Thread: Hcg

LBP311 is offline Associate Member

Hcg

Just wondering has anyone ever heard og women using hcg to loose weight, ive ordered 3 5000iu bottle for my pct will this be enough for me?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by LBP311 View Post
    Just wondering has anyone ever heard og women using hcg to loose weight, ive ordered 3 5000iu bottle for my pct will this be enough for me?
    I have heard of it and everything i've read about regarding women using HCG to lose weight is crap..... All the studies have had the women on extremilly low caloric diets.... which do you think made them lose the weight.... the hcg or the diet? lol

Regarding your hcg.... you don't want to run it in PCT. I'd start running it around weeks 3 or 4 of your cycle up until your pct. Around 250iu's 2 to 3 times a week..... how much you need depends of the length of your cycle.

Can we have your stats and planned cycle?

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

well heres the thing i didnt know how important hcg was until close to the end of my cycle ive got about 2 weeks left in my cycle what would happen if i went ahead and started the hcg? would it help put more gains on at the end.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Also be aware that HCG makes women alot more likely to become pregnant so better double bag it if she does use it.

I always run the HCG through the last weeks of the cycle and stop it as pct starts.

yea i heard they get pregnant easier that may be a good reason... geting married in dec. im ready to do the father thing. you see i geuss i misread cause thats y i got the hcg i thought it was for my pct. so i order clomid, nolvadex , proviron , and hcg, ive got 2 or 3 weeks left of my deca and sust. can you give me some advice on when to use the proviron and hcg. is it ok to take for my last 3 weeks or will i be wasting it. last question... lol ive taken clomid before and know how to take it do i start clomid and nolva at the same time on my pct... thanks for the help guys

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would shoot the HCG twice per week starting now and continuing through the 3 weeks or so before pct then stop. 250-500ius twice weekly is plenty.

ok thanks bro. what about the provrin and the nolvadex ??

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    You can start your hcg now but i'd do 500iu's twice a week until your last injection since you only have a couple weeks left. Then 250iu's 3 times a week for the 2 weeks you're waiting for the esthers to clear.....

start nolva and clomid 2 weeks after your last injection.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thread Information