Thread: Dianabol Advice

hockeyman4004 is offline New Member

Dianabol Advice

Hey all,
    I'm a 23 year old male and weigh about 185 lbs. When I was about 18 or 19 I was working out pretty regularly and was qutie a bit more bulky than I am now. I still lift weights, but only to to keep from getting out of shape. For the past year I have been running pretty regularly and am pretty slim and toned. I have been researching Dianabol quite a bit and am interested in doing a short cycle to gain some size. I understand that after stopping the cycle I will probably lose about half the size, but will be happy with any permanent gains at all. I don't think I want to do anymore than 3 or 4 weeks at a low dosage (25 mg's per day?). I would really appreciate ANY advice someone can give me such as how do approach the cycle, where to buy, when to stop, what to do to limit side effects.. Again I appreciate any help I can get, and once I start the cycle I will continue to write under this thread to give other beginners a good idea of what to expect.

Thanks.

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    how tall are you? have u got a proper diet?

d-bol cycles alone arent advised, as you will more that likely loose all gains

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    You really should be thinking about adding some test in there... Also keeping 1/2 of what you gained from a d-bol only cycle might be a littler generous

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    test e cycle is recomended to a beginner, some use d-bol to kickstart the test

will_work is offline Associate Member
    add test e or test c.
    when i did my cycle i ran test e 600mg 15 weeks
    and d-bol 50mg ed 6 weeks
    i had awesome results BUT it was all in my diet....
    ''you don't get big in the gym,you get big in the kitchen'' if you cant gain muscle off of a cycle you will never gain muscle on a cycle.

Thread Information