Freefalling is offline Junior Member

What to take in order to become bigger in areas that dont even have muscle?

You see some ppl are just huge... Like everything about them is huge and muscular...im talking their hands, fingers, joints, bones, neck, FACE...

Now i know genetics play a role in this...but how can you "become" like that? What do you take in order to be "wholly" huge like that?

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    its PURELY GENETICS

the only thing that can can result in people growing LARGER overall e.g bone density etc is HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE , but even that wont make ur hands or neck HUGE, itll make them thicker n somewhat larger but not to what the extent ur talking about

go to the anabolics profile of this forum and look up human growth hormone, alwise i dont know of anything else

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    HGH

Don't know why the hell you would WANT that look tho. Something I am tryin to avoid...

sizerp is offline Banned
    He wants to be Mr. Green.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought Deca had some effect on bone density/structure. I could be wrong though.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    I thought Deca had some effect on bone density/structure. I could be wrong though.
    Deca has been said to improve collagen synthesis.

So should i take HGH in combination with steroids in my first cycle?
    Or HGH an entirely different story. And how come its not talked about that much?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    Deca has been said to improve collagen synthesis.
    i THINK he is refering to BONE MINERAL DENSITY, which is why they experimented in using deca for WOMEN who are POST MENOPAUSAL and have weak bones.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    i THINK he is refering to BONE MINERAL DENSITY, which is why they experimented in using deca for WOMEN who are POST MENOPAUSAL and have weak bones.
    Yeah that too.

oh, and if you were to take anything to accomplish that it would be test+tren +hgh

thai-lan is offline Member
    of course not as a first cycle!!!

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Freefalling View Post
    You see some ppl are just huge... Like everything about them is huge and muscular...im talking their hands, fingers, joints, bones, neck, FACE...

Now i know genetics play a role in this...but how can you "become" like that? What do you take in order to be "wholly" huge like that?

Bro don't even think about it as a first cycle.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Holy hell do not do that as a first cycle !! Dont dont dont !!!

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    buddy post some pics up of ur body

just blurr out the face

and people in here will tell u what u need, were all here to help, DONT GO USE ANABOLICS OR HGH without posting some pics and getting some real advice

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Holy hell do not do that as a first cycle !! Dont dont dont !!!
    why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Freefalling View Post
    why not?
    theres a lot of stuff you'll learn on the way. going that big that fast is a recipe for disaster. start small, then move on. we arent just making it up cuz we want you to stay small.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I see those people all the time.. It is like my friend. He is 6'2" tall and 330# npw mind you he is a big fat slob right now but I have seen him down around 240# and he look not fat at all! He just has huge hand like if he made a fist and out it up to your face, it would be the size of your head! Fingers so big had to special order a wedding ring! Trust me if I could get him to work out I will bet my life he could have a semi defined 21" arm in under a year! I am telling you .Take all the drugs and HGH you want.. if you do not have the Genetics to be a big monsterous human being you are never going to look like that! As I said.. I do Steroids , I work out 5-6 days a week , eat right, train right etc. etc. and even after years of that I would right now trade places with him and take his genetics and his frame in a second! I would cause i know in 18months I would be over 300# with a 22" arm (or bigger) and about a 75" chest! No JOKE!! I will never ever be able to get a full 22" muscular arm! Just not built that way! Put it this way... My Friend Father is a very big Guy (close to 400# at the time this happened) I was at my buddies house and he had a bunch of Olympic Weights.. We joked with his father and after not even warming up, he got on the bench and put up 370# for 4 reps! I know he weighed more than that, But I know a lot of 280#,300# guys that can not even come close to benching their own weight. He did 370# for 4 and proba bly could have got 400# 1X If that is not genetics I do not know what is!

Thread Information