Thread: Cutting cyle

Freak101 is offline New Member

Cutting cyle

I'm looking to do my 1st cutting cycle, not sure on the compounds i want to use if any1 could assist i would highly appreciate it,

my stats are as follows:

Height: 5.43ft
    Weight: 191lbs
    BF: around 15% (not too much fat on the body jus the stomach is the beast )

I jus came of a prop cycle running my PCT at the moment so thinking of doing a cutting cycle in about 16-18 weeks, i want to run a cutting cycle for about 6 weeks but if need be, dont mind a bit longer

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You dont need multi compounds to cut IMHO, your previous cycle what you have just ran will be fine, prop only. Hit the cardio and re-design your diet as you start to hit sticking points throughout the cycle introduce some fat bruning compounds ie clen /t3/ECA but first I wouldnt do anything except start cutting via cardio and diet when the time is right then, then start the cycle and continue like that when sticking points are reached.

Thanks Marcus300 appreciate your feedback,

i do intend to go hard on the cardio now that im off cycle, as far as my diet goes, i'm guessing that cutting my calories right now wouldnt be a good idea as im still running pct and trying to keep as much gains as possible, when would be a good time to start cardio and cutting calories, after pct maybe?

i did some research on t3 and i am still confused as to what dosage would be beneficial for fat loss.

larbec7 is offline New Member
    Be careful using T3 as it adjusts your thyroid.

Watch your carb intake and stay away from the bad ones ie sugar, white flour, rice etc...and eat the good ones ie yams, a little bit of fruit. Your diet is most important in ANY phase of a cycle or any body composition you want

As you may already know, most natural T3 is not produced directly by your thyroid gland, but rather is converted from the T4 thyroid hormone.

Start T3 at 50mcg as any lower makes no sense since
    your body should be producing between 20mcg-25mcg
    daily naturally... Clen doses use as a guideline along with
    the T3 doses, everyone has different tolerances for both,
    but this is was very effective for me...

You can use a simple ECA stack during your off weeks in the
    place of Clen if you want to help with the fat burning progress...
    Your diet should be fairly high in protein, moderate carbs with
    no sugars and moderate fat intake... You may also want to add
    a source of EFA's like a flax seen oil to your diet during this time...
    Also Clen is known to cause alot of muscle cramping... Also I start
    off week three at the same dose I finished with at the end of week
    one... Again all depends on your tolerance to the drug, you may
    want to start a little lower for a few days before going right back
    to your maximum dose.

Drink more water along with taking extra minerals and potassium
    and 2-3 grams ED of the amino acid L-Taurine is recommended if
    cramping is really a problem... Also take your Clen and T3 in two
    divided doses during the day... Also to give you an idea my daily
    calorie intake was probably about 1,000 to 1,200 lower then normal
    for this entire time...

I hope this helps

Thanks larbec7, how much did you cut your carb intake by when you started your cutting cycle? can clen be used anytime during a cycle or does it have to be run during pct?

Lean1038 is offline Associate Member
    I hate T3, but love Clen .

I took ONE DOSE of T3 (25mcg) and I lost 2 lbs of muscle in about 3 hours. It was terrible.

Never again. Besides, if your diet is clean you don't need to use T3. Stims, Clen, or Albuterol will be MORE than enough for your goals.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Do not cut calories in PCT, do not do any form of cutting in PCT, recover first otherwise you will have serious muscle wastage

IggySupra is offline Junior Member
    So let me get this straight, just stick to good ol cardio along with test and clen ? Lower carb diet, more reps with heavy weight too? As opposed to only 4-6 reps really heavy for mass gaining. Im barely on my 5th week on my first cycle, but already planning my cutting cycle after my pct.

To OP, i would personally use clen. And a very clean diet. More reps (8-12 heavy)

A quick question to anyone, isnt deca good for cutting?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak101 View Post
    I'm looking to do my 1st cutting cycle, not sure on the compounds i want to use if any1 could assist i would highly appreciate it,

my stats are as follows:

Height: 5.43ft
    Weight: 191lbs
    BF: around 15% (not too much fat on the body jus the stomach is the beast )

I jus came of a prop cycle running my PCT at the moment so thinking of doing a cutting cycle in about 16-18 weeks, i want to run a cutting cycle for about 6 weeks but if need be, dont mind a bit longer
    Wait at least 4 weeks after your pct and start cutting. You don't need steroids for this.

larbec7 is offline New Member
    I agree with Marcus, he hot it on the head

AnabolicApocalypse is offline New Member
    Also agreed. You can cut with any steroid . The only things that you need to change are diet and do more cardio, alot more cardio

I'm not sure if its my body type but before i started my bulking cycle i use to hit the cardio 4x a week at 40-45min and i seen very little difference in bodyfat, i even tried using some of the legal cuts with cardio and nothing, but i have to admit i have kept my diet for bulking during that period so maybe a change in diet and cutting my calories will help

Sorry i know this is the wrong place to post but while we on the topic does cardio on my days off training delay recovery?when i start cutting i'l basically be in the gym 6-7days a week, 2day splits 1day off for weight training, and cardio on my off days

Tarheel is offline Associate Member
    A change in diet is needed if you are still eating a bulking diet...Im sure thats the culprit...let me rephrase bro, its definitely the culprit. Cut some calories and maintain the cardio and I bet you will see results.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak101 View Post
    I'm not sure if its my body type but before i started my bulking cycle i use to hit the cardio 4x a week at 40-45min and i seen very little difference in bodyfat, i even tried using some of the legal cuts with cardio and nothing, but i have to admit i have kept my diet for bulking during that period so maybe a change in diet and cutting my calories will help

Sorry i know this is the wrong place to post but while we on the topic does cardio on my days off training delay recovery?when i start cutting i'l basically be in the gym 6-7days a week, 2day splits 1day off for weight training, and cardio on my off days
    get that diet dialed in and keep up the cardio and you'll see the results.

no, low intensity cardio won't hurt recovery. In some cases, in can be beneficial.

Thread Information