erraticrock is offline New Member

newb in need of help/info

i have tried 2 weak attempts at giving the juice a try. a few years ago i tried stanozolol for about 5 weeks and about a year later tried test cyp for about 7 weeks. i really had no idea what i was doing but did see some good results both times. i would like to give them another try, but this time do it correctly. i joined this forum site because i saw myself about to make the same mistake as i did the last two times. i realized this after i put in and order for the following

1 x Stanozolol decanoate 1 vial x 10ml x 75mg/ml
    1 x Clen 50 tabs x 0,02mg
    1 x Deca Durabolin 5 vials x 2ml x 100mg/ml

i am 6"4 and weigh 212lbs.
    i am in law school so don't have to worry about being tested at work.
    i have a body fat % 14

i want to know if i need to procure any other items to make this time around more effective while being cautious in avoiding negative effects.

i lift mon-fri and jog for about 10 min to start off to warm up.

i have been lifting on and off for the last decade (more on than off).

i have been lifting hard for the past year, except for a month and half when i was in Europe.

i would really appreciate any help.

and for the record i know i was an idiot for impulsively ordering the items i listed above.

AnabolicApocalypse is offline New Member
    First and foremost, go the the PCT forum and don't stop reading until you are blue in the face. Next go to the Diet forum and do the same. What the hell, while you're at it, go to every forum and just keep reading. THERES ALOT MORE TO STEROIDS THAN JUST KNOWING HOW TO TAKING THEM. Personally, I don't think you should be doing gear until you know alot more about it but that's just IMO. Good Luck.
    Last edited by AnabolicApocalypse; 08-27-2009 at 08:40 PM.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Yeah I would highly suggest reading about PCT, regardless of what types of exogenous hormones you place in your body. When you shut down your natural production, you'll want to understand how to best rev it back up when use of AAS ceases.

Look at SERMS and AI's. In addition, you'll probably want to run some ancillaries while on cycle to prevent elevated levels in estradiol, cortisol, prolactin, progesterone, etc. Finally, do general research on the entire endocrine system and you won't be let down; AAS cycling should be more clear with this basic knowledge.

GL and what's your diet like? This plays the biggest role for any gains (cycling or natty) IMO.

ok, thank you both for the prompt response. i usually have eggs for breakfast and i have chicken most days for lunch and dinner can be a toss up, maybe fish or steak. i take multivitamins. i usually eat a protein bar in between breakfast and lunch, and between lunch and dinner i drink a protein shake. i do not count calories. should i? and you suggest that i basically read as much info as i can and decide how to take those or even if to take those items that i purchased? i have done a fair amount of reading on the material, but i agree that i need to do a lot more. i read that maybe i should use HCG to try to tell my body to start making more test. i obviously do not want to shrink my testicles.

i read that stacking the deca and the winny would be good, like do deca for 8-10 weeks and then weeks 8-12 winny. then i would need 2 weeks of something for pct or something to get the natural test pumpin. the second week should be about half as much as the week before.

pretty much as a law student my life consists of reading in my apartment and lifting at the gym.

so i will need to get another item for the end of the cycle.

thanks for working with me and hopefully i can become educated quickly.

any other advice, information, or comments will be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by erraticrock; 08-27-2009 at 09:13 PM.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by erraticrock View Post
    ok, thank you both for the prompt response. i usually have eggs for breakfast and i have chicken most days for lunch and dinner can be a toss up, maybe fish or steak. i take multivitamins. i usually eat a protein bar in between breakfast and lunch, and between lunch and dinner i drink a protein shake. i do not count calories. should i? and you suggest that i basically read as much info as i can and decide how to take those or even if to take those items that i purchased? i have done a fair amount of reading on the material, but i agree that i need to do a lot more. i read that maybe i should use dostinex to try to tell my body to start making more test. i obviously do not want to shrink my testicles.

i read that stacking the deca and the winny would be good, like do deca for 8-10 weeks and then weeks 8-12 winny. then i would need 2 weeks of something like dostinex or something to get the natural test pumpin. the second week should be about half as much as the week before.

pretty much as a law student my life consists of reading in my apartment and lifting at the gym.

so i will need to get another item for the end of the cycle.

thanks for working with me and hopefully i can become educated quickly.

any other advice, information, or comments will be greatly appreciated.
    I wouldn't depend on Caber to keep your libido up. I would strongly advocate the use of Test in any cycle that contains a 19-Nor compound, like Deca.

You most certainly should get used to counting calories. In fact, head over the Diet section and post what you eat everyday with your stats and goals.

The results you'll see between having proper diet, and not will be exponential. You won't be let down.

sizerp is offline Banned
    HCG can be used throughout cycle to negate testicular atrophy.

You should keep an AI on hand and run one through your cycle to combat ERSL (estrogen related side-effects) such as gyno, bloat, acne. Also, consider a DHT blocker like Finasteride if you're prone to MPB.

Get 2 SERMS for PCT: Clomid and Nolvadex . There's tons of information and examples of generally accepted protocols for both cycling and PCT in the profiles sections and PCT sections of this board.

Outline one and then have us critique it.

ok. great. ill get on the diet section and post what i eat. my days are fairly consistent, so i guess i need to work on following a more strict dietary regiment...but the diet section will provide that information (i hope).

you think i should be running something like test cyp? what did you mean by the "Test"?
    how do you suggest that i take the other item? is it still too early to start suggesting weekly dosages or how frequent the injections should be? the decanoate should make the winny last longer, right? so i wouldnt have to take it as often, right?

with the items that i already ordered, what else would i need to get?
    i am sorry if i am jumping any guns here and getting ahead of myself.
    i am very interested to be talking to you all and figuring this out.

as far as my goals, they are basically to safely put on as much muscle as possible, gain as much strength as possible, and keep the side effects to a minimum.

i bet you think that was probably pretty obvious, but i havent established specific goals i.e. a specific weight, squat amount, or bench max.

this help is great, thanks again

ok i just saw your last post and will work on that pct plan

AnabolicApocalypse is offline New Member
    You don't only need to be counting calories, you need to be counting the protein, fats, and carbohydrates that make up those calories. Most people say that diet is 80% of bodybuilding, so its very important. If you want to run HCG , run it the last 3-4 weeks of you cycle, cutting it off right before you start your PCT. Also, if you want to run an AI on your cycle, go with arimidex , as it will not completely get rid of all of your estrogen. Run it at 0.25 mgs eod to combat bloating and gyno. As I said before, all the information you need is on this forum. It is here to help you as is everyone else here. Keep researching and you'll get some good gains. I wish you the best of luck.

sizerp is offline Banned
    400-500mg of Test weekly should be your base. If you don't run Test with your Deca you can get a limp dick.

Also, I've heard people using Winny for cutting cycles and Deca for bulking, so maybe choose 1 of the 2 compounds and run it alongside Test. Save whichever you don't use for another cycle.

Tjohn6231 is offline Associate Member
    If your mind is already made up on doing gear, then you could always just start out with a test only cycle, or maybe add some dbol in there.
    You need to eat at least 6 times a day. Forget the 3 meal a day stuff because that wont work.

Thread Information