Thread: advice needed

dan_e666 is offline Junior Member

advice needed

alright guys,

running 750mg/wk test , 500mg/wk deca (12 weeks), dbol 50mg/day wks 1-4.

gonna have a bit of spare deca and test. is it better to increase the dosage slightly to use this up at the beginning or at the end of the cycle?

also...whats the lowest amount of adex in a cycle that you can get away with, to stop bloat. i took it on my last cycle and i feel it seriously hindered gains. and when i didnt take it on my first, i looked seriously fat faced! ive got 1mg tablets so cutting them into half is as far as i can cut them. so lets say ive got .5mg tablets. (this shouldnt go here, i know, but killing two birds with one stone).

thanks...appreciate it.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    start adex at .25mg eod to start and adjust as needed. Many people dont run ai's unless symtoms come up but to each his own. Also don`t feel the need to use up gear just because you have it. You can always use it in a future cycle, it never hurts to have spare gear in case the vials dont last as long as you think they will (9x1cc shots out of a 10cc bottle for example.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What do you have planed for pct?

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    stats?

post cycle?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    use the deca at the end. thats my vote.

pct: nolva 40/20/20/20, clomid 100/50/50/50...this seems to do the trick. that seem ok?

1.72 m
    75 kg

cheers boys

Duma23 is offline Junior Member
    how many cycles u done

this will be my third. have used several types of test before (including sust) and EQ. but i usually run 4 times a week so putting size on can be hard to keep, thats why ive got some deca in. cheers
    Last edited by dan_e666; 08-31-2009 at 05:52 AM.

tat2freak is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    start adex at .25mg eod to start and adjust as needed. Many people dont run ai's unless symtoms come up but to each his own. Also don`t feel the need to use up gear just because you have it. You can always use it in a future cycle, it never hurts to have spare gear in case the vials dont last as long as you think they will (9x1cc shots out of a 10cc bottle for example.
    I totally agree try dropping and breaking a half a bottle (yea I know dumbazz me) but it happened I luckly had extra on hand I'm like a pack rat I like to hoard up gear so keep it for later or an emergency imo

Thread Information