Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jordanjones1987 is offline New Member

Arrow Extream Bulking Cycle - HELP GAIN BIG WEIGHT!!!

I am looking to do a bulking cycle ... I cant get past 13 stone never mind what I have put into me in the past so if i don't do it on this cycle then im trying HGH this will be my 5 cycle.....

I am looking for advice with everything to gain as much weight as possible, my past cycles have been high dose's i.e 1750mg of test and orals est... and dont get any side well only in first cycle - acne - accutane sorted that out.....

I would like to use hcg mid way through cycle and at the end of cycle start cutting the water....

im thinking -

front load with anadrol
    test sust 250, eq or primobolan depot or tren , deca ????
    as the end of cycle add winny and masteron

please add the amount of does that would be best or even add a different test and change the cycle up a bit? dont worry about high doses remember I have never gone over 13 stone and really hope to on this cycle (i am currently nearly 12 stone at the min)

and will probably cycle for 3 months

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    How old are you?

How tall are you??

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    how big is your wang? lol just joking

dude...how bout ... test + deca + drol ? why are you ****ing with EQ and winstrol if you are trying to gain WEIGHT?

I would run 600 mg test 600 mg deca and whatever drol you want 100 mg - 150mg

run drol for 6 weeks, test for 15 deca for 16 and shit man if you want throw in drol for first 6 weeks and last 6 weeks

eat your ass off...

somehow i am wondering bout your experience?

good luck tho mate!

woops i mean run your deca for 15 and test for 16

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    First thing your idea of going higher dose to gain more weight isn't the right direction you want to be going in, before long you will be running 3gs to try and reach 15 stone, so just calm down and re-design your approach.

The way to put weight on and achieve your goals is by diet, if you cant get over 13stone its plain to see its within your diet were the problem is, to reach 14 stone your going to have to eat like a 14stone man, increasing your calories as the weight gain comes on otherwise your wasting your time, post your diet?

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Ain't 13 stone 180 ish pounds?
    Or am I doing the math wrong.

If it is, and unless you are 5'3, 5% bodyfat your diet is way off.
    1750mg of test and orals and under 180 pounds? whatup

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by domeyeahaigh View Post

dude...how bout ... test + deca + drol ? why are you ****ing with EQ and winstrol if you are trying to gain WEIGHT?

run drol for 6 weeks, test for 15 deca for 16 and shit man if you want throw in drol for first 6 weeks and last 6 weeks

eat your ass off...

good luck tho mate!
    Terrible advice, please ignore....

Lets find out how old the op is and lets have a look at his diet before we tell him to shoot aload of compounds...

he is already doing what the **** he wants so might as well give him some sound advice before he over does it and kills himself..if he is 180 then probably should not be cycling.... but sry bro im not hatin on you so dont hate on me

mind ya own bizz and dont hate on other members we be good

peace out i got nothin against ya

13 stone = 182 pounds

so yeah i dont believe much of his post then and this man should probably not be cycling...in fact should not be cycling especially if after 5 cycles cant get over 180? how tall are you fo real... dont ever do it bro and get your diet in check..how old are you and how tall are you

sorry 007 maybe your right

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I want to see your diet layed out meal by meal with calories and protein broken down for each meal!

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    First thing your idea of going higher dose to gain more weight isn't the right direction you want to be going in, before long you will be running 3gs to try and reach 15 stone, so just calm down and re-design your approach.

The way to put weight on and achieve your goals is by diet, if you cant get over 13stone its plain to see its within your diet were the problem is, to reach 14 stone your going to have to eat like a 14stone man, increasing your calories as the weight gain comes on otherwise your wasting your time, post your diet?
    This IS the way to get over 13 stone. Plain and simple. Run more compounds, higher doses without diet and proper training then just expect the same results

Blog Entries
    13 stone = 182 pounds

so yeah i dont believe much of his post then and this man should probably not be cycling...in fact should not be cycling especially if after 5 cycles cant get over 180? how tall are you fo real... dont ever do it bro and get your diet in check..how old are you and how tall are you

No worries bro, all is cool...

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    he is already doing what the **** he wants so might as well give him some sound advice before he over does it and kills himself..if he is 180 then probably should not be cycling.... but sry bro im not hatin on you so dont hate on me

mind ya own bizz and dont hate on other members we be good

peace out i got nothin against ya
    actually, 007 is correct here, by offering advice before we can help him with his diet you have given him an easy way out and possibly negated any possible change in mindset we could have instilled in him

btw, this forum is everyone's business and noone was "hatin' on anyone else, he was simply pointing out that your advice should be ignored as for this member it is not the correct path and in this 007 was right

tboney is offline Anabolic Member

eat your ass off...

good luck tho mate!

The eq will def help with the appetite!!

13 stone = 182 pounds

this post is much better, thank you (007 and domeyeahaigh) for coming to an accord

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I think we all know by now that when someone who cones here can not gain weight, even after upping dosages on compounds they should not be touching it is 100% plain and simple the diet... Giving them more advice about S when the problem is in how they are eating is not the best thing to do!

my diet is good guys as i'm a hard gainer i has a diet plan done for me .... hight cals.. i really dont want to list everything as its a a4 peace of paper!....
    i am 6ft 3
    i am 23, 24 soon....
    current 12 stone i checked last night

and i mostly train daily and train hard

my bodyfat is around 8%

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanjones1987 View Post
    I am looking to do a bulking cycle ... I cant get past 13 stone never mind what I have put into me in the past so if i don't do it on this cycle then im trying HGH this will be my 5 cycle.....

I am looking for advice with everything to gain as much weight as possible, my past cycles have been high dose's i.e 1750mg of test and orals est... and dont get any side well only in first cycle - acne - accutane sorted that out.....

I would like to use hcg mid way through cycle and at the end of cycle start cutting the water....

im thinking -

front load with anadrol
    test sust 250, eq or primobolan depot or tren , deca ????
    as the end of cycle add winny and masteron

please add the amount of does that would be best or even add a different test and change the cycle up a bit? dont worry about high doses remember I have never gone over 13 stone and really hope to on this cycle (i am currently nearly 12 stone at the min)
    Holy batman jockstrap. That's like... enough to castrate someone.

premedreject is offline Associate Member
    1750 mg, hell yeah.

my diet is good guys as i'm a hard gainer i has a diet plan done for me .... hight cals.. i really dont want to list everything as its a a4 peace of paper!....
    i am 6ft 3
    i am 23, 24 soon....
    current 12 stone i checked last night
    i'd still like to see it, or at least the macros for it, everyone thinks their diet is good, 99% are wrong

breakfest, lunch, dinner, supper - 150 grams carbs, 50 grams protein
    brunch,snack, workout - 100grams carb, 50grams protein

it was below that but was high working it all out between the different componds

breakfest, lunch, dinner, supper - 150 grams carbs, 50 grams protein
    brunch,snack, workout - 100grams carb, 50grams protein
    so are you saying you eat 900g of carbs a day and 350g of protein a day?

yes 5 days a week anyway

yes 5 days a week anyway
    i would love to see this diet with amounts if possible, just because i'm curious

its a a4 paper mate! it will take 20/30min to wright out i see a guy every 3 months to change it a bit

im just looking for cycle advice.....

Blog Entries
    Bro the only cycle advice that can be given is, "do not cycle"...

Take your time and post your full diet, were not calling you out were trying to help in the safest way...

lmfao! Whatever. I know your trying to help however u want me to right down my hole diet I have a selection of r meals per meal I will give post like what I have eten today??? But omg iv never post this on any other forum or all my friends never questioned me so much

i was just looking for different advice other than the same old same old

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    lmfao! Whatever. I know your trying to help however u want me to right down my hole diet I have a selection of r meals per meal I will give post like what I have eten today??? But omg iv never post this on any other forum or all my friends never questioned me so much
    You aked for help and we have listened to your problem, the area were the problem is is in your DIET, so write it down and let Phate/Reed re-design it for you, these guys will change your whole body and make you achieve your goals without gear.

Your idea of going higher dose to gain more weight isn't the right direction you want to be going in, before long you will be running 3gs to try and reach 15 stone, so just calm down and re-design your approach.

You seem to be waiting for someone to say, take this amount and use this stack and you will get to your desired weight, this isnt the case, YOUR PROBLEM IS IN YOUR DIET not gear or the amount, your not eating right its plain to see.

Cool I'm going to the gym now will post a tipical day later mate

**TOP** is offline Senior Member
    I want to see this freakin diet! Because if it is what you claim it is....well lets just say Bust the diet out and the variables to the equation will be filled!!

U being helpful or a dick? The other guys want to help if you don't don't comment!

**TOP** is offline Senior Member
    In order for me to be helpful you must help yourself first!!!!!!! You could have already posted your damn diet. I still dont see it.It needs to be posted because what you are saying makes zero sense in why you arent gaining weight, unless you have a health issue that you are unaware about!.................................Sorry for being crude towards you but, the diet must be known!

IggySupra is offline Junior Member
    Im 5'8"@ 180. 10-11% bf. You're 6'3"@180. Your "diet" should have you at about 220+ if it is as claimed with 900g carbs.350g p. Im on my 5th week and ihave gained roughly 17lbs and my diet is about 350 carbs, 2-300 protein and about 100 fats. You have to be off in the diet.

Quote Originally Posted by topherhinton View Post
    In order for me to be helpful you must help yourself first!!!!!!! You could have already posted your damn diet. I still dont see it.It needs to be posted because what you are saying makes zero sense in why you arent gaining weight, unless you have a health issue that you are unaware about!.................................Sorry for being crude towards you but, the diet must be known!
    I agree 100%. Dude your case screams of poor dieting. 22yrs old 6'3 170lbs? You shouldnt even be using gear in the first place slim. But it seems as if your hearts set on it so do whats in your best interest and listen to what these guys are saying. Post up that diet and we will get you track. Until you do dont plan on achieving your goals with higher doses your just wasting your money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information