grec79 is offline Junior Member

genesis HCG 5000IU

SO I ordered this HCG from my legit source out of the country, I got 2 vials each having the HCG powder at 5000IU. I did not get any diluent for it, Can I use bacteriostatic water, or how do I know if it is supposed to use something else? I am new to HCG, but defenelty need, it. ALso , if someone can point me to somewhere that describes exactly how to mix and inject it, that would be great. Thank you for all your help in advance. WHat would one reccomend as a dose for me to start taking I am 30 years old, 5' 8" , 165 lbs, probably 10 % or less bf, and am currently on my 4th week of EQ and CIP , kick started with 30mg DBOL for 3 weeks, and now am on 300 EQ/ Week and 450 Cip/ week. I am doing once a week injections.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by grec79 View Post
    SO I ordered this HCG from my legit source out of the country, I got 2 vials each having the HCG powder at 5000IU. I did not get any diluent for it, Can I use bacteriostatic water, or how do I know if it is supposed to use something else? I am new to HCG, but defenelty need, it. ALso , if someone can point me to somewhere that describes exactly how to mix and inject it, that would be great. Thank you for all your help in advance. WHat would one reccomend as a dose for me to start taking I am 30 years old, 5' 8" , 165 lbs, probably 10 % or less bf, and am currently on my 4th week of EQ and CIP , kick started with 30mg DBOL for 3 weeks, and now am on 300 EQ/ Week and 450 Cip/ week. I am doing once a week injections.
    You need 20ML's Sterile Bac. Water.

You also need 2 Sterile 10ML Vials.

Mix the HCG (5000iu, one vial) with 10ML of Bac. Water and you have 10ML of HCG at 500iu/ML. Once mixed, refrigerate.

Mix the next vial of 5000ius when you need it. HCG lasts around 30-40days in the fridge. I wouldnt use it longer than that.

Inject 250ius 2-3 times throughout your cycle. Which would mean 0.5ML.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    ^^^ +1

thank you for quick response.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Inject 250ius 2-3 times throughout your cycle. Which would mean 0.5ML.
    Can you elaborate on this please? I mean, 2-3 times a week throughout the cycle or towards the end?

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Can you elaborate on this please? I mean, 2-3 times a week throughout the cycle or towards the end?
    Inject 250ius, 2 or 3, times a week for the duration of your cycle (if over 4-5 weeks). This will maintain testicular size and function.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    The op should have a good read of this, written by Swifto..

HCG - How important is it?

when injecting, I am using a U100 insulin needle , I plan on injecting in stomach area (abs) do I just kinda pinch the skin and inject it or is there a method to it? Do I have to aspirate like when I do into my glutes? Thanks

I also wanted to know the bottles I have of 5000IU HCg are really small probably 1ml each, so If i draw 1ml bacteriostatic water into the vial to dilute it,it will then be 5000IU, and then withdraw the whole amount into a sterile capped 10ml bottle and add another 9 ml of bacteriostatic water to it total of 10 ml it will then be at 500IU right? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grec79 View Post
    I also wanted to know the bottles I have of 5000IU HCg are really small probably 1ml each, so If i draw 1ml bacteriostatic water into the vial to dilute it,it will then be 5000IU, and then withdraw the whole amount into a sterile capped 10ml bottle and add another 9 ml of bacteriostatic water to it total of 10 ml it will then be at 500IU right? Thanks
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Yes.
    thank you

Thread Information