2fast4u91 is offline New Member

winny/ lump and a little red at injection site?

I've done steroids before but this is my first time with winstrol and i did my first injection 2 days ago and the day after i injected it i noticed a lump and a little red, it doesnt itch and theres a little pain/soreness where it is. I was wondering if i should have any real worries about this? I've heard that i should put some heat on it and rub it a little. I took 1cc with a 29 or 30 gauge needle, made sure the area was clean and the needle was brand new. Thanks

waleedy2k is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fast4u91 View Post
    I've done steroids before but this is my first time with winstrol and i did my first injection 2 days ago and the day after i injected it i noticed a lump and a little red, it doesnt itch and theres a little pain/soreness where it is. I was wondering if i should have any real worries about this? I've heard that i should put some heat on it and rub it a little. I took 1cc with a 29 or 30 gauge needle, made sure the area was clean and the needle was brand new. Thanks
    thats bad

WHAT SHOULD I DO? is it possible it will get absorbed in the bosy within a few days? i think its because i didnt get the needle in far enough and injected it into my muscle/ fat instead of the blood stream?

premedreject is offline Associate Member
    wtf? you think you should inject gear into your blood stream?

gr8gear is offline Associate Member
    search my posts...........I bet i know what brand winny you used. PM me and I will confirm....and prob know what batch # too.

I had the same issue. Diagnosed with cellulitis the first time......and MRSA the 2nd & 3rd time (all from the same stash i bought with 4 different batch #'s). If the red spot comes to a sharp point (kind of like a nipple) it is at very minimum an abscess. DONT **** AROUND...if it gets noticibly worse (i.e. pain, fever sweats) get it checked out by a doc right away. I was waking up at night with sweats that looked like I was hosed down. My girlfriend was freaked the f out and threatened to call an ambulance on several occasions. You dont have to tell the doc anything you dont want to, but he will still have to treat you. Play dumb.....insect bite! If you have any questions, just pm me.

my thread is here:

Red Flag!!! Winstrol Seperation??

i cant remeber the exact name and everything, its winny and its like a milky like liquid, im not sweating nor do i have a fever, its only been 2-3 days since i injected it and its just like the size of a quarter or so no tip, just a little red and has a little sorness. I was thinking because i didnt use the right size, i might have grabbed a 1/2" instead of my regular 1" thats what i ment by only getting to my fat instead of thru out my body. gr8gear thanks b/c that im new to the site it wont let me PM but i'll give you my email [email protected] i would like to talk more about it so i know that im not dying

gr8gear is offline Associate Member
    if you dont know the exact name....you shouldnt be using it. You don't know what you are injecting into your body! All gear, pharm grade or UL, should be clearly marked with (at minimum) substance name, dosage, expiration date and batch # (which sometimes means jack shit). You could be shooting ajax suspension (sarcasm)....not good man. Be precautious.....be smart.......be careful.

well i know its winny V and that i do about 1cc, the lump is going down after awhile which is good i think i just think its because i used to small of a needle length, i got the right ones now so i should be ok, its hard to inject in ur buttock by yourself! And the reason i dont remember what batch number is because i took the label off

Thread Information