2000Vette is offline Junior Member

Cel mdrol is not a clone of superdrol

Hey guys, i just realized something. Im starting CEL mdrol tomorrow as part of my 7 week mdrol pplex cycle and i just noticed something intresting.

Cel M-drol 2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol
    AX Superdrol 2a, 17a di methyl 5a androst 3 one

What im try to point out is that etiocholan is not 5a androst it is actualy 5b androst which is know for having little anabolic or androgenic properties.

etioallocholan = 5a-androst
    etiocholan = 5b-androst

CEL is ripping people off, their epistane is great ive tried it and thought it was awsome but the m drol is aparently a joke.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    No dude its the same just written a different way. Anyone who has tryied mdrol will NOT say cel is ripping anybody off not for those prices Do more research on it.

No it is not the same thing. Notice they are spelled different, you need to brush up on your organic chem. Cel mdrol does not have 5a androst in it. its 5b androst which lowers its Q ratio. It is not the same thing at all. I know, i have a bottle of the original AX superdrol sitting right in front of me.

Superdrol (Methyldrostanolone) 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol or 2a,17a-dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one-17b-ol

These are the two listed formulas for superdrol which ARE the same. They are both methylated masteron /

Im telling you do a little more research, etiocholan is 5 BETA androst eioallocholan is 5 ALPHA androst. the 5b lowers the Q ratio. This is a common mistake. its possible that CEL even made a mistake. The words are so similar i didnt realize it until today.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Doesn't ORIGINAL SUPERDROL not exist anymore??? How did you get your hands on an extinct product... *Not Fishing* J/C

Quote Originally Posted by 2000Vette View Post
    Im telling you do a little more research, etiocholan is 5 BETA androst eioallocholan is 5 ALPHA androst. the 5b lowers the Q ratio. This is a common mistake. its possible that CEL even made a mistake. The words are so similar i didnt realize it until today.

I dont know bro. I never heard anyone else say this if you do have proof maybe send it to CEL and they will make you rich or something. I know this though its ****in potent shit either way.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    It's the identical compound rephrased, if you will. If you don't believe us, then don't take the substance. Don't know what else to tell you.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    etiocholan = 5b-androst

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    etiocholan = 5b-androst

Thanks what im trying to say is that they are NOT the same compound. they are different. similar but different. M drol is not as anabolic as Superdrol.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Doesn't ORIGINAL SUPERDROL not exist anymore??? How did you get your hands on an extinct product... *Not Fishing* J/C
    i Have an old bottle i saved. i can post a pic if you want.

oak2429 is offline Associate Member
    m drol and superdrol r the same and ive taken both of them and had the same results..both bad ass

I just started m-drol four days ago. starting at 192. so well see how much i go up!

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    Can't wait to see the results cause I have followed many many MDrol cycles on another site I am on and people are giving mixed reviews. Some say the sides come on quicker with MDrol and the gains are not as good, others say the same as oak2429. The only clone I used was a clone stack of Superdrol/HDrol (Cyclobolan) I liked the results and side where not bad if I would have stayed at 4 weeks. I went to 6 and sides kicked in and sucked at begining of week 5.

Thread Information