MaxxAlexx is offline New Member

Need help with my post.

Im starting my first cycle ever tomorow. Im taking 12 Weeks of Testosterone Enanthate 40mg daily with Dianabol 20mgs daily for 4 weeks. I have redone my diet to meet these needs.

I need a good post guys.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    another thread? and now your taking test e at 40mg daily? can i ask why?

I was told it would be a good stack for me to start off with. Just got everything today so im taking this sorta slow.

Russasaur is offline New Member
    Test-E is shot every 3.5 days and 40mg ED is 280mg a week which is a really low dose.

you dont shoot test e everyday. i mean you can but every 3.5 days would suffice. you need to take thigs ALOT slower and understand the drugs your putting into your body...

Ok. I understand both the test and the D Bol are my mass makers. What really makes this difficult is so many different people telling me so many different things. Im confident about my plan.

Its my post that has me worried

what?

how many mg per ml is your test?

im just going to lay the cycle out there for you since your hell bent on running it and i doubt ill get any accurate stats out of you.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Wots about PCT??

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So you plan on shooting the test everyday or it works out to 40 mgs everyday split into twice a week injections

Sorry took so long.. both are 250mg/ml bottles. I have 4 of each. Hell bent. I have to be its my nature. I wouldnt have gotten this far in my life nor done the things I have done without it. And im sorry to say no, you wont get accurate stats. I like being anonymous. For all I know you could be a cop. with todays Witch hunting....one has to be.

I came to this site for info. I got what need so far. Now i run with it.

the good thing about this I didnt even have to pay for my gear. So this a good way for me to see if im happy or not.

look its quite obvious you guys take me as a joke around here. Fine by me. All I want is a good post. If you cant or wont help, then ill find some one who will.

Ill just stick to my plan. and what happens... happens

ok so i came back from the gym to lay your cycle out for you ( you know kinda like how you spoon feed a baby) but then i saw your posts and it is quite evident you have a poor attitude. nobody here owes you anything. if you cant put forth a little effort then "whatever happens happens" it is your body and im not gonna lose any sleep over it.

Duma23 is offline Junior Member
    Week 1 - 12, Inject the Test E @ 500mg a week (2 x 250mg injections on mon and fri)

Week 14 -16, Nolvadex 40mg and clomid 100mg daily

Week 16 -18, Nolvadex 20mg and clomid 50mg daily

Remember to eat like a horse else ure wasting ure time

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What are your stats?

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I must say I dont like to flame but you have to be one of the most uninformed guys I have ever met! I do not think anyone in the history of taking steroids have ever taken 40mg of test E everyday!! If you want to shoot everyday you should be using test Propionate no Enanthate ! this is why they make different esters! You should not even think about starting a cycle yet! You are so out of the loop it is not funny! Show me anywhere on the internet anywhere that says to shoot test e everyday! I bet you 1 million dollars you can not find me that information! So I am wondering what rocket scientist is giving you this info! You should be taking 400-500mg a week total no more no less!! that should be split into 2 doses a week, 1 every 3.5 days.. no more no less.. I do not think it will make a difference anyway! i bet you have no idea what a good diet even is a nd tat is why you will in a year be the same size you are now but be on TRT for the rest of your ife cause you do not know what you are doing!

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumachi View Post
    Week 1 - 12, Inject the Test E @ 500mg a week (2 x 250mg injections on mon and fri)

Week 14 -16, Nolvadex 40mg and clomid 100mg daily

Week 16 -18, Nolvadex 20mg and clomid 50mg daily

Remember to eat like a horse else ure wasting ure time
    Injection timing is wrong,Pct timings are wrong

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    I must say I dont like to flame but you have to be one of the most uninformed guys I have ever met! I do not think anyone in the history of taking steroids have ever taken 40mg of test E everyday!! If you want to shoot everyday you should be using test Propionate no Enanthate ! this is why they make different esters! You should not even think about starting a cycle yet! You are so out of the loop it is not funny! Show me anywhere on the internet anywhere that says to shoot test e everyday! I bet you 1 million dollars you can not find me that information! So I am wondering what rocket scientist is giving you this info! You should be taking 400-500mg a week total no more no less!! that should be split into 2 doses a week, 1 every 3.5 days.. no more no less.. I do not think it will make a difference anyway! i bet you have no idea what a good diet even is a nd tat is why you will in a year be the same size you are now but be on TRT for the rest of your ife cause you do not know what you are doing!
    Actually IFBB Professional Bodybuilder Emeric Delczeg is a huge advocate of smaller more frequent doses of Test E!!!!!!!!!! He has gone on record as stating 25-50mgs of Test E shot ED or EOD is far superior for many individuals!!!!!!!!! Now Emeric may not be a Rocket Scientist but if you have ever read any of his writing I am sure you would agree he in one of the more articulate and intelligent individuals in the area of AAS you will ever meet!!!!! I am not saying this is the protocol the OP should be following!!!!! I am saying that you really need to be more careful on speaking in absolute terms!!!! If you want you can look this up and confirm it then I will let you know where to send my million dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    I always shoot my long esters each day.

It's the best way to keep your blood concentrations optimal.

It means no peaks in test levels, and provides the most constant stream of test.

I practice this protocol on almost every cycle.

... Just to make you look sillier, I'm going to provide an applicable example: if you want to run your first cycle of Tren , so you obviously choose Tren-A. But wait - Tren-A has to be shot ED... and I want to use Test-Cyp with it (usually shot E3.5D) -- what should I do ninesecz?

Well I would shoot the Tren + Cyp ED!!! Now I know what you're going to say. "Why don't you just take prop?? it provides more mg/mg in terms of test absorbed by the body"...

My answer: "why would you EVER trade your pharma-grade TRT cyp (which is 1st world test, literally the best on Earth)... for some f***king 3rd world, Middle-Eastern, prop?"

You owe me a million bucks.

Oh, and yes I can provide links to other respectable sources that advocate this protocol

Peace

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    That is fine but to you and Fire Guy!! I want to see where the OP got this info not you guys!! There is no reason on Earth for a 1st time user to be shooting ED with a long ester.. and at 40mg a day in fact! Getting on me is the wrong thing to be doing...... This guy is ll messed up would it not be better waisting your time trying to help somone tht needs it than typing about me? How does that help this guy but make everyone seem more contradicted like he already mentioned!

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    That is fine but to you and Fire Guy!! I want to see where the OP got this info not you guys!! There is no reason on Earth for a 1st time user to be shooting ED with a long ester.. and at 40mg a day in fact! Getting on me is the wrong thing to be doing...... This guy is ll messed up would it not be better waisting your time trying to help somone tht needs it than typing about me? How does that help this guy but make everyone seem more contradicted like he already mentioned!
    hahaha... I know.. Just messing around buddy

I just wanted that mill... I could really use it right now.

But you're definitely right.. I couldn't imagine very many AAS virgins who would want to inject ED.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    I agree with you 100% on him being misinformed and messed up. I also agree there is no reason he should be shooting 40mgs everyday. I only took exception when you made the rocket scientist reference and that there would be no where on the internet where anyone would suggest such a protocol when in fact there is. Like I said, I agree with you in principle but disagree in the absolute terms you outlined.

jason bourne is offline Junior Member
    cant we all just get along and for this guy dont even get me started on him....WOW

Thread Information