tha_don is offline New Member

1st dianabol cycle 4 me

hi

i bought some anahexia 10mg steroids , nearly done the 100 tablets taking 3 a day in the morning, 30mg a day.
    the problem is i hve not got no bigger, no weight gained or nothing positive anyway, just wondering why u reckon this is, the person that sold me them was surprised as i havnt even got any water retention,

its probly been about month on them now and got about another week left, as i aint gained nothing does this meen i cant try the anadrol 50's???

all info appreciated.
    thanx.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    whats your age? Years training experience? Height? Weight? etc

Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo*;483***9
    whats your age? Years training experience? Height? Weight? etc
    hi m8

age is 21, trainin on and off for about 2 years, height is about 5.9 and weight is 8 & half stone.

ive also been drinkin extreme mass shakes if that helps.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Come off all steroids and sort your diet out, you have enough natural hormones in your system to make good gains, your to young and have no idea what your doing, go down to the diet section and post your diet.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Come off all steroids and sort your diet out, you have enough natural hormones in your system to make good gains, your to young and have no idea what your doing, go down to the diet section and post your diet.
    LOL....
    I was struggling to convert Stone -> lb's. Then u jumped me.

yea i thought they might be my replies, lol

truth is though ive tried training without roids and didnt gain nothin, and now tried wiv roids still not gained nothin,? i mean wats up with that? im confused if i dont put weight on from roids i cant see me getting bigger without a boost?

dude in shop was surprised s well though, he said most people get massive off dianabol , so then he said maybe try 40mg a day, but truthfullly i just feel like they aint ghonna work, and i only got about a week left on them?

wat u reckon, think they fake???

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    No your diet is probably completey screwed up.. and you are taking them all in the morning which is also 100% wrong! They only have a 1/2 life of about 4.5hours which means that ifyou take them at 10am , by 6pm the compound is almost 100% gone from your system already! You should have taken the entire dose either 45 minutes before training, or slit the dose into 10mg every 5 hours throughout the day

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by tha_don View Post
    yea i thought they might be my replies, lol

truth is though ive tried training without roids and didnt gain nothin, and now tried wiv roids still not gained nothin,? i mean wats up with that? im confused if i dont put weight on from roids i cant see me getting bigger without a boost?

dude in shop was surprised s well though, he said most people get massive off dianabol , so then he said maybe try 40mg a day, but truthfullly i just feel like they aint ghonna work, and i only got about a week left on them?

wat u reckon, think they fake???
    You dont want to be concerned with AAS, the reason why your not gaining is because of your diet, with or with out AAS is all down to your diet!

You also dont want to add to your problems with no libido, shrunken nuts, depression and unable to get hard at your age do you? so forget taking AAS you have a very high amount of natural hormones in your system and there is no reason why you should shut it down when you can gain from what you have natually, forget AAS its your diet, why dont you post what you have to eat in a day?

ok, truthully right now i dont eat all proteen foods, i did last year when i tried doing it all naturally with a good diet, i was eaten pasta, tuna, fish, chicken, eggs, beans, and shakes all day, really did try the diet way last time but it didnt work for me, so this time when i wanted to get back into it i went out bought a multi gym, went to a gym shop sells ll the nutrition and asked if they sold anything stronger, thts when i got hooked up with these anahexia pills, and he said dont worry about eating proteen foods, just stuff my face with whatever is wat i got told, e.g. cakes , chocolte, sncks sandwiches, so on so on,

so this is where im at now, and he said take 30mg in morning,
    so wat he said is totally the opposite to all wat u lot is saying, thats probly where ive gone off track then,

he also said not to worry about side effects as they are more to scare people off doing them?

Quote Originally Posted by tha_don View Post
    ok, truthully right now i dont eat all proteen foods, i did last year when i tried doing it all naturally with a good diet, i was eaten pasta, tuna, fish, chicken, eggs, beans, and shakes all day, really did try the diet way last time but it didnt work for me, so this time when i wanted to get back into it i went out bought a multi gym, went to a gym shop sells ll the nutrition and asked if they sold anything stronger, thts when i got hooked up with these anahexia pills, and he said dont worry about eating proteen foods, just stuff my face with whatever is wat i got told, e.g. cakes , chocolte, sncks sandwiches, so on so on,

so this is where im at now, and he said take 30mg in morning,
    so wat he said is totally the opposite to all wat u lot is saying, thats probly where ive gone off track then,

he also said not to worry about side effects as they are more to scare people off doing them?

Bud, to be honest, the guy who gave u that advice is a complete fool, he knows less than you. Dont put your health at risk, there are alot of time to take juice when your older. Take time and educate yourself.

PS: Tell that guy that E-Diablo says he's a fool

bifda is offline Associate Member
    go kick that wanker in the nuts mate.

Forget steroids for now, go in the diet forum, train harder and sleep well, good luck.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Yeh that guy nhs no clue and i bet you unless you know him, he sold you some sugar pills or something! You never no matter if you are on a cycle or not just stuff your face with whatever. I eat cleaner when I am on cycle then when I come off. it is not some miracle drug that you take once a day and eat whatever you want a d sit around and everyday you wake up in better shape than you went to bed. It does not work that way! I would really say after hearing wher you got them that they are either an over the counter supplement that eh told you was dianabol or just some of his GF birth control or something!

this wat they are if anyone reckognises them,

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?im...a%3DN%26um%3D1

Thread Information