycle you would run w/one of these? I've been looking to start a cycle and I like the idea of picking it up legal. I'm wanting short and sweet so to speak.
    Great posts tho guys. Learning something new everyday.

Am I reading this correctly that p-plex and m-drol are currently legal to buy? Not to highjack this thread, but what would you say would be the shortest cycle you would run w/one of these? I've been looking to start a cycle and I like the idea of picking it up legal. I'm wanting short and sweet so to speak.
    Great posts tho guys. Learning something new everyday.

Yes both are legal and available at incredibly low prices. And my superdrol oral turinabol cycle made my piss dark as hell, that was the first and last time ill run two orals.

yup just correct me if I'm wrong so for future reference I am right

Definatly Reed, sounds like you know what your talking about for the most part. I think the way i worded my post I sort of came off to everyong as a newb.

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    Good post Reed. there was a reason i put this in the steroid Q&A and not in supplements. And i would take m drol over d bol any day. and there is a new cel clone of that eq prohormone you are refering to. i hear its great! btw im starting m-drol next week! my cycle is 7 weeks

p-plex 20/30/30/30
    M-drol 0/0/0/20/20/20/30
    Would that CEL clone be eq-plex? If so I just ran a cycle of EQ-Plex/Epistane and I gotta be brutally honest. It sucked! It was by far the worst in terms of sides for a PH cycle I have ever run! Gains where only minimal. 8 lbs. but really easy to keep. Kept all 8 after PCT and they where dry. HOWEVER... SUPER SUPER SUPER lethargic, shut down pretty bad, and cadrio endurance went way down. I am wondering if my body just does not react good to this compound cause I have read really good reviews on it and I have used Epi before this with success. 8 week cycle and I dosed it like this EQ-Plex 400/600/800/800/800/800/800 and Epistane 0/0/20/30/30/40/40/40

Don't mean to hijak, just wanted to give some input.

i dont think eq plex is worth running. If the estimated conversion and absorption % i have seen are correct, its not worth the money. real EQ is weak already.

Very true, i havent tried eq-plex but i plan to soon. I only gained about 4 pounds on epistane but i was cutting for a comp. Epistane almost to me felt like being on kre-alkylyn and nitric oxide. I always just felt pretty pumped.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliPhotog View Post
    Would that CEL clone be eq-plex? If so I just ran a cycle of EQ-Plex/Epistane and I gotta be brutally honest. It sucked! It was by far the worst in terms of sides for a PH cycle I have ever run! Gains where only minimal. 8 lbs. but really easy to keep. Kept all 8 after PCT and they where dry. HOWEVER... SUPER SUPER SUPER lethargic, shut down pretty bad, and cadrio endurance went way down. I am wondering if my body just does not react good to this compound cause I have read really good reviews on it and I have used Epi before this with success. 8 week cycle and I dosed it like this EQ-Plex 400/600/800/800/800/800/800 and Epistane 0/0/20/30/30/40/40/40

Don't mean to hijak, just wanted to give some input.
    how does it compare to regular eq? Ive ran a eq and test cycle and im wondering does eq-plex pick your appetite up like the injectable does?

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    Appetite was definitely up with EQ-Plex. I just didn't care for the lethargy!!!! I mean... I can't even begin to describe how terrible it was. I tried mega doses of Vit C, DHEA, stims, ect. and they all did nothing to help. I don't get it. It is not a harsh compound and that is why I picked it in the first place. I wanted something mild to run with the Epistane. I have done allot of oral PH cycles and this was the worst. Even worse than SD or Tren (PH tren).

I had bad lethargy from my first superdrol run. but 100mg of dhea a day seemed to take care of it.

Hey Vette, I was wondering how this cycle was going for you and what you thought of pplex??

ted666 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Does it shut your natural test down like m-drol and s-drol?
    fvck yeah it does

ted666 is offline Associate Member

Talking

p-plex 20/30/30/30
    M-drol 0/0/0/20/20/20/30
    p-plex is awsome shvt . when i used strength was unbelievable!!

kammy is offline New Member
    can eni one tell me enithing about m-dol and what are back pumps exactley

jweir22 is offline Junior Member
    Back pumps are a pain in the lower back some people say it's from not drinking enough water. Some people say they are really painful mine were okay it wasn't were i could not workout. But they were there some days worse than others they were stronger after cardio and back training. I did a 3 week m-drol cycle if you can handle the sides it's worth it. You just have to have all your liver support lined up and have a good PCT. Mine was Tamox 40/40/20/20.

kammy is offline New Member

safe mate

yer thanks mate well i took a big cors of mdrol and got up to benching four plats aside and av kept most of my strenth its realy good and hardley eni sides just a bit of bitch tit bt whats the best liver and kidne suport i just take a shit load of milk thisel thank fella

Thread Information