nustyle is offline New Member

Angry Bloody sore balls !

I just started my cycle its my first 1 been taking deca for about 3 weeeks anyways my balls have been hurting for the last week or so and are bloody shrinking is this shit normal ? is this normal only after 3 weeks and is this permanent or will they get back to normal size ? your advise will appreciated . thanks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I hope your not doing just deca ?
    Why didnt you do any research before doing a cycle?
    Your ball are shutting down and you will have serious issue when you come off and during the cycle.
    How old are you?
    Coming here now after you have got a problem isnt the correct way to do things, coming here before you even started a cycle would of been a better option.
    You dont do deca only!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LOL another 19 yr old who will have balls like a 4 yr old soon enough and the libido to match. In other words soon enough your pecker will fallow your balls and stop working. LOL

Good job, another one bites the dust for not doing any research first.

Do/did you have a girlfriend? is/was she cute? Can you post a picture of her with her phone number so some of us can help her out with her needs since you wont be able to soon enough.

Now do some reading. Dont expect it to be all spelled out for you and I hope it wont. This has been gone over almost every day so use the search feature and look it up to see if/how you can fix this.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Yes sir.. Welcome to the exiting world of "Deca Dick" ! You never ever ever run Deca by itself! It is the worst steroid you can take for HPTA Shutdown! Why would you not turn on your computer and do even 30min. of research before starting that cycle? that really makes no sense! and by itself, Deca is not really going to do much for you anyway!

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Deca on its own if thats what you are doing is why you are having these problems stop now

nustyle is offline New Member

Angry

me im 20 , i did reasearch i was just waiting for my sus 250 to come through so like a dick head i thought stuff just run deca by itself for 3 weeks not expecting my balls to shrink like this . Will anything help this out i bought novedex xt pretty much going through them like skittles or will nolvadex be better . my ballls are shutting down i really dont like the sound of that will my balls re-open ? Ive stopped using the deca should i stop all together with the roids or will sus 250 be a better choice for me say in 2 weeks time ? thanks for all your help poeple im just stressing out big time .

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nustyle View Post
    me im 20 , i did reasearch i was just waiting for my sus 250 to come through so like a dick head i thought stuff just run deca by itself for 3 weeks not expecting my balls to shrink like this . Will anything help this out i bought novedex xt pretty much going through them like skittles or will nolvadex be better . my ballls are shutting down i really dont like the sound of that will my balls re-open ? Ive stopped using the deca should i stop all together with the roids or will sus 250 be a better choice for me say in 2 weeks time ? thanks for all your help poeple im just stressing out big time .

u did not do any research or u would not be in this position. u should stop everything and REALLY do some research.

ur really taking novedex xt and think it will help with ur balls...u did no research...

BIGJOL is offline Associate Member
    yes and your balls will come back

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Can you tell us how much deca you were pinning?

You never run deca without test.

You need to start PCT ASAP.

Clomid=100/50/50/50

Tamo= 40/20/20/20

I'm not going to bash the crap out of you as this will not be beneficial to anyone.

Just trying to help you.

Your HPTA is shut down.

I hope it's not to late for you.

You have roughly 3 weeks after your last injection to get this PCT going.

Best

Titanium

Thread Information