cmc520 is offline New Member

pct and drug testing

My job is on a 10 panel drug testing, and im gunna be starting a 10 week cycle of sust 250 in february, im trying to get my pct together which will consist of both nolvadex and clomid, from ar-r . I know steroid testing requires a certain test and does not fall into a 10 panel drug test, but will the pct show up on anything?

sizerp is offline Banned
    I have been trying to figure this one out too man... I don't think they can be detected... and if they were... most PCT isn't illegal persay - just prescription. So... unless the people testing you can connect them with steroid use ... you should be aight.

I am in the same boat, except if I fail I go to prison... Let me know if you find an answer! Lol.

yea, ive been trying to find out, but even if it is prescribed, I wouldnt have a prescription, i would be getting it from ar-r . so if anything shows up positive, im screwed

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cmc520 View Post
    yea, ive been trying to find out, but even if it is prescribed, I wouldnt have a prescription, i would be getting it from ar-r. so if anything shows up positive, im screwed
    Yes, and who's to say there isn't something else in the research chems that would trigger a false positive, or something to make them start testing for roids?

Not really sure to be honest, maybe send Lion a PM.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    It is like asking if Penecillin will show up or if Amoxicillin will show up! there are a million drugs out there.. they all have to be tested for differently. there are so ethings that can false.. for instance taking some over the counter cold and flu medicines and vallium can false for methadone. but as far as tamoxifen and clomid and liquidex etc. etc. I would not even blink and eye at it

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    It is like asking if Penecillin will show up or if Amoxicillin will show up! there are a million drugs out there.. they all have to be tested for differently. there are so ethings that can false.. for instance taking some over the counter cold and flu medicines and vallium can false for methadone. but as far as tamoxifen and clomid and liquidex etc. etc. I would not even blink and eye at it
    That was my general consensus after some reading about athletic drug testing in relation to tamox. Appreciate the response ninesecz.

Time to listen to Chinese bamboo flute music and call it a day.

yea, I just wanted to make sure, I have a list of what they test for, ill list it when i get chance, I just wanted to make sure none of the chemicals may show up under any of the substances.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    yea, I just wanted to make sure, I have a list of what they test for, ill list it when i get chance, I just wanted to make sure none of the chemicals may show up under any of the substances.
    See how close I am with my 10

Methadone
    Marijuana
    Opiates
    Cocaine
    Benzodiazepens
    Amphetimenes
    Barbituants
    Suboxone
    PCP

I am drawing a blank on the last couple I was going to put down

They test for:
    Amphetamines
    Barbiturates
    Benzodiazephines
    Cocaine Metabolite
    Opiates
    Codeine
    Morphine
    Hydrocodone
    Hyrdomorphine
    Oxycodone
    Phencyclidine
    Marijuana Metabolite
    Methadone
    Methaqualone
    Propoxyphene
    and it states "any drug or pharmaceutical which may not have been legally obtained." and "any controlled substance as defines in the federal drug abuse prevention and coltrol law, ot the federal drug enforcement administrations schedule of controlled substances."

this part throws me off,

"any drug or pharmaceutical that the employee has legally obtained, either over the counter or by a valid prescreption or order, from a practitioner as provided by the state.. and that is used or consumed by the person to whom it is legally prescribed in a manner consistant with such prescription or order and in accordance with the reccommended dosage.
    The term drug related paraphernalia refers to any unauthorized material or equipment or item used or designated for use in testing, packaging, storing, injecting, ingesting, smoking, inhaling, or otherwise introducing a drug into the human body."

so would any pct show up positive?

sizerp is offline Banned
    Doubt it.

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    See how close I am with my 10

Methadone
    Marijuana
    Opiates
    Cocaine
    Benzodiazepens
    Amphetimenes
    Barbituants
    Suboxone
    PCP

I am drawing a blank on the last couple I was going to put down
    I would think the subs would show up as opiate in a drug test since in reality that is what they are

what u mean skinnykenny?

ted666 is offline Associate Member
    They test for:
    Amphetamines
    Barbiturates
    Benzodiazephines
    Cocaine Metabolite
    Opiates
    Codeine
    Morphine
    Hydrocodone
    Hyrdomorphine
    Oxycodone
    Phencyclidine
    Marijuana Metabolite
    Methadone
    Methaqualone
    Propoxyphene
    and it states "any drug or pharmaceutical which may not have been legally obtained." and "any controlled substance as defines in the federal drug abuse prevention and coltrol law, ot the federal drug enforcement administrations schedule of controlled substances."

this part throws me off,

"any drug or pharmaceutical that the employee has legally obtained, either over the counter or by a valid prescreption or order, from a practitioner as provided by the state.. and that is used or consumed by the person to whom it is legally prescribed in a manner consistant with such prescription or order and in accordance with the reccommended dosage.
    The term drug related paraphernalia refers to any unauthorized material or equipment or item used or designated for use in testing, packaging, storing, injecting, ingesting, smoking, inhaling, or otherwise introducing a drug into the human body."

no..

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    They test for:
    Amphetamines
    Barbiturates
    Benzodiazephines
    Cocaine Metabolite
    Opiates
    Codeine
    Morphine
    Hydrocodone
    Hyrdomorphine
    Oxycodone
    Phencyclidine
    Marijuana Metabolite
    Methadone
    Methaqualone
    Propoxyphene

this part throws me off,

Interesting.

Good to know.

But his PCT is good to go.

And depending on the job, they won't check for every one of those.

Gear isn't to high on the testing protocol IMO.

Thanxs

T

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    Not unless your playing pro baseball and fail for hcg (many R) lol

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jackman22 View Post
    Not unless your playing pro baseball and fail for hcg (many R) lol
    Correct.

But that would fall under the"depending on your job" criteria.

T

its random drug screenings, they usually hit us 2-3 times a year

Thread Information