Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DOM6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    does the waist come back to normal size? after the test e cycle?(i have always done anadrol and sust)
    its still the same and im pissed, im starting cardio 30min everyday now as soon as i wake up

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    I am at 185...really need to update my pic on the page. Want to get to 200 even

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    I would not be sweating the little bit of extra weight on the stomach.. It is hard to grow everywhere and not grow a little bit in the midsection! Just do a 30 minute sssion 3X a week at 70% of Max HR if you are worried about it. Myself I do npt even like walking neat cardio machines when i am on a bulking cycle
    point well taken...

some one asked diet, good with my protien intake, not the cleanest diet... travel make that just a little hard.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    yes. your big ol teddy bear heart...
    got it... i'll have to get some cardio in..

simple i will get some mountain biking in a few days a week

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro View Post
    I am at 185...really need to update my pic on the page. Want to get to 200 even
    300 is my goal... 12 - 10 persent bf

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Trust me it is not all about the weight. I am 271# and 15-16%BF and to be honest, I thought I would look a lot bigger at this weight than I do! I am really starting to think that I would have actually had a good "illusion" of looking bigger if i would have done little cardio myself and lost like 1-4" on my waist. But I hope i can do tht now and have the best of both worlds

i spent years and years riding semi pro cycling.... 20 hrs a week in the sadle.

cardio and i are old friends ... but, any other cardio just seems less than what i want to do

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    i spent years and years riding semi pro cycling.... 20 hrs a week in the sadle.

cardio and i are old friends ... but, any other cardio just seems less than what i want to do
    I hear ya! My brother is a Triathlete and a retired Moto Cross Racer. He is practicing now for the Ironman 3.2mile swim....112mile bike ride and 26.2mile marathon. He just went to Lake Placid 2 Weeks ago to volunteer so that hopefully next year he can do that race and qualify for the Worl championships in Hawaii.

I know when he goes out for those 120 mile Bike rides it makes me tired just thinking about it!

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    I hear ya! My brother is a Triathlete and a retired Moto Cross Racer. He is practicing now for the Ironman 3.2mile swim....112mile bike ride and 26.2mile marathon. He just went to Lake Placid 2 Weeks ago to volunteer so that hopefully next year he can do that race and qualify for the Worl championships in Hawaii.

I know when he goes out for those 120 mile Bike rides it makes me tired just thinking about it!
    lots of guys i ride with race in the iron mans... actually most are invited - sick sick athletes

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    i have been on hrt for eight months, hrt is 100 mg a week... i bumped it up to 200 mg 6 weeks ago, and started spawn with 5 tabs a day,,,,the hrt is test c, im still doing 100 mg of test c, and im adding 650 mgs of test e - test e has been the last three weeks (ish)

and im growing like crazy...
    Holy shit. one of the most powerful orals out,imo. Even though it's legal.

i saw little body weight diff or strenght dif from 5 tabs to 3 tabs... pissed dark yellow to orange almost evey morning the last week on 5 tabs...

but your right the stuff is awesome...

Next time around, look into Hemastan by Fast Action. It's the identical compound of Mygogenix Spawn. However, each tablet has a little more epistane. Gives you a tad bit harder look. I did the math one time, I tihnk it comes out to be 15% stronger than Spawn. Same price.

sweet i will order some tomorrow... is the spawn a tren product?
    what does the epistane do?

Spawn = combination of Tren /Epistane. Epistane is also the same product as Havoc. Most of your stregnth from Spawn is coming from the tren part, but Epistane will harden you up a lot. Making it a very dry drug.

ya i like it - what do you think about cycling it with the test?

ya i like it - what do you think about cycling it with the test?
    I dig it. I've ran it with my TRT in the Spring and it was bad ass. Here is my next cycle starting Monday:

Weeks 1-12: 600mg Cyp
    Weeks 1-10: 600mg Deca
    Weeks 1-4: 100mg Anadrol
    Weeks 8-12: 3 Hemastan Caps

I'll keep ya updated.

btw-- I am 6'3" at 240. Hopefully I'll be as big as you when I finish!
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 08-27-2009 at 10:12 PM.

in teresting... i have dbol , and t3, and a bottle of spawn... what would i do with all of it? any body have suggestions

sizerp is offline Banned
    in teresting... i have dbol, and t3, and a bottle of spawn... what would i do with all of it? any body have suggestions
    Send it to the country of Africe for all the starving children.

i would but they cant use get enough protine = waste of time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information