Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries

Pretty Happy I outsmarted the DR. and the Pharmacy again to my advantage!!

1st script I got from my doctor for a 10ml vial of test cyp 200mg/ml brought it home and pinned the rubber stopper very carefully up underneath the corner where unless u used a magnifine glass you could not see it was ever pinned! I drew out 6cc of test and replaced it with some duplicate looking oil (fish oil or something ) I then brought the vial back to the pharma and told them that when I opened the little box it comes in, the little plastic safety tab on the top was already broken of the vial and I refused to use it and I wanted it swapped out for one with a safety seal in place immediately! 10 minutes later I was ho me with a brand new unopened 10ml vial of test cyp and I set it right next to the extra 6ml of test cyp i just took out of the one i returned!
    Today I told my doctor that I spoke with the Pharmacy (which i did. and yes, this is a different pharmacy) and on my 2nd vial after doing 1 injection, the bottle must have ben set down upside down because a few days later when i opened the medicine cabinet there was oil all oer and all over the box and vial etc. etc. Pharma told me cause it is a sched 3 cont. sub. to talk to the doctor. Told the Doc and she said no problem! Wrote me a script for a new 10ml vial to pick up as long as I returned the leaking vial to the Pharmacy.
    Doc did not even want to see it! So I went home 1st, pulled another 5-6cc's out of this vial, and stored it in a safe place., replaced some of the missing compound with fish oil i sucked from a couple pills (it was suppose to be leaking remember?) and brough it to the other pharmacy and 10 minutes later I have another brand new vial again! This is great! I got myself an extra 11 or so cc's of Pharmaceutical grade test! I know it is only 4.5 weeks of test when i am on cycle but now instead of having to risk using a bottle from a UGL (was a respectable lab) I now do not have too! On top of it, the way i was scripted by my doctor I just figured out I will be able to get another 10ml vial out of her just about the time I am actually opening the one I got today! I have 26cc of HG left right now and i saw today that according to her records i did 1 shot out of this bottle and it was replaced so i basically have 1 full 10cc bottle as of today!! I am basically 16cc ahead! So by the end of this cycle, I will already have enough for my next one if I chose to do it! I love pulling fast ones on people who went to school for 8-12 years longer than i did!

Oh... and this post is for entertainment only.. Ninesecz does not promote stealing or "pulling a fast one" on anyone or anything! This was simply a test to see how people would feel about someone who did something like this. remember you should never try and "doop" any type of uniformed employee ou of anything!! Thank You!
    Last edited by ninesecz; 08-20-2009 at 09:17 AM.

Thread Information