Thread: new at this

ron s is offline New Member

new at this

iv'e been on 500 mg. of testosterone cyp. per week now for 18 months for low libido. i just found out i should workout with this and previously added others, namely testosterone enanthate , testim 1%, insulin , nolvadex , hcg , a water pill. would someone help me to know what to do. thank you.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Whoa slow down you do not need to add all of those.
    First off is this a self medicated program you've been on or are you prescribed 500 mgs a week.
    Also give us some stats
    Age?
    Ht?
    Wt?
    BF%?
    Cycles completed?
    Training Experience?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    18 months on at 500mg per week and you havent been working out?!?

i have been perscribed 500mg. per week my test. levels are still low doctor added 10 grams of testim, and 20mg. nolvadex he felt using a high dose of test and levels still low adding this may stop estrogen some while getting test levels higher. as far as the hcg he wants to try to start up some on my own also. the test e was added resently. i have water around mid section and ankles added water pill. a friend gave me the insulin i doubt i would use it. i am 43 years old 5ft. 9in. 240 lbs. bf. alot? no training or cycles never worked out since high school. thanks for helping.
    Last edited by ron s; 08-31-2009 at 06:06 PM. Reason: no

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Do not use the insulin . insulin is not a hit or miss thing you get it wrong and its goodbye

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    please tell me where i can locate ur doc..i want an appt. asap.

what state u in bro?

and listen to Sigman, insulin is not something to play around with.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I`m sorry but there is some miss-information here......no doctor would give 500mg/weekly and on top of that his levels couldnt possible still be low.

how would i cycle these steroids being a beginner
    Last edited by ron s; 08-31-2009 at 06:08 PM.

diesel405 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    please tell me where i can locate ur doc..i want an appt. asap.

what state u in bro?

and listen to Sigman, insulin is not something to play around with.
    Moose, ill pick ya up bro... Im going to! Wheres this doc at?

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Lets start at the beginner here bro..

How is it possible that you could still have low test levels on 500mg a week?
    just so you know it is virtually impossible!
    I get 100mg per week for low test levels and even with that my levels are more than back to normal!
    500mg a week of testosterone cyp is what I and a lot of other members here take as a good strong cycle of testosterone for bodybuilding.
    How can your doctor be giving you that much and on top of it test gel? your doctor would know that even a whole tube of test gel is not going to come close to helping after a 500mg dose is given.
    How is it possible you have no bloat, testicular atrophy etc. etc.

I am really really curios about all this.. This would be the first time I myself have ever hear of anyone getting more than 250mg a week for TRT! and in most cases I do not know how the people getting 250mg per week are even able to get their doctors to do that! you are still getting double that!
    Please help me to understand this.
    This would almost be like my pain doctor prescribing me 400mg of methadone a day when 50-75mg a day takes care of my pain.
    Do you have some other medical condition that is causing you body to not utilize the test you are taking?
    What about your estrogen levels?
    Sorry so many questions but I am baffled!

Tjohn6231 is offline Associate Member
    If your truly getting all of this from your doc, then you can really get into great shape if you start researching diet, and a solid weight training routine.
    Im no doctor, and I dont know all of your conditions, but I think a clean diet eating 6-8 small meals a day would help you lose some fat. You need to clean the diet out with a complete overhaul, and cut out alchohol, fast food, soda, and junk food. ( i know that sounds fun, right?)
    You want to eat complex carbs, and at least 35-40 grams of protein per meal. Im no diet expert either, but Ive had good success doing this type of diet, and Im injecting 500 mg of test cyp every week right now.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ron s View Post
    i have been perscribed 500mg. per week my test. levels are still low no way is this possible doctor added 10 grams of testim, and 20mg. nolvadex he felt using a high dose of test and levels still low adding this may stop estrogen some while getting test levels higher. as far as the hcg he wants to try to start up some on my own also. the test e was added resently. i have water around mid section and ankles added water pill. a friend gave me the insulin i doubt i would use it. i am 43 years old 5ft. 9in. 240 lbs. bf. alot? no training or cycles never worked out since high school. thanks for helping.
    This is nonsense.

hatchet26 is offline New Member
    troll?

workin_hard is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sigman roid View Post
    Do not use the insulin. insulin is not a hit or miss thing you get it wrong and its goodbye
    have u ever used insulin ? or just heard from a friend its dangerous. its really only dangerous if you shoot too much and dont eat.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It cant be true. 500mg a week? Ive never head of this except from a troll and someone giving him insulin ???? Maybe he tried it and is already dead?

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by workin_hard View Post
    have u ever used insulin? or just heard from a friend its dangerous. its really only dangerous if you shoot too much and dont eat.
    No i wouldnt use insulin and no it isnt only dangerous if you do not eat (jeez)that may be the case if you have diabetes but not if your using it for bb.

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    I'm calling BS.. no way is someone prescribing 500mg/wk for hypogonadism (some docs, in tight with the bodybuilding community will, but it doesn't sound like that's the case here). Plus, it's impossible to have low test with that intake, even assuming natural production is zero. Third, at 500mg, even a quack would give time off and pct, key word being POST, not during.
    PS Don't touch the slin!

i dont know why my test levels are low about 200 after taking all that test. sometimes i get tired of all the injections and not feeling better all of the time but half the time. so i stop taking them all together for awhile and start again. maybe im not adding it up right its a 10 cc bottle that says 200 ml per taken 2 cc per week i get a bottle every month so i take the other 1/2 cc per week to equal it out i didnt know this is alot of test. i really do appreciate all your help at my age and weight should i not workout much. maybe its not good to take all of this but i would like to make the best of it. thank you.

Thread Information