sportf190 is offline Junior Member

tren ace test prop on a bulk results

im curious to know what your gains were on a bulk using these compounds. Most people use these to cut, but i don;t mind dailiy injects and hate holding a ton of water just to lose in PCT.. my goal is to gain 10 pounds of muscle and up my bench of 315 x 3 to 315 x 6 or 7... i would also like to stay in the 12% bodyfat range.. and im talking about gains after the cycle is over and a couple weeks after pct because i know ill easily reach my goal on cycle thanks

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    You should expect great gains, however diet will determine your gains more than the compounds you use...

irish_2003 is offline Associate Member
    you can use it for either....it really depends on diet....i did roughly 14 week total cycle last summer starting with omnadren for 8 weeks 250/mg eod then switching to GP prop 150/mg eod for another 6 weeks......i was eating like a pig and lost some bloat, my skin wasn't as red all the time, and lost a little weight, but got more vascular and strength stayed about the same......

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    I bulked on tren a/test p and I gained about 10 pounds if not more. I did 350mg of both for 8 weeks and its the most impressing cycle I have done. Tren is the shit.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sportf190 View Post
    im curious to know what your gains were on a bulk using these compounds. Most people use these to cut, but i don;t mind dailiy injects and hate holding a ton of water just to lose in PCT.. my goal is to gain 10 pounds of muscle and up my bench of 315 x 3 to 315 x 6 or 7... i would also like to stay in the 12% bodyfat range.. and im talking about gains after the cycle is over and a couple weeks after pct because i know ill easily reach my goal on cycle thanks
    If your diet is right and your not very seasoned in use then there is no reason why you couldn't gain 20lbs off a cycle like that. it all comes down to food intake. some of my best bulks have been with tren ace/prop. as far as strength I have gained 90lbs on my bench in six wks using tren so your goals are more than within reach. what are your stats? cycle exp, weight, age, bf%

Omna did u keep alot of your gains ? Im hopon tren and prop will give me keepable gains unlile dbol deca etc

irish_2003 is offline Associate Member
    Omna did u keep alot of your gains ? Im hopon tren and prop will give me keepable gains unlile dbol deca etc
    i held alot more water with the omnas than the prop....so gains were leaner....what you keep though depends highly on your pct

I always run a good pct thought i run nolva clomid And hcg on cycle i keep protein high

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    Depends on pct,diet and training etc,but its a cycle that its easy to keep the gains. I ate a little poorly in my pct for some reason(stupid). Im still more vascular now than before that cycle and I did that over 6 months ago. Nice.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just like everyone else has said, you can bulk or cut on those substances because it is more dependent on your diet. Diet is key, AAS comes second

Thread Information