fastwardo is offline Junior Member

Hoping to Burn fat on TEST E

So I am about to start my first real cycle this week. I say "real" because my last cycle was with bunk gear. yeh, I got ripped off! I am running TEST E 500mg per week separated into 2 shots per week of 250mg. Can't wait!

Anyway, here is my question- If I run this cycle and keep lifting hard like I have been doing and dieting like I have been doing, will I burn off this stubborn layer of fat that I have while still gaining muscle mass?
    25years old, 5'11'', 195lbs, bf%=15
    I was told by a friend of mine that I could lower my calories and keep eating a ton of protein but cut back on carbs, and my body would at the very least MAINTAIN my muscle while I melt off fat, and even add more LBM. All of this while on the cycle of course.

Any thoughts? I am already pretty muscular, and I am not all that concerned with getting alot bigger, I just really would love to be cut up. thanks!

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Diet is the key to losing weight. It doesnt matter what you run. Head to the diet section and get it in check there

Yeh my diet is pretty on I think, and I have actually already lost 20 lbs while on this diet, but I have plateaued over the last 5 months or so. I'm still trying to learn more about diet to. I recently started carb cycling and I did lose a few pounds doing that. I was just curious if test e would help me in my fat loss while still building muscle. thanks

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fastwardo View Post
    So I am about to start my first real cycle this week. I say "real" because my last cycle was with bunk gear. yeh, I got ripped off! I am running TEST E 500mg per week separated into 2 shots per week of 250mg. Can't wait!

Anyway, here is my question- If I run this cycle and keep lifting hard like I have been doing and dieting like I have been doing, will I burn off this stubborn layer of fat that I have while still gaining muscle mass?
    25years old, 5'11'', 195lbs, bf%=15
    I was told by a friend of mine that I could lower my calories and keep eating a ton of protein but cut back on carbs, and my body would at the very least MAINTAIN my muscle while I melt off fat, and even add more LBM. All of this while on the cycle of course.

Any thoughts? I am already pretty muscular, and I am not all that concerned with getting alot bigger, I just really would love to be cut up. thanks!
    If your not concerned with getting bigger - why did you say you still want to gain muscle mass? Whatever.

This is a question for the diet forum - you need to adjust your calories according to your TDEE and also - obviously include cardio into your workout routine to get rid of the fat.

Your high BF% to be engaging in AAS - FYI.

im not against the idea of putting on some more muscle, im just saying that it isnt my primary concern

Really if you just want to lose weight why not just do it through diet rather than AAS

Blog Entries
    im not against the idea of putting on some more muscle, im just saying that it isnt my primary concern
    Then don't do a cycle... I'm sorry - it's not that hard.

You can lose a lot of fat and gain a lot of muscle without AAS. Didn't you know that?

Yeh I am aware of that. I've gained 50lbs in the last few years then lost 20lbs of fat this past year. I just feel that It's slowed down alot and I guess I'm trying to speed the process back up like it was when I first started out. thanks for all of your feeback guys

Blog Entries
    You don't need steroids Fastwardo - probably just a change in diet and work out.

You need to keep the body guessing.

I recommend hitting the diet forum and work out forum - you'll be dropping fat in no time.

Test E does not speed up fat loss. Simple. If dieting has worked keep doing what your doing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Test E does not speed up fat loss. Simple. If dieting has worked keep doing what your doing
    x2 on the AAS's 'fat-cutting' abilities. HA.

But Noles - he said his weight loss has slowed and he's seeing minimal results - I hope you agree that he should make a dieting or work out change (maybe longer cardio), regardless of how miniscule, to help his body promote more growth and fat burning.

I guess i overlooked it but i recommended heading to the diet section earlier and i completely agree with you. He needs to change those minor things and not resort to AAS

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    You can cut or bulk with almost any compound. most do prefer shorter compounds when cutting because they for the most part cause less bloat. But to do what you want to do you will need to find the proper balance between enough calories and not too many calories. Plus you will need to do some cardio but again not too much! You will unless you get something to compound it probably hold a little water throughout the cycle but this will go away after you come off. just remember you will need a very very clean diet! I myself like to do my cutting without using steroids . I just find for me it is easier to not have any complications from the juice

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    You can cut or bulk with almost any compound. most do prefer shorter compounds when cutting because they for the most part cause less bloat. But to do what you want to do you will need to find the proper balance between enough calories and not too many calories. Plus you will need to do some cardio but again not too much! You will unless you get something to compound it probably hold a little water throughout the cycle but this will go away after you come off. just remember you will need a very very clean diet! I myself like to do my cutting without using steroids. I just find for me it is easier to not have any complications from the juice

Definitely.

Thanks again guys. I will look into all that. It is definitely hard to find the right balance of cardio, calories, etc. My diet right now is very very clean. The only things I eat are oatmeal, sweet potatoes, broccoli, fish, turkey, chicken, lean ground beef, whey protein, and a little fruit. I eat 6 meals a day and they are all combinations of green veggi, lean protein, complex carb, and a little piece of fruit. I also have one cheat meal per week, as was recommended to keep me sane. I recently started carb cycling, so the amount of carbs varies from day to day. I have been seeing fat loss and some muscle growth recently, but like I said it has dramatically slowed down. I lift 5 days a week and do cardio 3-4 days a week, and with all that work I feel frustrated sometimes because it seems like I am not getting out what I am putting in. I'm still learning obviously. I really appreciate everything I have learned on this forum.

Thread Information