Xfactor2010 is offline New Member

Strength and mass gains on test enanth

Hey guys im 18 and i know im too young for AAS but the research behind it still fascinates me and i try to get enough info as possible on them for when i do start cycling. I see people talk about gains on quick acting orals like dbol , drol, halo, and even superdrol/m-drol for PH's and they say strength goes up quick but how is the strength and mass compared to a 15 week cycle of test enanth at 500mg a week for a novice cycler? like what are the typical amounts (lbs) of REAL muscle gain and strength added to all of the major lifts like bench, deadlift, squats, etc? i know this varies from person to person but as a general ballpart estimate of what you should expect with a bulking diet high in carbs, calories, proteins and fat. Thanks alot guys btw you have WITHOUT-A-DOUBT some of the most amazing and true info here.

Bigbody420 is offline New Member
    youll get good gains in strenth the first week with ONLY test e at 500mgs. about 2-3 weeks and sometimes more, a more dramatic looks takes place. ive always used dbol and get DRASTIC changes in the first week. i am week 2 right now takin 60mgs dbol a day and sust 650mgs week and ive gained 10-12lbs so far. much better and faster, and stronger

it all depends on your training in the gym to increase weight. you can get real strong real fast if you know what your doing in the gym and be there all the time. or if you get lazy you will get diff, not as good results. its all about how bad you want it and how much heart you have to push yourself

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Its so dependant on the person that's its impossible to answer. Test gave me GREAT mass gains better and more Keepable than those orals but strength gains were OK for me. Recovery and energy were the most improved thing overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbody420 View Post
    it all depends on your training in the gym to increase weight. you can get real strong real fast if you know what your doing in the gym and be there all the time. or if you get lazy you will get diff, not as good results. its all about how bad you want it and how much heart you have to push yourself
    of course it does but I just want to know in general how much strength and size does one usually attain on a 15 week cycle of test enanth?

(this is just a random number) like if i wanted to put on 75-100lbs on my bench in that 15 week cycle with 30lbs new weight is that attainable or not realistic

if you started week one MAXING on bench at 185. i would a 15 week (which is too long imo, take 10-12 weeks) but youd train without dbol and maybe hit 280-315. train hard tho. a needle doesnt do all the work

youll gain 25-30lbs body weight on 4 weeks of dbol tho. highly suggest

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xfactor2010 View Post
    of course it does but I just want to know in general how much strength and size does one usually attain on a 15 week cycle of test enanth?

(this is just a random number) like if i wanted to put on 75-100lbs on my bench in that 15 week cycle with 30lbs new weight is that attainable or not realistic
    the strength and muscle gains will of course be dependent on training, rest, nutrition and genetics.

so the bench numbers you listed. maybe. who knows.

30lbs of "new weight". Maybe. But realistically, if you're gaining 30lbs off a simple test cycle, it's more than likely some fat gain as well.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    the strength and muscle gains will of course be dependent on training, rest, nutrition and genetics.

30lbs of "new weight". Maybe. But realistically, if you're gaining 30lbs off a simple test cycle, it's more than likely some fat gain as well.
    awesome great to know guys!

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post

oo and i know SOME fat gain is unavoidable and and likely that as well but i meant say 25lbs muscle...5 lbs fat

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Doubtful.

who knows. maybe you have some freaky genetics and will blow up without any fat gain?

IMO its unrealistic. 100lbs on bench? Mine went up 30 and came right back down too. 25-30 lbs is very real but you will be bloated.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    ^yes ageeed..100+ lbs on the bench press. Christ, we are not talking about miracle drugs here. you're gonna need to take w.e the incredible hulk takes to make drastic strength gains like that.

Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    IMO its unrealistic. 100lbs on bench? Mine went up 30 and came right back down too. 25-30 lbs is very real but you will be bloated.
    only 30lbs on bench for a 12-15 cycle? geez thats nothing i couldnt do naturally

only 30lbs on bench for a 12-15 cycle? geez thats nothing i couldnt do naturally

Not if you are maxed out naturally, Which you should be before taking AAS

The point is to take gear when you cannot make any more natural progress.

i dont agree with takin steroids when your maxed out. i am just getting back in a brand new home gym with gear. i think its helping my starting workout and helping my muscles develop into the look and feeling i want to be at. its helping getting my strenth up quickly. but ive been not training for 6 months and i couldnt wait to get started

i dont agree with takin steroids when your maxed out. i am just getting back in a brand new home gym with gear. i think its helping my starting workout and helping my muscles develop into the look and feeling i want to be at. its helping getting my strenth up quickly. but ive been not training for 6 months and i couldnt wait to get started
    Someone else can preach to you, i'm over it. Goodnight.

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    Someone else can preach to you, i'm over it. Goodnight.
    Me 2

sizerp is offline Banned
    It can be detrimental to your joints and ligaments if you jump straight on AAs, because your tendons and connective tissues won't grow as quickly as your new muscle mass. If they can't support your muscles, than you can seriously injure yourself and take yourself out of the lifting game for a while.

I would suggest training at LEAST 6 months without gear first, then jump on a cycle. And for new lifters, a couple years even.

Thread Information