MadeInCanada35 is offline New Member

Question about Sex Drive and PCT.

Hey guys, Im new to the website. I had a big problem and I was wondering if anybody could shed some knowledge on me.

Im 20 years old, I just got off of a cycle of superdrol, which i stacked with an anti-estrogen.... when i was done, i continued to take the anti-estrogen for a little bit. and next thing i realize is that my sex drive/libido is literally gone. I couldn't get a boner to save my own life.

I took 2 weeks off (without PCT) to let my body recoup naturally. But I didnt seem to get much back. So I started the PCT, P6 Extreme. Its been about a week and I have noticed some return in my sex in my sex drive. Many people have told me though that P6 Extreme is crap and doesnt work. I also have Novadex but I wasnt sure if that would help return libido, so I never touched it. Should I stack Novadex with the P6? And what are your thoughts on P6 Extreme, and my current situation?

Sorry if this seems like common sense to any of you, but losing my sex drive has been an extremely depressing experience for me since I'm sexually active. Its resulted in a few embarrassing experiences already. And comments, suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks

sizerp is offline Banned
    Start taking Nolvadex @ 40mg/day for a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    Start taking Nolvadex @ 40mg/day for a few weeks.
    Will this return my body levels completely to normal and return my libido to full strength?

And I should stop the P6 Extreme? Why?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    k seriously if you are really concerned you should go to the doctor. why do you think any of that stuff will bring your erection/libido back?

Xfactor2010 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeInCanada35 View Post
    Will this return my body levels completely to normal and return my libido to full strength?

P6 sucks thats why. Nolva is tried and true. It will bring ur libido back to normal faster than any other BS OTC product

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    well you should not have been a jack ass and ran superdrol solo, and at 20 years old your test lvls are not even peaked... Nolvadex will bring back up your natural production and prevent gyno. But Ill look into some clomid as well and run it 6 weeks 20 mg nolvadex a day.

sizerp is offline Banned

It's a SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator), and can significantly increase the LH (Leutenizing Hormone) response to LHRL.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    k seriously if you are really concerned you should go to the doctor. why do you think any of that stuff will bring your erection/libido back?
    Im not entirely concerned.. Im just looking for some knowledge on what happened, and ways to fix it. As I stated, my libido has been coming back. So why would I need to go to a doctor?

And the P6 Extreme, as stated on the bottle, says it increases natural test, minimizes estrogen, and increases libido... which it has. So yes.

So I dont think a doctor is necessary... Im simply asking for some opinions on what my options are.

Im not entirely concerned.. Im just looking for some knowledge on what happened, and ways to fix it. As I stated, my libido has been coming back. So why would I need to go to a doctor?

And the P6 Extreme, as stated on the bottle, says it increases natural test, minimizes estrogen, and increases libido... which it has. So yes.

So I dont think a doctor is necessary... Im simply asking for some opinions on what my options are.
    well if your gona run a cycle running test with its pretty important, and from the sounds of it you didnt research for shit

It's a SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator), and can significantly increase the LH (Leutenizing Hormone) response to LHRL.
    Do you have MSN or AIM? I'd like to chat with you for some help on the subject and I dont want to post too many of my comments and questions on here, because they might irritate some.

And Novadex is a SERM? Or P6 is? the increasing the LH means an increase in libido?

Quote Originally Posted by CptAmericaX View Post
    well if your gona run a cycle running test with its pretty important, and from the sounds of it you didnt research for shit
    I didnt research. I took advice from someone who recommended the products to me. And it turns out he knew as little as me. My fault completely. I ****ed up

I didnt research. I took advice from someone who recommended the products to me. And it turns out he knew as little as me. My fault completely. I ****ed up
    hey you keep posting questions and people will comment and help you out long as you know that you were wrong, and you are willing to research to fix things and do it right thats whats up No one will be mad at you for trying to learn more. My first cycle would have been a disater had I listened to my friends and not researched sh*T

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    oh ok no worries man. i thought you were having a serious medical issue. personally, i would just wait it out if its coming back on its own.

Yea I completely understand that I ****ed up. I didn't research shit, and I was naive to what my buddy sold me. It has been coming back, but Im not sure if its cause my test shutdown (because of the steroid , superdrol) or because my estrogen was really low due to all the anti-estrogen. It has been coming back though since I began P6 extreme.

Basically the reason I came on this site was because I was hoping if anybody had any words of advice. I have sex very often, but its very difficult when my libido is shot. I really hope to have it back to top notch asap.

Now I bought a libido enhancer awhile back which I never ever used and still havent. its Called Steel-Libido by Irwin Naturals. Would it be smart to take this along with the P6, or should I lay off it for now?

sizerp is offline Banned
    Do you have MSN or AIM? I'd like to chat with you for some help on the subject and I dont want to post too many of my comments and questions on here, because they might irritate some.

And Novadex is a SERM? Or P6 is? the increasing the LH means an increase in libido?
    I don't have a chat program available atm sorry.

Nolvadex is a SERM, not sure about P6... if it's OTC I would chuck it.

Nolva works by combating free estrogen that's already floating around by binding to the receptors, hence the name SERM.

It also helps to raise LH levels, which in turn help increase natural testosterone . We know that too much estro and too little test, will demolish a libido.

So yeah, it will help bro. I would take it for about 6 weeks.

40/40/40/20/20/20

That's MG per day, for each week. If you feel good after a few weeks, maybe taper down the dose and see where your libido is. Meanwhile get some Celias for the bed.

Nolva also can lower cholesterol by improving lipid profiles.

sizerp is offline Banned
    If you ran an AI after your cycle, in PCT, you could be having an estrogen rebound too. Which is why most run an AI through their cycle, or in combination with a SERM for PCT.

If you ran an AI after your cycle, in PCT, you could be having an estrogen rebound too. Which is why most run an AI through their cycle, or in combination with a SERM for PCT.
    Well I do have some gyno, and since Ive stopped, the gyno has been sore. Could this mean the estrogen rebound?

And by Nolva, you mean Novadex XT right? Or is this something different?

sizerp is offline Banned
    No, not Nova XT that's another OTC product. I am talking about Nolvadex . Click on the word. Tamoxifen Citrate.

You need to run this ASAP especially if you have Gyno. It will help reduce and possibly reverse it.

No, not Nova XT that's another OTC product. I am talking about Nolvadex . Click on the word. Tamoxifen Citrate.

You need to run this ASAP especially if you have Gyno. It will help reduce and possibly reverse it.
    Ok so you believe that Nolvadex will reduce and possibly reverse Gyno... and it should bring my Libido back up to speed? Will it bring my hormone levels back to normal? Tamoxifen Citrate.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Ok so you believe that Nolvadex will reduce and possibly reverse Gyno... and it should bring my Libido back up to speed? Will it bring my hormone levels back to normal? Tamoxifen Citrate.
    Yes. Now go order some. Click on the banner on the top right.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Just to add to what size has said i'd throw in some clomid and run it like this
    nolva
    40/20/20/20
    clomid
    100/50/50/50

What does Clomid do?

And I am purchasing it. Im assuming that this stuff is by injection only? And Ive never injected before. How exactly do I do this?

sizerp is offline Banned
    What does Clomid do?

And I am purchasing it. Im assuming that this stuff is by injection only? And Ive never injected before. How exactly do I do this?
    No it's not injectable. It's oral liquid. You receive an oral syringe and you can measure it out by the mL. Pick up some extra syringes at the pharm too.

No it's not injectable. It's oral liquid. You receive an oral syringe and you can measure it out by the mL. Pick up some extra syringes at the pharm too.
    Thank you so much guys! You all have been helpful. I just ordered Nolva and Clomide.

Thread Information