Roidbeginner is offline Junior Member

less gains from Tren A, what's wrong?

I have started the following cycle:

wk 1-12: 500mg Test E/wk
    wk1-10: 75mg Tren A, 300mg Tren A /wk
    wk1--8: 25mg proviron /day
    wk1-4: 40mg Dbol /day
    wk1-12: 0.25mg letrozole 3 times/wk

I am finishing wk 2 of the above cycle but gain only 5 or 6 lbs. I noticed the gain was much slower than the Deca /Test W cycle I ran last time. However, I must say that I also think the weight gain now is less water weight than deca.

I wonder if the gain from Tren A is different, will you get less more quality lean mass than deca? in other words, my gain normal?

I weigh over 185lbs and I eat at least 200gms of protein a day

I thought I have fake gear but I did get the insomnia sides, Tren A cough and increase in strength

I wonder if I have done anything wrong or this is normal for Tren? or I shld be more patient and wait longer.

I'm also taking roccutane to prevent acne outbreak and some research showed that retinoic acid antagonize anabolic receptors.

I have reduce my letrozole from daily to 3 times a wk as I suspect the low estrogen may also affect my gain.

welcome your expertise ..

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    try remeber the more cycles u do the HARDER it is to gain, thats why we switch compounds and increase dosages to compensate for this, iut also depends on how big and lean u r which will determine how much of an effect gear will have on u

what are ur stats (height, age, bf%, weight and cycle experience)

also tren doesnt give u as much water weight gain, so its gains are alot leaner then deca and test

also ur ONLY 2weeks in, so ur test hasnt even started kicking in so alot of the water weight gain isnt clear yet and test has had little effect

the letrole will also combat some of the dbols water retention, so that will reduce ur weight gain aswell since u wont blow up with water asmuch

did i anser everything?

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Remember decca will blow you up with water,so its not real gains.

Tarheel is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    try remeber the more cycles u do the HARDER it is to gain, thats why we switch compounds and increase dosages to compensate for this, iut also depends on how big and lean u r which will determine how much of an effect gear will have on u

what are ur stats (height, age, bf%, weight and cycle experience)

also tren doesnt give u as much water weight gain, so its gains are alot leaner then deca and test

also ur ONLY 2weeks in, so ur test hasnt even started kicking in so alot of the water weight gain isnt clear yet and test has had little effect

the letrole will also combat some of the dbols water retention, so that will reduce ur weight gain aswell since u wont blow up with water asmuch

did i anser everything?
    that pretty much covers it!

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Well... there's a couple of things.

Firstly, don't worry about the Accutane. It won't affect gains. Especially at a low dosage (10-20mg ED) while on cycle. I actually think it's a smart choice of you. Tren can really produce some awful acne in certain people.

Secondly, I would up that dosage of proviron . If you are looking for actual benefits from proviron, then it should be run at 100mg ED while on cycle. The dose you're running (25mg) would be suitable to run during PCT.

Thirdly, I believe you were taking too much letro. It eliminates 98% of estrogen... and estrogen is one of the building blocks of muscle. I think it would be a lot smarter to just switch to a more regular dose of arimidex (which at least leaves a little more free-bound estrogen)

Finally, in regards to the tren... you have to keep it mind that you have only been on for 2 weeks, and you are running the tren at quite a low dose. You may want to consider upping to 350 or 400mg each week. (quite a few people opt to keep the tren dose high on cycle, and lower their test dosage... meaning, they let tren do most of the work).

I'm a little shocked you've only gained 6 pounds. That d-bol should be making you retain water everywhere! (oh well, once you lower the letro dosage, you'll probably blow up.)

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    Remember decca will blow you up with water,so its not real gains.
    Deca puts excellent muscle mass on your frame.

D-bol is a water retention oral.

Deca and Test is great.

Tren /deca/test=Great gains.

Advanced cycle though.

He's only in week 2, so it is just ramping up in his system.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    Well... there's a couple of things.

Firstly, don't worry about the Accutane. It won't affect gains. Especially at a low dosage (10-20mg ED) while on cycle. I actually think it's a smart choice of you. Tren can really produce some awful acne in certain people.

Secondly, I would up that dosage of proviron . If you are looking for actual benefits from proviron, then it should be run at 100mg ED while on cycle. The dose you're running (25mg) would be suitable to run during PCT.

Thirdly, I believe you were taking too much letro. It eliminates 98% of estrogen... and estrogen is one of the building blocks of muscle. I think it would be a lot smarter to just switch to a more regular dose of arimidex (which at least leaves a little more free-bound estrogen)

Finally, in regards to the tren... you have to keep it mind that you have only been on for 2 weeks, and you are running the tren at quite a low dose. You may want to consider upping to 350 or 400mg each week. (quite a few people opt to keep the tren dose high on cycle, and lower their test dosage... meaning, they let tren do most of the work).

I'm a little shocked you've only gained 6 pounds. That d-bol should be making you retain water everywhere! (oh well, once you lower the letro dosage, you'll probably blow up.)

Agreed.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Has the tren shut you down since you are taking Tren A and Test E and you started them at the same time? How often are you injecting your tren?
    Has Virtuvian stated that running higher dose of tren over your test can get you some great results, let tren do the work

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    after 2 weeks, and seeing numbers already?

i wouldnt complain. most dont see squat till 3++ weeks in.

keep the diet in check, keep pushing forward!

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    Deca puts excellent muscle mass on your frame.

D-bol is a water retention oral.

Deca and Test is great.

Tren /deca/test=Great gains.

Advanced cycle though.

He's only in week 2, so it is just ramping up in his system.
    Having done 30 plus cycles i know how decca works,it and dianabol both puff you up with water retention,newbees tend to believe its muscle. 3 or 4 pounds of water retention the first couple of weeks is common.

stpete is offline Banned
    Is this your first cycle? I think so. And your name backs it up. 2 weeks is nothing so get nervous. Those sides should be kicking in pretty good by now though. Especially in the next week or so....

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    Having done 30 plus cycles i know how decca works,it and dianabol both puff you up with water retention,newbees tend to believe its muscle. 3 or 4 pounds of water retention the first couple of weeks is common.
    Damn you're old school! LOL
    Your one of the pioneers that did all the experimentations for all of us. Glad to see you're here with us!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Up 5 or 6 lbs in 2 weeks and you are concerned you arent gaining enough? sounds like you are holding water even on the tren .

Roidbeginner is offline Junior Member
    Hi all,

Thank you for your input, your reasonings abt water weight were also on my mind but I guess, the impatience get to me.

My stats: 6", 185lbs, 12-15% BF

This is my third cycle, I have see immense gains from my prev cycle of Dbol /Test E and Deca and thus I was somewhat puzzled that Tren did not "perform" as well.

My answers to various questions:

I have chosen letrozole as my prev exp with 0.5mg arimidex /day did not prevent gyno. Moreover, I did see some info that letrozole may also depress the level of progesterone, which is impt as I could not get my hands on caber or bromo this time. anyway, I have reduced letro to three times a wk at 0.25mg

Since this is my first time with Tren A, I guess 300mg/wk is a good starting dose, should I up the dose?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How long were you seriously training before you cycled and be honest. 6'ft 185lbs and you saw "immense gains" from your previous cycles. And 300mg should be fine.

Thread Information