CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member

Cycle for increase in hardness and vascularity

What's up guys! Here is some background information on me to start things off:

Stats
    Years Training:3
    Weight:190
    Body Fat:12% (Fluctuates between 9%-13% depending on current diet/training)
    Height:6'0"
    Cycle History:4 All pro-hormone no AAS (superdrol/HDrol/Epistane/Tren ) not at the same time haha

Want to keep my weight right around the same as it is. I would be okay if I ended up anywhere between 185-205lbs. I don't want to get any bigger than that. I have no problem dieting to get my body fat to where I want it I just never seem to have that hard and vascular look. Most of my life, up until about 3 years ago, I weighed between 230-245lbs. with about 25%-30% body fat. I learned how to eat right and how to train and it all melted off. So I have gone from chubby and tubby to full six pack but again, I never get that hard/vascular look. When I finished my Superdrol/HDrol cycle I was looking my best and both hardness and vascularity increased but not as much as I wanted. Also, I didn't care for the lethargy I was getting with the Superdrol and after PCT it took me a long while to recover.

Wondering if there is anything that would work as a first AAS cycle to help me get that look. Is there? If not, what would you suggest? Getting a few AAS cycles under my belt with one compound at a time and then using something after I knew how I would react? I am stuck and hope somebody could help. I am not in any rush and I have a few months to think about it and work it out so here I am. Thanks guys! Seriously much appreciated!

...and I want to end by saying R.I.P. T-Mos!!! I am trying to educate before I medicate big brother!!!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    you got down to 9%bf and weren't hard or vascular?

It's really best to run test for your first cycle, and see you how you react.

Later you could add some good drugs for harness/vascularity like var, winstrol ....and of down the line even tren .

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Test can help most accomplish what they want.. Maybe for a first cycle , If you are just looking to get more vascular, I would say maybe a low dosage of Test250-300mg a week and a 6-10 week cycle of Winstrol .. You would be stacking on your first cycle but i think you need a winny style anabolic to get that real hard vascular look The test is there just to compensate for being shut down. You might be able to get away with just running a really clean diet and a cycle of Anavar .. Anavar would be about the only oral i would ever suggest to run without running testosterone . Only problem is it is quite weak and quite expensive

D7M- Yeah I was 7.5% on calipers with measurments taken 3 times and averaged. But I didn't look 7.5%. I know what that look like and it wasn't me! I am just guessing it was 9%. I am not naturally athletic, obviously if you look at my previous stats. .

ninesecz- You think it would be okay to do Test Winstrol , but do you also think a solo test run would be cool at first?

Guys, if I where to choose to run Test solo the first round, since I don't want to gain like 15 or 20 lbs. Would. I stay around the same with a slight increase in strength if I just continued to eat maintenance? I don't really see how I could gain too much if I keep my diet at maintanance.

Also Nine... You talking injectible Winstrol or oral? 6 weeks winny with 6 weeks Test Prop at. 300 mg wk or are you saying a low dose 300mg wk 12 week cycle of Test E with Winstrol added in for the last 4 weeks and 2 additional weeks till PCT? Not quite sure how you are suggesting.

Tarheel is offline Associate Member
    Try 40-50 mg of var everyday for 6-8 weeks, that should help you achieve your goals bro.

Thread Information