jasperhup is offline Junior Member

Appetite getting killed

hello all.

so i just started 50mgs a day prop/mast. just did my 4th pin.

i'm running hot, sweating all night, the prop pain is retarded, but i'm just going to suck it up.

now one thing i've noticed is the flu like symptoms, shortness of breath (more like head rushes once in a while) my heart rate is elevated, and i'm always flushed. is this just test flu, which i assume is an allergic response?

i ask because in addition my appetite is for shit. now that's fine since at least for the first 2-4 weeks i'm cutting like mad, but is this a common thing?

i'm keeping my protein intake super high (at least 250g a day) but the carbs have gone down and i'm just getting a little good fat (natty PB, EVOO).

am i at any great risk even though i'm running a cut then clean gain cycle?

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    why are u cutting before you bulk.... if your running why not bulk then cut, and yah you sound like you got test flue its common will go away, and just wait your apitite will spike like a mfker if you keep running prop. If you post your age weight bf cycle and diet youll get better answer and results on whats up. Then if you just post something like that.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    when i had test flu i was in bed with >100 degree fever and wanted to die. if its not that bad then its probably not test flu.

6'4" 235 bout 12-14% 32

i'm cutting first to get lean, and then focusing on strength and some muscle mass (mainly upper body mass, over all strength). i disagree with bulking and cutting, it's more important for me to be lean and muscular than getting fat and having to get it all off again.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thats your preference but it is aesier to gain mass when you arent woried about carb intake as much.

i dig that redz, but i'm planning on cutting (and improving conditioning and flexibility/getting rid of some injuries) to start and then putting on more muscle. i'll just up my carbs after 2 or 3 weeks. i'm going to run 60 or even 70 days, so i should be able to get the job done. i hope!

Thread Information